A Pokémon World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
((This is the RP thread.. For Registration, check
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/447990_1-a-pok-mon-world-registration-ooc

Thank you..

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/toys/brands/pokemon/main.gif

A sunny afternoon, like many other days before today. The pokemon trainers were many and a large crowd of them had gathered outside the Viridian pokemon center. At the stairs of the center stood two policemen together with the nurse of the pokemon center and two guys in costume. One of the two in suit walked down the stairs and stickied a large piece of paper on a large sign. The sign now said that a large pokemon tournament would be held. The tournament was supposed to be one month from this day. It was supposed to be held in a new, more advance pokemon arena just outside the Viridian city.

David stood not far away from the crowd, having his Cubone hanging on his left shoulder, and his Pidgeotto on his right. He watched the crowd and sat down on a bench in front of it. He did not know what the big deal was, but he was in no hurry to get there. He could wait, and so he did, sitting on the bench and playing a little bit with his Cubone.

Rodgort
A strange, pale looking boy was walking down the streets of Viridian City, with a Magnemite floating by his shoulder. Greeting people as they went, the Magnemite turned suddenly, motioning his trainer to follow him with a small grunt. "Magne! Magne!" Was all it muttered in a strange, computerish voice before it continued on in the direction of a Pokemon Center nearby.

The boy got up and ran after him. "Hey! Magnemite! Where are you running off to?" The boy stopped and stared as a crowd was hanging out infront of the Pokemon Center, and murmers of excitement were filling the air. "A tournament? Here? Oh wow, I can't wait!" A kid said as he ran out of the crowd and yipped away off to train his Pokemon. The boy blinked a few times and shrugged, waiting to get a better look at the sign.

Advent

Wild-Cherry
Cherry started to the sound of her alarm clock. She was tangle din a mass of blankets, her long, thick blonde hair sprawled wildly across the pillow. Her blue eyes shot open and she sat up quickly, confused for a moment. A dream about a lost Lapras, and winning a pokemon championship, faded from her mind, and she shoook her head, gazing sleepily at the clock. in mid yawn she gasped, causing her self to choke a bit. Her sapphire like eyes widened and she mumbled a soft set of words under her breath before shooting up. A loud, sharp bark could be heard, followed by scratching at her door. Then one would be able to make out a jet black nose, barely passing under the door. Cherry frustratedly slammed her hand onto her forhead, and bolted ot the door. The proud ninetails that walked in gingerly hopped onto the bed, resting her head on her crossed golden paws as she did. Cherry smiled, gave her a quick pat, and darted into the bathroom. After simultainiously shoving a paste covered tooth brush into her mouth, and running a brush through her tangled hair she managed to hop out of her room, pulling jeans over her thin legs, and struggling wiht a tank top. The naintails yelped, entertained.

" Quit looking so happy Miloe! "

Cherry said with a laugh.
Nodding then, the large female, fox lookign pokemon hopped off the bed, and trotted toward the opposite side of the room where a window seat sat. She picked up a small back back, washe dout blue in color, and handed it to Cherry, tail wagging. The girl smiled and thanked her, before placing the toothebrush, hairbrush, and a setb of long baggy sleeping pants beside the sink.

As the 15 year old ran out, Miloe in tow, she found a note on the counter.

When I saw you sleeping I didn't have the heart to wake you up. Especially after that late night of yours1 nayway, Ill be at the center, waiting on those participating in the tournament. hope to see you there soon1 ill need the help.

After breathing a sigh of releif, Cherry turned to Miloe and smiled.

" Come on, Mi! They need us ASAP!

With that the two headed off to the pokemon center. Upon arrival Cherry looked in awe at t5he other trainers. young, old, experienced, new. It was such a wide variety! A grin crossed her face as she bent down to place the small, fitted vest over Miloe's shoulders. It was pale pink with a red 'X' and read: OR/MA ( Official Rescue/Medic opperative).

Rodgort
The strange boy got a good look at the sign and smiled to his Magnemite. "A tournament! This is a great opportunity to show off all of our skills, eh Magnemite?" The Magnemite turned to him and bobbed his head-like body up and down in approval. The boy saw a girl of about his age running up to the Pokemon Center with a Ninetails following swiftly behind. She must've been an assistant here, because her Ninetails was wearing a small vest that had was pale pink with an X and OR/MA on it, and her herself was making her way to the door.

