Storm vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Storm's at full potetential.

Who takes it?

2damnloud
Storm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm

confused

Redatom65
ZOMG STORMZA PWNZOR!

celestialdemon
Firelord.

2damnloud
Originally posted by King_Mungi
confused

He diiiiiiid say Full Potential Storm.

Storm at full potential weilds infinite power with no limitations whatsoever.

Firelord: Firelord possesses the Power Cosmic, which manifests itself in the form of cosmic flames surrounding his body. The most common manifestation of these powers is the ability to generate and control flames via his staff. He has stated that he does not need the staff to control his flames, and has demonstrated that he can in fact generate his flames when separated from it. The staff presumably aids in his control of this power. He is capable of interstellar travel under his own power and is immune to the hazards of space. He has superhuman strength, does not require food, water, or air to survive, and is nearly invulnerable.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firelord"

It's really no contest.

WorldWarHulk
He diiiiiiid say Full Potential Storm.

Storm at full potential weilds infinite power with no limitations whatsoever. I thought her body held her back... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Firelord smites her, then porks her.

King_Mungi
*sigh* Firelord is much more than a person that wields fire

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438483

Validus
*sigh* Firelord is much more than a person that wields fire

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438483
Mungi, trust me. You're not going to win this one. Just laugh and move on.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Mungi, trust me. You're not going to win this one. Just laugh and move on.

Indeed, this board has some interesting fanboy/fangirls. I shake my head most of the time.

2damnloud
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I thought her body held her back... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exactly. It is stipulated that she is at FP here with no limitations.

Storm 20 years ago was = to Phoenix of then according to Chris Claremont

Storm at FP is aluded to have infinite power with no limitations at all.

She would be a literal God with absolutely no weakness.

WorldWarHulk

She would be a literal God with absolutely no weakness. I hate this board some days...

Soljer
laughing

laughing

And Wither at full potential is omniversal Death.

Big Sexy
Indeed, this board has some interesting fanboy/fangirls. I shake my head most of the time. At least its not another Superman/ Hulk/Thanos/Darkseid/ SS/GL fanboy. Its good to meet fanboys of more obscure characters. Though you'll never agree with them, you'll at least learn more about a character that you otherwise know base information about.

2damnloud
I hope Storm takes on SS in this next issue of FF.

I also looked at Firelord's respect thread and haven't seen anything that was spectacular.

My stance is the same. A full Potential Storm would probably rape him.

Validus
Is Hudlin writing FF these days?

2damnloud

Nope. It's Dwayne McDuffie.

No one compares to Claremont. He should be mandatory with regard to Storm

WorldWarHulk

No one compares to Claremont. He should be mandatory with regard to Storm That writer is about to be put in my bad books if he follows your advice...

Validus

No one compares to Claremont. He should be mandatory with regard to Storm
I agree. Same way Loeb should write all Superman stories.

UniOmni
Claremount wrote all his females powerful tho.

Loeb is gonna have Hulk one shot the watcher. No comparison in writing styles.

And both storm and Firelord would beat Guy or crabbie kyle.

Validus
Don't really. I just want Loeb back on Superman.

MightyEInherjar
Should probably check the new Heralds of Galactus, or Annihilation. There's scans of it in the Comic Book section, and probably enough just from those two comics to put Firelord leagues above any Storm.

Metalmanx

I also looked at Firelord's respect thread and haven't seen anything that was spectacular.

My stance is the same. A full Potential Storm would probably rape him.

What the f**k?

...You want Storm to be transmutated into a toaster? And then thrown into the sun? confused

phillipan

She would be a literal God with absolutely no weakness.

No. Sorry to break it to you but you dont seem to understand what true power is. Do you know how many characters have similar capabilities and more than her? THeres nothing to support your claim she would be better than she is now. Even transcended from her body she would be $h!t compared to Firelord.

Storm is a mutant and nothing more. She isnt even omega.

Storm is not a goddess in ANY sense. Shes not Thor level and she sure as hell is not an abstract.

2damnloud
Originally posted by phillipan
No. Sorry to break it to you but you dont seem to understand what true power is. Do you know how many characters have similar capabilities and more than her? THeres nothing to support your claim she would be better than she is now. Even transcended from her body she would be $h!t compared to Firelord.

Storm is a mutant and nothing more. She isnt even omega.

Storm is not a goddess in ANY sense. Shes not Thor level and she sure as hell is not an abstract.

roll eyes (sarcastic) @ this rant laughing

You can't really prove otherwise so just be mad just like all the other storm detractors. sick

Storm at FP?? Firelord probably wouldn't even register to her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What in God's name? Storm has no chance here at all.

