Heihachi Mishima vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
At Bison's Shadowlaw Headquarters, General Bison has eyed the Mishima Zaibatsu with general interest. Only problem is that he has to contend with its wily owner, Heihachi Mishima.

Bison's plan is simple: eliminate Heihachi and the Mishima Zaibatsu will be his for the taking.

He sends in a squad of Elite Shadowlaw Soldiers. They were violently rebuked by Heihachi's Tekken Force.

Bison then sends in Balrog and Vega. The Raging Buffalo was no match for Heihachi and Vega was headbutted and bitten numerous times by Kuma Jr.

As a last resort, Bison sends in Cammy and the Shadowlaw Elite Squad (i.e., the Dolls) to attack Heihachi en masse. As Bison watched, Heihachi had subdued them all with minor injuries.

He then sends a communique to the Shadowlaw warlord, showing the imprisoned Dolls.

"General Bison of Shadowlaw. Is this how you face me, by sending your lackeys to do your dirty work? Come and face me like a man. I will be at Honmaru. If you do not accept my challenge, then your precious Dolls will die."

Bison receives the message and boards his VTOL. Within hours, he is at Honmaru, where Heihachi Mishima, dressed in his black gi awaits. The Dolls and the Elite Soldiers are there as well, heavily restrained and under guard by the Tekken Force.

The Tekken Force train their guns on Bison, but Heihachi orders them to stand down.

"I'd expect you to be taller," Heihachi noted, arms folded. "Welcome to Honmaru."

"Release my Dolls and I will consider sparing your life," Bison demands.

Heihachi scoffs, then snaps his fingers. One of the Tekken Force puts a bullet into one of the Elite Soldiers' head and another into Cammy's shoulder.

"You are in no position to make demands of me!" Heihachi intones as the Tekken Force prepares to execute the remaining soldiers and Dolls. "You are in my power now, warlord. This is how it will play out: You will fight me for your subordinates' freedom."

"And if I win?"

"You will also get the Mishima Zaibatsu." Heihachi says. "But if you fight me here, you...willl...die."

Bison throws off his cape. He has faced many challengers, but never the likes of the King of Iron Fist.

Sado22
SFA3 Bison=win
SF2 Bison=lose

~Sado

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22

SF2 Bison=lose

Pffft whatever that bison still has psycho crusher and i would like to see Old man heihachi block that.

Sado22
please.
why do people always talk like anyone other than SF characters comes under the obligation of simply standing there and getting squashed by super moves of SF characters?

the day pyscho crusher is powerful enough to wreck a whole forest like Devil Jin's laser or travel that fast come and talk. last time we all checked Heihachi pwned Devil who shoots those laser beams....stronger than those of Devil Jin. so...if he can withstand/dodge those, then why will he just stand there for Bison. oh no i'm using A>B>C logic again! only it actually does give us something to think about.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

TricksterPriest
Hachi would never have beaten Vega. And he's not stopping Bison. wink

The entire Tekken Force could start shooting at Bison and he'd tear them all apart. Bison WILL wreck Heihachi.

Sado22
...sure roll eyes (sarcastic)
nice to see your still the same TP smile
I should have stayed away longer

shin_remy
Bison rapes the old man

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22

the day pyscho crusher is powerful enough to wreck a whole forest like Devil Jin's laser or travel that fast come and talk. last time we all checked Heihachi pwned Devil who shoots those laser beams....stronger than those of Devil Jin. so...if he can withstand/dodge those, then why will he just stand there for Bison. oh no i'm using A>B>C logic again! only it actually does give us something to think about.

Look whos overeacting now roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkstorm Zero
I don't even need to post here.... Bison destroys cities (Notlike Goenitz either, this guy can actually vape cities)... Hachi goes to the hospital to get prosthetic arms and legs...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I don't even need to post here.... Bison destroys cities (Notlike Goenitz either, this guy can actually vape cities)... Hachi goes to the hospital to get prosthetic arms and legs...

thank you for being a voice of Sanity. thumb up

Sado22
overreacting? how?
just so we're clear, i never said you were overreacting, sherlock. i was just pointing out your "observation skills" with your false comment that i was saying jin is the best.

by the way, you're the guy who was talking with me about the Mido Ban VS Ryu thing right?smile

coming from a guy who thinks 2D fighters pwn 3D fighters just cuz they have projectiles and visible ki....only failing to consider that the "god of gods" akuma roll eyes (sarcastic) lost to someone who has neither of these.
props to Sanity himselfbig grin

as for bison destroying cities, if you guys are talking about the city he blew up in SFA3, then well geniuses ore-sama already said that SFA3 Bison pwns Heihachi because the psycho power of the WORLD was backing his @$$ up. also wasn't it non-canon since his ending never actually happened.