"Looks like they may need us to sign up early to make sure they know who's going to be in it. I'm signing up for sure, but that means we'll need to go through a lot of training. Which means no fighting with the other Pokemon, alright Magnemite?" It nodded in approval and watched as the crowd began to grow smaller and smaller in size.

Kuchiki

trademark

Ordained
Johnson walked out of the Viridian City Pokemon center as good as new. He had just traveled from Saffron City and had many battles along the way. His Pokemon, Surskit, Jinx, Vulpix, Grotle, Shinx and Mukubird, were refreshed as well.

He came out of the Center and saw a sing that stated that there would be a Pokemon Tournament a month from now. Johnson couldn't wait. He needed to start training. He was a pretty good trainer but if he wanted to enter a tournament, he needed to get better and that meant a lot of battles would have to be fought.

Darth Extecute
The nurse laid a look on Alice. She smiled and grabbed the pokeball. "Well it is a tournament of course" She said with a smile "In my experience there is only at those times there are such crowds around here" She kept a smile and handed the pokemon to a chancey. The chancey happily trotted of and inserted the ball in the medical device. "Will you be participating, miss?" The nurse asked Alice polite and gave her another of her overflowing smiles. The nurse raised her head as a pair of new trainers walked in.

David got up from his bench as the crowd started a departure. He smiled, as his patience had payed of. He took the Pidgeotto inside the pokeball and had Cubone still hanging over his shoulder. He walked up to the poster and looked at it. He turned his head to Cubone. "What do you say, tough guy?" He asked with a grin, which the Cubone replied happily with a "Cuuuuu" too. David nodded and patted the little creature on the shoulder.

Kuchiki

Darth Extecute
"Oh, this is the preparations.. The sign-up will not be until a week before the start of the tournament. You have pleanty of time to prepare" The nurse smiled at Alice, just as the chancey walked up to her with a joyful "Chaaancey" The nurse giggled "Healed and rested, miss" She handed them over and bowed gracefully. "Never hesitate to come again. Take care now" She paused and turned to the Chancey. She was about to tell the pokemon something, but paused and turned Alice. "Oh, my manners. Was there anything else I could assist you with, miss?"

Wild-Cherry
Smiling excitedly, Cherry watched the trainers enter one by one. She noticed Alice, a girl who seemed to be about her own age, and with pokemon. She watched as one of the young nurses handed her her pokeballs, then smiled and walked over standing behind her. Miloe walked daintily behind her, her paws lightly rising and falling. As Cherry approched the desk she popped up behind the nurse, smilign gingerly. As she brushed some hair out of her face she nodded excitedly toward the Alice.

" I think sign up can actually be done tommorow, or within the next to days, but im not completely sure. In any case, I do hope you will enter! The tournaments are very exciting here! You get to meet alot of trainers too! "

Cherry grinned then and held out her hand.

" My name is Cheryll, but you can call me Cherry, like everyone else. Ill be working at the tournament this time. "

Miloe whined softly and nudged Cherry's hand with a soft " kyyuuu "

" and this is Miloe. "

Cherry added with a kind smile, leaning down to hug the pokemon.

just then her gaze was diverted to her backpack, which shoook gently. She smiled, having a feeling it was her Pikachu up to her mischeif again. Cherry knew they normally liked to be let out while she worked, but he was becomming a bit spoiled. With a smug grin she gently tapped the bag, and the shaking ceased. She gazed over at the door then, where someone, a young man, had just entered.

Rodgort
The boy looked closely at the notice and turned back to his Magnemite. "Well, it says that we don't need to sign up until a week before the tournament, so we better get to training. First I need to stop and heal up Squirtle, he's had a long day. Come on, bud. Let's go in." As the boy stepped inside the Pokemon Center, the Magnemite followed behind him.

When he reached the desk, the boy pulled out a Poke-ball and waited for his turn at the reception desk. There was a girl infront of him who also looked to be about his age. He wondered if she was going to enter the tournament, too? Maybe, then again, maybe not. Not everyone he saw seemed to be interested in it. As he waited, he bounced the Poke-Ball in his hand.