Badabing
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What in God's name? Storm has no chance here at all. You're forgetting about all the hail, cosmic/Phoenix lighting, thunder earthquakes and the almighty air pressure dome. durfist

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Badabing
You're forgetting about all the hail, cosmic/Phoenix lighting, thunder earthquakes and the almighty air pressure dome. durfist

As Firelord makes a tightly packed beam of power Cosmic Fire so thin that it can pierce Atoms and storm can't even see it coming or move out of it's way. She knows something is wrong. But the wound is so invisible that when her body starts to split in half, it's almost in a calm peaceful state. She Meets the great Mother nature in the sky in a peaceful but bloody aweful gory death.

MightyEInherjar
the almighty air pressure dome. durfist

We're DOOOOOMED!!!

Grimm22
roll eyes (sarcastic) @ this rant laughing

You can't really prove otherwise so just be mad just like all the other storm detractors. sick

Storm at FP?? Firelord probably wouldn't even register to her.

You obviously didn't read Annihilation did you no expression

Firelord was destroying FLEETS of ships

Grimm22

In a sense

Honestly all Black Panther is nowadays is a poorly written, poorly drawn version of whatever is going on in the FF's book

Dwayne McDuffie is the first writer to get Storm and BP right ever since all this garbage started

Badabing
As Firelord makes a tightly packed beam of power Cosmic Fire so thin that it can pierce Atoms and storm can't even see it coming or move out of it's way. She knows something is wrong. But the wound is so invisible that when her body starts to split in half, it's almost in a calm peaceful state. She Meets the great Mother nature in the sky in a peaceful but bloody aweful gory death. Hail>>>>Atom Piercing Cosmic Fire! durfist

Seriously, Storm gets FUBAR! cool

DigiMark007
Great Thread!

laughing out loud

Anyway, Spidey's B*tch in a curbstomp.

2damnloud
As Firelord makes a tightly packed beam of power Cosmic Fire so thin that it can pierce Atoms and storm can't even see it coming or move out of it's way. She knows something is wrong. But the wound is so invisible that when her body starts to split in half, it's almost in a calm peaceful state. She Meets the great Mother nature in the sky in a peaceful but bloody aweful gory death.

Storms at Full Potential, none of that shit would matterlaughing

Even NOW storm can see sub-atomic particles and control them.

There woud be nothing firelord can do to her in her evolved state.

Metalmanx

Except ending her completely? confused

Metalmanx
Storm--> Mutant.

Firelord--> Cosmic.

Storm-->High-level mutant.

Firelord-->Cosmic Herald.

Damn. This might as well be Superman/Flash/Manhunter/Sentry/anyone else who moves UBER fast and is EXPONENTIALLY more powerful than Storm.

Either way, the outcome is the same. Firelord 10/10.

Edit: But seriously, 2damn. It's not cute anymore. erm Maybe when Storm gains Flash-like reflexes, we can talk then (she'd still lose). Until then, however, Storm loses everytime to an attack that she can't react to NEARLY in time.

But, alas. Go ahead and enthrall me with how Storm uses her weather-manipulation to gain Flash-like reaction time and speed, about how "in the blink of an eye">>>>>>>>Light/Warp speeds. Go ahead, I know you're going to somehow. sad

2damnloud
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Storm--> Mutant.

Firelord--> Cosmic.

Storm-->High-level mutant.

Firelord-->Cosmic Herald.

Damn. This might as well be Superman/Flash/Manhunter/Sentry/anyone else who moves UBER fast and is EXPONENTIALLY more powerful than Storm.

Either way, the outcome is the same. Firelord 10/10.

Edit: But seriously, 2damn. It's not cute anymore. erm Maybe when Storm gains Flash-like reflexes, we can talk then (she'd still lose). Until then, however, Storm loses everytime to an attack that she can't react to NEARLY in time.

But, alas. Go ahead and enthrall me with how Storm uses her weather-manipulation to gain Flash-like reaction time and speed, about how "in the blink of an eye">>>>>>>>Light/Warp speeds. Go ahead, I know you're going to somehow. sad

This is FULL POTENTIAL STORM.

If whoever she is pitted against has limits, they will lose by default.

Firelord cannot hang with FP Ororo.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Good lord. You are worse than me with Wonder Woman. And Worse than Xmeat, DevilHulk, and All the other hulkings combined.

2damnloud
Good lord. You are worse than me with Wonder Woman. And Worse than Xmeat, DevilHulk, and All the other hulkings combined.

Well, that's what the threadstarter stipulated--Storm at full potential.