*searches for chicken smiley*
laughing
j/k

brainchild81
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I don't even need to post here.... Bison destroys cities (Notlike Goenitz either, this guy can actually vape cities)... Hachi goes to the hospital to get prosthetic arms and legs... laughing And then the doctors decide they'd be put to better use on someone who still has a pulse

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hachi would never have beaten Vega.hysterical

Sado22
^^
what cRoudO said
laughing

~The LMAO Sado-sama

P-Geyser
Is it me, or does Bison seem to own every character on this forum that is not Akuma. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remulous
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Is it me, or does Bison seem to own every character on this forum that is not Akuma. roll eyes (sarcastic) Who wouldn't he win against that is a 2d fighting game character that isn't Orochi and Gouki? (I think he would lose to Gill Urein and Rugal, but everyone else think different.)

TricksterPriest
I actually agree on Gill and Rugal, but not Urien. Though Gill can't beat the SFA3 one...... Cause that's how Vega rolls. (jp. name) swank

Superboy Prime
Heihachi will beat the crap out of Vega, and then some.

...but that's out of topic.

On topic Bison takes this.

King Nothing
I actually agree on Gill and Rugal, but not Urien. Though Gill can't beat the SFA3 one...... Cause that's how Vega rolls. (jp. name) swank People don't know (or forgot) that Vega is Bison's Japanese name. They think you mean Balrog (jp.name) laughing

Superboy Prime
Oh...

I know Vega was Bison's japanese name. I just thought he was saying Heihachi couldn't get past Vega(Balrog), much less Bison.

My bad.

Sorry for not being Pro like you 2 by calling them by their japanese names.

TricksterPriest
It's cool. Btw, great sig, King. big grin

King Nothing
It's cool. Btw, great sig, King. big grin Thanx.

shin_remy
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9028/780905567bo9.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1507/bisonsvcio8.gif

abraham-muvic
Heihachi is cooler and it will be a long fight because of his durability, but Bison wins 10/10, no matter what

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Remulous
Who wouldn't he win against that is a 2d fighting game character that isn't Orochi and Gouki? (I think he would lose to Gill Urein and Rugal, but everyone else think different.)

I see. Then why the hell was this thread started?...or anyone thread that involves Bison because... damn.

Remulous
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I see. Then why the hell was this thread started?...or anyone thread that involves Bison because... damn. Good question.

Major Snafu
Good question.

In case anyone forgot, Bison was 3D in the EX series, so I'm using this version, but he fights like his CvSNK counterpart.

Remulous
The 3d Bison or at least the 3d Super Bison is just as powerful as the 2d one.

"It's morning and you know it".

Kazenji
The 3d Bison or at least the 3d Super Bison is just as powerful as the 2d one.

Especally Bison from Streetfighter EX 2 plus he is such a ***** !!

Remulous
Aint he, what a f**kin cheater.

Emperor Ashtar
Every incarnation of Bison owns heihachi, though a Fight with Street Fighter 2 version bison would be close.

tha real deal
alright heres how this fight works heihachi is the master of the mishima style (surpassed his father jinpachi) anyway part of the mishima style is to have full control of your mind which explains why he doesnt feel pain and can recover from most fatal injuries

m.bison had to rid his body of humanity and all thats good to be able to supress and realese the psyco power at his will HOWEVER there is a limit to this because he MUST go to the psyco chamber to RECHARGE his abilitys

so to wrap it upit would be a great fight but in the end heihachi would win due to a prolonged fight and in order for bison to win he would have to defeat heihachi before his psyco powers run low (since thats all he has)

~ THA REAL DEAL ~

Meioh_Hades
Heicahi can win against "boxer" M.Bison... but against Dictator...

Poor old man will be stomped by Dictator.

tha real deal
heihachi wins 99/100

~ THA REAL DEAL ~

Meioh_Hades
Heiachi would win even 100/100, if you're talking 'bout a "crazy hairstyle contest".

But in a fight: Pyscho Power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mishima style

tha real deal
hahahaha yea he would but in a fight he would also win everyone forgets heahachi has more than just the mishima style such as lightning when he puches u and can move fast psyco power feeds off fear and hatred heihachi will not fall under mind control and does not fear nor will he hate bison im a bison fan myself but heihachi will win this no matter what form bison has

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.