Kuchiki

Wild-Cherry
Cherry smiled and shook the girl's hand before letting her own fall to her side, where Miloe gingerly nudged it, with a soft lick. SMiling Cherry grazed her hadn over the pokemons pale yellow head, before nodding up at Alice. she smiled softly and bowed her head for a moment as she spoke, then scooping her blonde hair back into a stringy pony tail. As she smoothed it out she let another smile cross her face.

"Great! I'll look forward to seeing you then. And thank you. good luck wiht your Vulpix!"

Miloe let out another soft noise, nudging at Cherry's pocket. Cherry nodded to her and smiled.

" And here...take one of these. Vulpix and Ninetails love them. "

She handed the girlt he treat and then turned her attention to the other person there. She smiled and nodded her head politely, before taking the Pokeball.

"Just a moment please! "

turning, she returned the pokemon to full health, then shifted toward the boy.

" here you are! "

She said with a kind smile.

Rodgort
The boy smiled. "Thank you." He turned behind him. "Alright bud, come on out!" He threw the ball into the air, and out came a white light that zoomed to the ground infront of him and took the form of a small turtle named Squirtle. It smiled and waved happily at the Magnemite floating a few feet away from it. The Magnemite put on a happy face and floated down towards it, playfully floating around it. The boy chuckled and turned back to the girl. "Where are my manners. The name's Parker. Yours?"

He turned around for a moment and noticed that his Squirtle had crawled on top of his Magnemite, which surprisingly, was able to carry it around the room near ground level like a hovering car with eyes. The Squirtle laughed happily and held on tight as they hovered around the room.

Green_Demon
It was certainly a stange group. Two humans, both male, one in white with gold hemming, a giant afro adorning his scalp, the other in blue with black hemmings, his hair looked like a bowl of fried rice, and his eyes matched. Both sat atop the back of a Rapidash, the afroed boy clinging gently to the feiry equine's powerful shoulders whilst the fried rice boy clung to the afroed boy's shoulder not so gently. Behind the fried rice boy was a Hitmonchan, her, as it was a female, arms wrapped around her trainer's waist. In front of the afroed boy was a Zangoose, sitting atop the Rapidash's head. Sitting atop the fried rice boy's left shoulder was a Sneazel of the female sort. A Pikachu rested within the large afro, oone with a mutation that granted it a Raichu's tail that stuck out the back of the afro boy's afro. Finally, a Seviper hanging from the afro boy's neck.

The afro boy was named Jimothy Tailor, but was just called Jim. The fried rice boy was Kaarage Raisu, his arranged in the traditional manner so that Raisu was his 'first' name. His name literally meant 'Fried Rice,' by the way. Even the Pokemon had names. The Pikachu was Pamela, the Sneazel was Rei, the Rapidash was Pauline, the Hitmonchan was Ko, the Seviper was Samantha, and the Zangoose was Zak, the only male Pokemon in the group. Also, a Combusken named Ka was in her Pokeball.

Raisu was the trainer of Pamela, Rei, Ko, and Ka. Jim was the trainer of Pauline, Zak, and Samantha. Despite belonging to Raisu now, Pamela was still attached to Jim's afro and nestled in it whenever she could. Not that she wasn't happy about the trade. In fact, via Samantha ability to speak human, Pamela is the one who told Jim she wanted to go with Raisu, and Zak, formerly Raisu's, felt downright uncomfortable being Raisu's Pokemon. Pamela wanted the martial arts training, whilst Zak wanted to get away from all those girls. Unfortunatley, he found he was still the only male, but at least the ratio was 2:1 instead of 3:1.

Jim stopped upon the hill over looking Viridian City. Noticing the crown, he reached into his afro, reaching past Pamela, and produced a telescope. Looking through it, he spotted the poster and relayed it to his companion.

"Excellent! Then I shall honor my father's dojo by defeating this tournament with excellent martial art Pokemon," Raisu declared.

"Eh, you have fun," Jim said as he put away his telescope, "But I've got pol-"

RING!

Jimothy blinked and a yellow paw stuck out of his afro, holding a cell phone.

RING!