Metalmanx

...doh

So let's say Galactus has a limit. She can then beat him?

Let's assume these guys have a limit (albeit a high one):

Thanos?

Superman?

Flash?

Silver Surfer?

Green Lantern?

Can Storm defeat these (limited) heroes.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...doh

So let's say Galactus has a limit. She can then beat him?

Let's assume these guys have a limit (albeit a high one):

Thanos?

Superman?

Flash?

Silver Surfer?

Green Lantern?

Can Storm defeat these (limited) heroes.

They're mere insects eek!

Metalmanx
They're mere insects eek!

Hahah! laughing Alright then. That just 100% sealed the deal then. You're not serious and money says you never were.

Now I can laugh and joke along with you, knowing for sure that you're just saying all of these things to get a rise out of us.

thumb up

Grimm22

If "Full Potential" Storm curbstomps guys like Firelord, I don't even want to know how powerful "Full Potential" Wolverine is laughing

Rutog98
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I thought her body held her back... roll eyes (sarcastic)

She will evolve and transcend the body at full potential.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rutog98
She will evolve and transcend the body at full potential.

I thought it was thier bodies with the Mutant xgene that gave them thierpower. how do they transcend thier xgene and still keep thier powers? WTF.

Rutog98
I thought it was thier bodies with the Mutant xgene that gave them thierpower. how do they transcend thier xgene and still keep thier powers? WTF.

That's just the way it is. lol. She's able to transcend because its in her genetic make-up to do so.

Metalmanx

Actually...I'm going to have to agree with this. Without the body, there is no x-gene. Ergo, there is no Storm. Storm cannot transcend her body. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Roldz
That's just the way it is. lol. She's able to transcend because its in her genetic make-up to do so.
Similar thing w/ Bobby in his Iceform inorganic just elemental..

Question is what can Storm do full potential? IE.. Time and space manipulation, Reality alteration...

Estacado
I'm begining to think that Storm fans are more retarded then the Hulk lunatics.....

Board Walker
Storm manipulates all cosmic forces and makes a lightning bolt out of the omniverse, which she then proceeds to flings at them.

Badabing
Originally posted by Estacado
I'm begining to think that Storm fans are more retarded then the Hulk lunatics..... Are you just figuring this out? dur

stick out tongue

Soleran
Are you just figuring this out? dur

stick out tongue spankyybloigenishot

Badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
spankyybloigenishot Thank you madam, may I have another? durfist

Estacado
Are you just figuring this out? dur

stick out tongue
Well we begin to lack from the Hulk lunatics so I thought I would check this thread out and guess what I found.......

Oh and I demand a renaming in your profile.durfist

Badabing
Originally posted by Estacado
Well we begin to lack from the Hulk lunatics so I thought I would check this thread out and guess what I found.......

Oh and I demand a renaming in your profile.durfist I was compelled to listen to the Durfist........shock

Estacado
I was compelled to listen to the Durfist........shock
I like the new "compliment".haermm

celestialdemon
I think it's hilarious that people are making assumptions about what "full potential" Storm is and what she can do when no one has any clue. Hell, she's not even an Omega mutant, so she doesn't have unlimited potential. Until she shows what she can do at this "full potential", there's still an army of characters that can own her ass.

seaapple
It's kind of sad because Storm is a cool character, a powerful and interesting character. But these debate force everyone to argue her weakness. So in a strange way these Storm-fan debates detract from her power because everyone is thinking of what she can't do. She is outclassed, except for PIS.

Firelord doesn't seem like the brightest bulb though. She could outsmart him, but her power level isn't enough. He can withstand cosmic storms and fly past suns. Earthly weather won't bother him. But if she can conjure the elemental power of a spidey punch, as has been mentioned, it's lights out.

Soleran
Originally posted by seaapple
It's kind of sad because Storm is a cool character, a powerful and interesting character. But these debate force everyone to argue her weakness. So in a strange way these Storm-fan debates detract from her power because everyone is thinking of what she can't do. She is outclassed, except for PIS.

Firelord doesn't seem like the brightest bulb though. She could outsmart him, but her power level isn't enough. He can withstand cosmic storms and fly past suns. Earthly weather won't bother him. But if she can conjure the elemental power of a spidey punch, as has been mentioned, it's lights out.

QFT

Storm fans lick the boot and have a knuckle samwhich from Mr Jackson!sampunch

phillipan
Seriously all you deluded storm fans (Rutog and 2dam) look at Stardust. He has "transcended" his body. He's from a race of pure energy beings right? And he can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants to with the power cosmic.

Now we know on 1 instance contradicting all others storm has shown some potential but theres nothing that puts her anywhere near and certainly not above Stardust. So storm at "full potential" would not be all that powerful.

