Girl Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK The babes Duke it out in this 5v5

Team one

Maxima's Team- Super Strength, Invulnerability, Flight, Magnokenesis, TK, Matter Manip, TP, Able to copy independantly thinking super powered clones

Invisible Woman
Gamora
Angela
Binary

Team Two

Sersi's Team

Wonder Woman
Jade (With her own power)
Lashina
Monica Rambeau

Redatom65
wrong section amigo shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
wrong section amigo shifty

I know. I pm'd the mods to ask them to move it. But it's a cool fight huh?

Redatom65
i like it, however I'm leaning towards team 2 what with Wonder Woman and Pulsar

nvrbeenwthagirl
i like it, however I'm leaning towards team 2 what with Wonder Woman and Pulsar

Binary can keep WW busy and Maxima can make clones. I"m going with Team one.

Redatom65
I don know...Binary's always seemed rather iffy, though very hot stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don know...Binary's always seemed rather iffy, though very hot stick out tongue

YEah she isn't going to beat WW for the Majority, But she's tuff enough to keep Diana on her toes. And she is far faster.

Martian_mind
Why was this never moved....

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Team one

Maxima's Team- Super Strength, Invulnerability, Flight, Magnokenesis, TK, Matter Manip, TP, Able to copy independantly thinking super powered clones

Invisible Woman
Gamora
Angela
Binary

Team Two

Sersi's Team

Wonder Woman
Lashina
Monica Rambeau

team two

FOOM
Just so I understand the rules of engagement: Is this a pillow fight or a tickle fight?

SpunkySmurph
Does Gamora have the godslayer?

complexbrother
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Team one

Invisible Woman
Gamora
Angela
Binary

Team Two

Sersi's Team

Wonder Woman
Lashina
Monica Rambeau

Team one has this in the bag . Binary will destroy WW (that's if we are talking about cosmic Binary former member of the starjammers), Gamora will disembowel Lashina, Angela (I think you are talking about the angel bounty hunter from Spawn, if so then she's one of the most powerful people mentioned here, read up on her) will absorb and then disperse Pulsar, But I think Sersi would defeat Maxima.

complexbrother
bump

complexbrother
again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.