Jim politely too the cell, thanked Pamela, and answered, "Hello?... Oh, Ms. Jenny.... M-hm... yes.... understood...." Jimothy hung up and replace the phone in his afro.

"What was it?" Raisu asked.

"It seems I will be participating in the tournament."

"Why?"

"These things tend to attract trouble."

"Oh..."

"HYA!" Jimothy commanded Pauline, sending her galloping toward the Pokemon Center.

Ordained
Johnson noticed a group of people who looked like they were getting to know each other. They were showing off their Pokemon as well. "Looks like I have to go and make some new friends," he thought to himself.

He went over to the group and introduced himself. "You all have some great Pokemon. I love the way your Squirtle and Magnemite get along considering the type difference," nudging towards the two playing Pokemon.

TigerEyes
Li-Takari pushed herself passed the crowd and into the center, her Growlithe Kitsu awakwardly hanging off her shoulder, his nails slowly digging deeper into her skin. She stepped into the center and ripped the frazzled pokemon off her shoulder.
" Calm Down Kitsu, it's only a crowd of people, they're not going to hurt you."
The pokemon looked up at her, his head tilted to one side as if he was trying to figure out what she was saying.
" Oh forget it...Come on, let's see if we can find a hostel for the night."
She walked toward the desk looking for someone to help her.

Kuchiki

Rodgort
Parker chuckled at his two small Pokemon. "Thanks. It may seem like they wouldn't get along, but infact, my Magnemite seems to only like my Squirtle. I'll introduce the whole gang, while i'm at it." Parker reached to his belt, grabbed three more Pokeballs, and threw them into the air. Out of them came a Kaddabra, a Growlithe, and a Scyther. "Now NO FIGHTING! You all remember what happened last time a fight broke out. I don't want it happening again, and stay close to me."

They all nodded in approval, and went on playing, all except for Scyther, who stood leaning against the desk with Parker. "He doesn't like to play with them much. I have no idea why, but he just..doesn't have any playful nature at all. Anyway, about the tournament, I'll surely be signing up. I just need to get these guys in shape and you'll see me at the top." He grinned lightly and patted the top of his Scyther's head.

Wild-Cherry
Miloe was happy to see all the other pokemon, and wagged her nine, lush golden tails simultainiously. Her ears piqued intelligently, and her paws almost trembled with anticipation. Cherry couldn't help but smile at her pokemon as she paced in place. Laughing softly, Cherry stroked the back of miloes golden neck and smiled.

" You can go say hello. "

Cherry said kindly.

"Kyuu!! "

Miloe trotted proudly toward the other pokemon, and stopped in front of the vulpix. She closed her eyes, grinning widely and lowered her head, sniffing the younger one's nose gently. She wagged her nine shimmering tails and bowed playfully, her wagging tails in the air. She let out a soft bark.:somehting unique to only a few canine-type pokemon:. and sniffed the Vulpix again. Her OR/MA vest slid onto her shoulders before she stood and shook, straightening it.

Cherry turned then to her bag, which rattled once more. She smiled at Alice.

"Well, these five will be going to play in the back like usual, but theyed love to meet you , im sure."

As she released each pokemon, they all cried out happily. 'Eveeee!' 'Skit..!' 'Chu! '. Rapidash let out a soft snort, while Dragonair found the pool of water behind the front desk and sighed contently. Cherry smiled at the two trainers then.

" Well ill be working at the tournament...I can't wait to see you there. "

She said happily, gazing form the male to the female.

Rodgort
Parker smiled happily at Cherry. "Great! I can't wait. Well, I better get these guys to training." He held the four Poke-balls in his hands, and once all but Magnemite were returned he snapped them onto his belt and turned back to the trainers. "It was great meeting you all. Guess I'll see you at the tournament then. Later." And with that, Parker and his Magnemite were off, walking towards the door of the Pokemon Center to train for the tournament.

Green_Demon
"Halt! Stop! STOP YOU CRAZY RAPIDASH!!!" Jimothy screamed as he neared the Pokemon Center. At the last order, Pauline did stop, sending Jim flying straight through the front door (which automatically opened fast enough to let him in), and rolling upon the ground until the reception desk put him at a hault. He lay there, upside down, back against the desk, legs in the air for a few seconds. Finally, a Pikachu stuck her head out his afro, also apparently dazed. She shook her head and glared at the Rapidash neighing its laughter in the front. A Seviper wrapped tightly around the trainer's neck also hissed her displeasure at the Rapidash.

