What's so different about this new Hulk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I read planet hulk, it was awesome. But, wtf is so different about him that makes him more powerful? Hell, he took Black Bolt's scream and wasn't hurt.

He didn't seem stronger, in fact, he seemed weaker than he used to be.

Martian_mind
Apparently the blast somehow gives hom more Gamma radiation.....plus it ticks him off.

I think he also had another upgrade before he left earth as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Apparently the blast somehow gives hom more Gamma radiation.....plus it ticks him off.

I think he also had another upgrade before he left earth as well.

How do you upgrade from unlimted strength and stamina and the best healing factor in Marvel?

Redatom65
3 of my sigs in one thread backtoback. I pwn KMC W00T!

Martian_mind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How do you upgrade from unlimted strength and stamina and the best healing factor in Marvel?

i think his base levels were upgraded erm

Deadpool has the best in marvel IMO...

willRules
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Deadpool has the best in marvel IMO...

Well Deadpool or Sinister yes

Estacado
Originally posted by long pig
I read planet hulk, it was awesome. But, wtf is so different about him that makes him more powerful? Hell, he took Black Bolt's scream and wasn't hurt.

He didn't seem stronger, in fact, he seemed weaker than he used to be.
It was only a whisper.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by willRules
Well Deadpool or Sinister yes
I thought Sinister had molecular control.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Ding ding ding! We have a weiner!

Mider999
he's done alot of crazy stuff in the past, lept 1000 miles, one punched a meteor TWICE the size of earth and busted it to peaces, but he's still just a earth dude, meaning marvel dont put him up against cosmic level characters, though it would be interesting, since he did smash the meteor that makes hulk a planet buster, and leaping 1000 miles on pure leg power damn, also in the past the whisper was enough to revert him to bruce banner, it didnt do that this time, he's been so pissed in the past that he once picked up thors hammer, they need to bring those feats to fruition by making him the maddest he's ever been which he technically is. so any feat he perform now should logically top any feats he's done in the past. The guy really should be enough to fight cosmic, i mean thor is and yet thor is just a earth hero too, the hulk once became more durable then adimantium for crying out loud.

willRules
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

Meh, I see it as an excellent healing factor as he usually is using his ability to rebuild himself after one of the the summers brothers has demolished him yes

Mider999
his best showings ive heard where in the inferno arc where madalyn pryer lost it and tried to destroy earth

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Redatom65
3 of my sigs in one thread backtoback. I pwn KMC W00T!

Your sigs need to be good before that can happen.

stick out tongue

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

VVVVVVVVV Winner VVVVVVVVVVV

Redatom65
Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

:shrugs:

I can take credit for yours, but then again, I do want to pwn KMC, and not further hurt my already dreadful reputation...

Dinalfos
Nothing is really different, he just developed some fighting skills, became more intelligent and probably has a higher base strength, which was already unknown anyway.

roughrider
Originally posted by Mider999
he's done alot of crazy stuff in the past, lept 1000 miles, one punched a meteor TWICE the size of earth and busted it to peaces, but he's still just a earth dude, meaning marvel dont put him up against cosmic level characters, though it would be interesting, since he did smash the meteor that makes hulk a planet buster, and leaping 1000 miles on pure leg power damn, also in the past the whisper was enough to revert him to bruce banner, it didnt do that this time, he's been so pissed in the past that he once picked up thors hammer, they need to bring those feats to fruition by making him the maddest he's ever been which he technically is. so any feat he perform now should logically top any feats he's done in the past. The guy really should be enough to fight cosmic, i mean thor is and yet thor is just a earth hero too, the hulk once became more durable then adimantium for crying out loud.

He has never picked up Thor's hammer - the real mjolnir, anyway. Heck, he couldn't even hold up Red Norvell's hammer; it broke his fingers as his hand went down with it. Doesn't matter how angry he gets, he can't overcome the magic enchantment on it.

Dinalfos
Trying to Lift Mjolnir with brute strength is like trying to open an electronically locked door with a house key. it's just the wrong tool, because there's not even a friggin' keyhole. It should never, EVER happen.

MightyEInherjar
I suspect that since he's considerably more intelligent now, and probably more ruthless, that he can boost his strength and stamina faster than before.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is War Hulk canon or non-canon?

Priest
I want some new hulk feats

roughrider
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Is War Hulk canon or non-canon?

It happened in the mainstream 616 continuity, so it's canon.

long pig
It's canon. Why would it not be?

As for the story, I loved it. I don't think he should be taking on BB's scream/whisper thing, though.

What do you call that power, anyway? Can't say it's a scream because it implies he screamed. BB's vocal...thing....

Mider999
he's taken the scream before someone says, i think its cool if he's become that durable, he's become that durable in other extreme circomstances anyway.

Estacado
It was a whisper.

Martian_mind
http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/99174/bloodhound_gang_/Bloodhound%20Gang%20-%20Discovery%20Chanel

Mider999
in the past the whisper knocked him back into bruce banner but now it seems to have no effect, who know's maybe the scream might damage him.......the thing is his healing factor is uber.......or he might be like in the meastro saga where he was stronger then adimantium.

Mider999
but that dont mean he'd win automatically even if he was nigh indestructable drax is suppose to have been the same immortal i mean so ive read yet he's died freaking shame since he's depowered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.