HELP!! you'll need a lot of movie experience to answer this one!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeslieKae
Alright, so I used to be obsessed with any movie that had horses in it. If you have never watched a horse movie, no need to read further. I'm desperately trying to find this one movie that I watched when I was younger, but I can't remember the name; so here's what I remember of it:
So it starts out with a mom and her daughter in a sort of wooded area. The mom starts telling her daughter about this horse that i think was like a myth to her. When she starts telling the story it switches to showing you the story. It starts out before the foal is born. He is a palomino foal and his dad is chestnut (a reddish brown color). A main point that I remember is that the father of the main horse in a story gets in a fight with another stallion trying to take his herd away, and ends up dying. also the main horse ends up, when he is older, taking the herd back from the stallion that killed his father.

Alright so thats all I remember. I hope that someone else has seen this movie because I have been desperately trying to find it and have come up with nothing...Thanks for helping!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.