Following Jim through the door, albeit in a more dignified action, was a Zangoose that strode confidently to his master, and lightly kicked him in the shoulder.

"Yer a jerk, you know that, Zak?" Jim said as he got up and walked outside to retrieve his upstart Rapidash. As he exited, Raisu entered with Ko the Hitmonchan behind him. As he passed Jim, the Pikachu jumped out of Jim's afro and atop Raisu's head, her Raichu tail waggling. The Sneazel sitting on Raisu shoulder slept soundly, apparently undisturbed.

Marie-Lee
Catcat bended down when a little Furret came running in her direction. She was located in a minor alley in the Viridian City, waiting for the return of her little friend. She looked at the Furret who made a sound similar to purring, climbing up in her lap. She took a careful look at the Furret and took a jewel-clad necklace from the Furret's mouth. She smiled and patted the Furret on the head. Good work" She whispered and placed the necklace in her pocket. She got up, with the Furret in her lap and then took him inside the pokeball. "Have yourself a rest, little Furret" She then walked out of the alley and out to the middle of the street.

She had a look around, picking up another Pokeball. This pokeball contained her Aron, who joyfully came out. "Aaaah" The Aron yawned and with ease made a jump up to the arms of Catcat. She smiled and hugged the Aron, placing him inside her robe. The Aron made an effort, but succeeded peaking out from a little hole which seemed to have been chewed open from earlier. She had a look around in the city, noticing the crowd in the center, at the PokeCenter. She took a few step forward and had a peak on what everyone glared at. "A Pokemon Tournament, eh?" She thought to herself with a smile on her face. She took a look down at the Aron who peaked trough the hole of her robe. She sighed, lifting him up. "I am sorry, Aron. This is nothing I am pleased to do" As she walked up to the PokeCenter and trough the door, she stopped and laid an eye on two guys, one of them seeming to be the owner of the Rapidash that was outside. She shook her head and removed the hood of her dark cloak, revieling her feline headgear. She removed the rest of the robe and folded it into something the size of a pillow. She tied it up to her waistband, as the rest of her furry, feline outfit was shown.

She took the Aron into his Pokeball and turned around with a smile, observing the two boys. Zak, one of them seemed to be named. Ignoring the fact that they seemed to argue, the two seemed rather close to eachother. A Rapidash was a noble Pokemon. One of them that she herself would never abandon. She held her eyes on the two boys and almost stumbled over the OR/MA Ninetails. She was quick at feet and avoided the Ninetail by an inch. She shook her head, saying nothing as she walked up to the deposition shackt. She took the Aron pokeball and placed it in the holder. She sighed "Sorry" As the pokeball went inside. She pressed a few buttons and another pokeball came out "Hello, Kakuna. We have some training to do" She said with a sigh, sheeting it. She then got up from the seat again and headed to the exit.

yettoh
chris wondered what the big bangs were he looked into his back garden to see sparks trying to use his first attack (quick attack) "your almost there sparks keep trying anyway dinner time chris put down sparks food
............hm (looks on back of food box )... pokemon tornement on soon
i better get practicing

Ordained
Ignore...

Ordained
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Miloe was happy to see all the other pokemon, and wagged her nine, lush golden tails simultainiously. Her ears piqued intelligently, and her paws almost trembled with anticipation. Cherry couldn't help but smile at her pokemon as she paced in place. Laughing softly, Cherry stroked the back of miloes golden neck and smiled.

" You can go say hello. "

Cherry said kindly.

"Kyuu!! "

Miloe trotted proudly toward the other pokemon, and stopped in front of the vulpix. She closed her eyes, grinning widely and lowered her head, sniffing the younger one's nose gently. She wagged her nine shimmering tails and bowed playfully, her wagging tails in the air. She let out a soft bark.:somehting unique to only a few canine-type pokemon:. and sniffed the Vulpix again. Her OR/MA vest slid onto her shoulders before she stood and shook, straightening it.