Thats IF she has a full potential. Seeing as how she isnt omega it suggests she has reached her peak.

These threads are getting really annoying and seem to hate storm more and more by the day.

2damnloud
Seriously all you deluded storm fans (Rutog and 2dam) look at Stardust. He has "transcended" his body. He's from a race of pure energy beings right? And he can pretty much do whatever the hell he wants to with the power cosmic.

Now we know on 1 instance contradicting all others storm has shown some potential but theres nothing that puts her anywhere near and certainly not above Stardust. So storm at "full potential" would not be all that powerful.

Thats IF she has a full potential. Seeing as how she isnt omega it suggests she has reached her peak.

These threads are getting really annoying and seem to hate storm more and more by the day.

laughing@ this Foolishness

It's something you can either accept or deny. cool

phillipan
laughing@ this Foolishness

It's something you can either accept or deny. cool

I'll accept it as denial on your part.

phillipan
big grin

LORDSIDIOUS01
Pyreus ftw.

WorldWarHulk
I'll accept it as denial on your part. laughing out loud

I found this f*cking genius, to tell you the truth.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Roldz
Similar thing w/ Bobby in his Iceform inorganic just elemental..

Question is what can Storm do full potential? IE.. Time and space manipulation, Reality alteration...

Storm has the ability to perceive the universe as patterns of energy and forces and bend these energies/forces to her will. This includes stars, planets, empty space, matter, etc. She has a unity with life itself and can draw on the life essesses of heavenly bodies. Her powers are limited only to her will and body. Her body limitation is only temporary as she will evolve and transcend it. Therefore, her powers will be limited only to her imagination. Everything I have said here is canon.

celestialdemon
Storm has the ability to perceive the universe as patterns of energy and forces and bend these energies/forces to her will. This includes stars, planets, empty space, matter, etc. She has a unity with life itself and can draw on the life essesses of heavenly bodies. Her powers are limited only to her will and body. Her body limitation is only temporary as she will evolve and transcend it. Therefore, her powers will be limited only to her imagination. Everything I have said here is canon.

Just curious...where is this stated on panel?

Badabing
Storm has the ability to perceive the universe as patterns of energy and forces and bend these energies/forces to her will. This includes stars, planets, empty space, matter, etc. She has a unity with life itself and can draw on the life essesses of heavenly bodies. Her powers are limited only to her will and body. Her body limitation is only temporary as she will evolve and transcend it. Therefore, her powers will be limited only to her imagination. Everything I have said here is canon. dur

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Just curious...where is this stated on panel? *awkward silence*

Swanky-Tuna
Seriously guys. Full potential means you can add powers to the character you dreamed of last night or thought up whilst on the crapper.

And that's exactly what they did. It's completely legal really. That's why making spite threads with the spiteee at full potential backfires.

Storm wins because if she looks at something 3 times within 11 minutes it instantly dies or has a 20% chance of getting to spin the wheel of mystery. Sadly, all options on the wheel are also death.

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Seriously guys. Full potential means you can add powers to the character you dreamed of last night or thought up whilst on the crapper.

And that's exactly what they did. It's completely legal really. That's why making spite threads with the spiteee at full potential backfires.

Storm wins because if she looks at something 3 times within 11 minutes it instantly dies or has a 20% chance of getting to spin the wheel of mystery. Sadly, all options on the wheel are also death. Amen Storm wins smile

Validus
Originally posted by kgkg
Amen Storm wins smile
kg! eek!

kgkg
kg! eek! yo sup

hey i told you SS whould beat Tenebrous and Aegis big grin

Validus
Originally posted by kgkg
yo sup

hey i told you SS whould beat Tenebrous and Aegis big grin
Plot device! stick out tongue

guy222
Pyreus Kril

RLAAMJR.
Storm at full potential means Storm wins easy.

Firelord is like a bug swatted on a windshield

Ambient
hysterical

HandOfFate
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Just curious...where is this stated on panel?

Almost everything Rutog98 said was true.....except the "Therefore, her powers will be limited only to her imagination" part. We have never seen a full potential Storm....so how do you debate something you have never seen?

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3544/acantistorm11.th.jpg

RLAAMJR.
Unless anybody can show a greater feat from Firelord to beat Storm's feats, Storm at full potential wins here easily.

Let me al just remind you that Storm has ummoned the energies of the entire galactic core, and we're talking about millions of stars. One more thing, Storm has beaten a nigh-omnipotent entity called The Trion, and Storm has beaten them in their own dimension.

The Trion may be equal or above a full-powered Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.