Captain America & Batman vs Bullseye with three weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Bullseye has US Agent's Shield,Hawkeye's Bow and Arrows & 6 Exploding darts.

golem370
huh

Soljer
Cap'll catch the shield and end up cutting bullseye into equally spaced thirds with a double shield throw. stick out tongue.

Seriously though, Cap's dodged bullseye before, and he could sure as HELL block his attacks with his shield.

Both Batman and Cap have caught multiple arrows in the past, so it's not like dodging Hawkeye's bow will be too hard. Bullseye's best chance is if he just unloads on the duo at the starting bell, and even then, I could see Cap just duck behind the shield and not take a scratch.

Duo win this. Probably nearly 10/10.

Well, I suppose it depends on how large the explosion is from the darts....

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Bullseye has US Agent's Shield,Hawkeye's Bow and Arrows & 6 Exploding darts.

bruce/steve

kiddo44
Bruce alone.

spidey-dude
bruce or cap alone

jrodslam
Cap has dodged Bullseye before, but that was after Bullseye landed a hit on Cap. I think that because theres 2 of them, Bullseye has it cut in for him. He doesnt have enough weapons imo.

Bruce or Cap would barely do it alone, but with both of them, it doesnt look good for BE.

I must admit that Bullseye doesnt have to actually shoot the arrow, but merely throw it at Cap or Bats. If he were to throw a flash arrow at either one of them, then follow up with an exploding dart, he may be able to take out one of them imo.

Oh, and they are certainly not catching anything he throws and throwing it back.

Team more times than not. I do think BE can possible take a few.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
Cap has dodged Bullseye before, but that was after Bullseye landed a hit on Cap. I think that because theres 2 of them, Bullseye has it cut in for him. He doesnt have enough weapons imo.

Bruce or Cap would barely do it alone, but with both of them, it doesnt look good for BE.

I must admit that Bullseye doesnt have to actually shoot the arrow, but merely throw it at Cap or Bats. If he were to throw a flash arrow at either one of them, then follow up with an exploding dart, he may be able to take out one of them imo.

Oh, and they are certainly not catching anything he throws and throwing it back.

Team more times than not. I do think BE can possible take a few.

thumb up

golem370
Anybody else

Juntai

Team more times than not. I do think BE can possible take a few. Given the things Batman has caught and/or thrown back, it's certainly feasible. Hell, in a crossover, he actually did that very thing to Bullseye even.

Other than that, I agree for the most part.

Alfheim
Cap has dodged Bullseye before, but that was after Bullseye landed a hit on Cap.

DD's never been hit by Bullseye before?

http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/5219/speed14fg.gif

What exactly is your point?

golem370
These are alot of weapons and the darts explode. He took down BT apparently with cards these things are tougher and the arrows and darts have points.

golem370
I knew Bullseye grabbed the batarang in a crossover

Darth Martin
Originally posted by golem370
I knew Bullseye grabbed the batarang in a crossover Didn't grab it he caught it with a bucket.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Alfheim
DD's never been hit by Bullseye before?

http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/5219/speed14fg.gif

What exactly is your point?

Did i ever say that DD has never got hit by Bullseye? Whats your point? It was stated that Cap can dodge everything Bullseye throws. That statement was wrong.

Alfheim
Did i ever say that DD has never got hit by Bullseye? Whats your point? It was stated that Cap can dodge everything Bullseye throws. That statement was wrong.

....Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.