Cherry turned then to her bag, which rattled once more. She smiled at Alice.

"Well, these five will be going to play in the back like usual, but theyed love to meet you , im sure."

As she released each pokemon, they all cried out happily. 'Eveeee!' 'Skit..!' 'Chu! '. Rapidash let out a soft snort, while Dragonair found the pool of water behind the front desk and sighed contently. Cherry smiled at the two trainers then.

" Well ill be working at the tournament...I can't wait to see you there. "

She said happily, gazing form the male to the female.

"I didn't even get to tell him my name or show my Pokemon," Johnson thought to himself. The female trainer released all of her Pokemon and Johnson was impressed.

"You have quite a selection of Pokemon and they all look properly taken care of. I'll show you mine and they could go play with each other."

He tossed his Poke balls in the air and said, "Come on out, everybody!" Out came a Surskit, Jinx, Vulpix, Grotle, Shinx and Mukubird. They all saw the other Pokemon and ran to them bouncing around with six mile wide smiles.

"It's been a long time since they had someone to play with instead of battling," Johnson said. "The name's Johnson, by the way."

Green_Demon
Jim reentered holding the Pokeball of the Rapidash. He held one up to the Zangoose sitting on the desk. In response, Zak snarled at his trainer.

"Ooookaaay...." Jimothy hastily put it away, petting the Seviper hanging from his neck.

Kuchiki

Rodgort
As he was heading out the door, Parker turned his head towards Alice with a big grin on his face. "Not before I win it first! Come on Magnemite!" The Magnemite buzzed slightly in it's odd computerish voice and followed him out the door of the Pokemon Center, but stopped as Parker immediately rushed back in. "I totally forgot to show you my latest catch! He's in the PC, might as well swipe Scyther for it. He's strong enough as it is."

Parker stepped up to the computer at the side of the reception desk, putting one of his Poke-Balls on to a small slot, which was immediately sucked up and was replaced by another one. He picked it up and threw it into the air. As the white light hit the ground it took the form of a small crab, which then turned into full form. The Krabby blinked slightly and looked upwards at Parker, snapping it's pincers together happily and foaming out bubbles.

"He needs a little training, and besides. Him and Squirtle will get along great, both of them being water types. I must say though, this one's a lot bigger than most of the ones I've seen. Usually they're just a few inches off the ground, but this one's about a foot tall!"

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Ordained
"I didn't even get to tell him my name or show my Pokemon," Johnson thought to himself. The female trainer released all of her Pokemon and Johnson was impressed.

"You have quite a selection of Pokemon and they all look properly taken care of. I'll show you mine and they could go play with each other."

He tossed his Poke balls in the air and said, "Come on out, everybody!" Out came a Surskit, Jinx, Vulpix, Grotle, Shinx and Mukubird. They all saw the other Pokemon and ran to them bouncing around with six mile wide smiles.

"It's been a long time since they had someone to play with instead of battling," Johnson said. "The name's Johnson, by the way." Smiling, a soft blush crossed Cherry's pale brow and nose. She placed a hand behind her head and smiled kindly before nodding her head some. Her wavy blonde hair toppled into her face and she gingerly brushed it away. Her rosy cheeks where flushed with an excited happiness. There were alot of trainers here, with a lot of different pokemon! She wished she had the time to speak to each one individually. As for now, she focused her attention on Johnson.

" Thank you!"

She watched as he released the pokemon, her eyes lighting up, especially as she looked onto the Vulpix. her own young pikachu cocked her head and let her ears twitch softly.

'Pika pika. '

She said softly, patting the Vulpix on the head before joyously crying out; 'Chu!'

"Your pokemon look very well kept themselves! I would know, i've been doing this for years. "

she said with a subtle wink.

She turned then as she heard her own ninetails, Miloe, let out a soft, questioning, ' Kyuuuubi? '. The vulpine like pokemon gently nudged the girl who had stubled over her, checking to see that she was alright. Seeing that she was just fine, Miloe yelped softly, batting her nine shining tails and nodding softly to the girl in respect, and then turning back toward the Vulpix at her feet. She playfully jumped over her, nudging her posterior as she did so.

Cherry let her gaze fall on her small skitty, who was playfully batting at Pikachu beside Johnson's vulpix, and then toward her Rapidash who looked quite disgruntled by all of this. The young stallion reared, striking at the air with his firy hooves. Cherry walked over and ran a hand down his neck, now dampened with sweat. his eyes were wide and annoyed. She rubbed gently behind his ear to soothe him, and then led he too behind the desk, where he bent his head down, calmly sniffing the Dragonaire in the small pool of water. both the pokemon seemed to roll their eyes as they gazed on at the others, causing Cherry to giggle softly. She turned back to Alice and Parker.

" I look forward to seeing both of you try your hardest. ANd thats an awesome Krabby!"

Cherry bent down toward the small shelled creature, gently brushed her hand across his back.

"Hello there!"

As she looked up suddenly, she saw the one who had come in much earlier standing by the door. The young man looked a litte older than herself, and stood tall with deep brown hair and eyes. She also noted the Cubone located loyally by his side. staring past everyone she smiled at him, hoping he wasnt feeling uncomfortable in any way. Just then Miloe perked her head up, and barked softly. Pausing her play with the Vulpix, she trotted over diligently to the young man and sat before him, looking quite proud in her small vest, ears pricked forward. She took a moment to sniff the Cubone's bone, gazing at it with a certian longing before tossing her head, and nudging him softly.

Rodgort
"Alright, well I think I should be heading off." Parker held up the Poke-Ball and the Krabby turned into a red light that zoomed into the center of the ball and into it. "Again, it was great meeting you all, and I hope to see you at the tournament. Come, Magnemite." Parker turned to leave, walking out of the Pokemon Center. His Magnemite buzzed a small good-bye and followed closely behind Parker as the door closed behind them both.

Parker made his way off towards Viridian Forest, making his way to Diglett's Cave and beyond. "We can train along the way, and there's one Pokemon that I dearly want to catch that I hear is over in Fuschia City's Safari Zone. Let's go!" Magnemite buzzed slightly and followed Parker as he began to make a running pace near Viridian Forest, hacking down small trees blocking his way with his Scyther and reaching Digglet's Cave.

Ordained
"The girl didn't give me her name, either" Johnson thought. But he could tell that she was one of those hospitable people because she went to go talk to a guy who was standing at the door for a while. He hoped that the guy would give his name.

As he walked over there, Johnson couldn't help but look at all of the Pokemon play with each other. Even his Mukubird and Jinx were playing and he had them for the longest. "Hi. My name is Johnson," he said extending his hand out to the boy.

Green_Demon
((Which guy are you talking about?))

Ordained
~The same guy that WC is talking to. I don't know who it is but I'm just trying to get involved.~

Green_Demon
Samantha the Seviper slithered down from her master and made her way towards the gathering of other Pokemon. She passed Zak, and the two momentarily made eye contact. Zangoose and Seviper, races of sworn enemies. The two remained civil towards one another, when they had to, but the hatred burned brightly as ever. Samantha turned away and went to socialize.

Jim couodn't help but roll his eyes at those two.

I can just smell the sexual tension, He though humorously to himself as he gave the Rapidash over to the care of Jenny.

In flicker of Agility, Pamela the Raichu tailed Pikachu was next ot Samantha.

"<You like him,>" The electric rat teased.

"<What? Who?>"

"<Zak.>"

"<The Zangoose!? Pamela, I am a Seviper, if you haven't noticed. The Seviper and the Zangoose have been enemies since the dawn of our species!>"

"<I know, Sam, that's why it's romantic.>" The Pikachu said before bounding off toward the Vulpix.

Sam hissed diligently as much as one can his in a diligent manner.

Advent

Darth Extecute
The Cubone jumped down on the ground in front of ninetails, watching how the ninetails started sniffing his bone. "Cuuuuuh!" He pulled the edge of the bone away from the Ninetails, holding it tight to himself as a sign that it was his bone. When making sure the Ninetails could not reach it, he quickly took it back outside, jumping up in the air and smashed the Ninetails in the forehead with it. "Cuuuuh!" He said and held it tight, running behind David's leg.
David sighed, slapping his hand onto his forehead. "Oh god!" He said quietly to himself. He looked at the Ninetails and looked into the Center at the crowd, a bit insecure who was the owner of this pokemon. "I'm horribly horribly sorry about that! I'll pay a fee as a comfort" He said before turning his head and glaring angrily at the Cubone who covered his eyes behind his stone mask in embaressment with his small hands.

He noticed a guy approach him, and David leaned his head to the side for a short moment. "Well, hello Johnson. My name is David Lord, it is a pleasure to meet other trainers" He took a look back at the ninetails but did not want to seem unmannered, as he held eye-contact with this Johnson that had approached him.

Ordained
"Nice to meet you," Johnson said. His Vulpix ran to his side whimpering. "What's wrong?" He noticed the lump on its head.

Darth Extecute
((Oh.. Misstype.. It was supposed to be at the ninetails of WC, not the Vulpix of yours no expression ))

Ordained
~My Vulpix was there as well. It followed the Ninetails.~

Darth Extecute
((Yes, but the Ninetails was the one getting a bump stick out tongue))

Kuchiki
(geeze, this is going to get confusing. I have a Vulipx that is currently playing with WC Ninetails. no expression)

Green_Demon
"<Are you okay?>" Pamela called at the Ninetails, stopping next to the Vulpix.

Rodgort
Parker made his way through Diglett's Cave, using his Kaddabra's Flash to light up the area. As he made his way through the cave, he encountered many Diglett along the way, and once in awhile a Dugtrio would pop it's three aheads above the ground. Every time, Parker would send out his Krabby and Squirtle to deal with the threat, using Hydro Pump with his Squirtle, which it had recently learned, and Water Gun with his Krabby. Once they made it to the other side, Parker pulled out his map. "We need to go this way, towards Route 12. It will take us directly downward to Fuschia City, but it will take awhile, so we'll need to stop every so often."

Parker stopped in Vermillion City to pick up supplies and rest his Pokemon. The port inside the city was a sight to behold, and he even decided to take on the Gym Leader, earning his third badge by using a Diglett he caught while inside the cave. Since it was a ground type, it easily defeated Lt. Surge's Electric Pokemon. He never admitted he was collecting badges because he couldn't stand all the attention if he told the others at the Viridian City Pokemon Center.

Ordained
~hoover Soooooooo...that's two Vulpix's that are playing with one Ninetails? Hmmmmm... What the f**k?

Green_Demon
((Well, I have a Pikachu there too))

Wild-Cherry

Ordained
Johnson could plainly see that the young lady was very motherly to her Pokemon. The way she took care of her Ninetails made him wish that he was that way with his Pokemon.

"You never gave me your name, Miss...," Johnson said walking over to her after she finished her sentence with David.

Green_Demon
Jimothy whistled and the Zak and Sam made their way to their trainer, keeping good distance between one another. Samantha slithered up Jim legs and back before resting upon his shoulders, hanging from his neck. Zak simply stood a few feet from the human.

"Hey, Raisu, I'm going around, kay?"

Raisu nodded.

Darth Extecute
"Cuuuuh!" The Cubone started moving again with his bone raised high, this time against Skitty, who had sticked her tongue out to him. David was quick enough to pull his pokeball out and Cubone inside it. "Cubone!" He said and sighed. He held his hand over his eyes and shook his head. "And Cubone can be a little..... grumpy at times.. One thought he would learn a lesson from smashing the Charizard in the head a while back" David looked at the pokemonball in his hand and smiled. "One day he will learn to be careful and less selfish" He said and placed the pokeball by his belt.

He had a look at the man named Johnson and grinned. He looked back up at Cherry and then patted himself on the stomache, which growled a bit at him. He sighed, taking a step back and having a look at both Johnson and Cherry. "Well, I'll give you two a little time for yourselves.." He bowed down before turning his back to the two and took another step closer to the exit. "It has been a... most interesting moment, miss.. And a pleasure to meet all your absolutely lovely pokemons" He turned his head and looked at Johnson "Johnson" He said, giving him a salute-like motion with two of his fingers by his forehead, before walking out of the pokemon Center, holding his stomache. "I better get something to eat" He said quietly.

Green_Demon
With practiced ease, Pamela scampered up Jonhson's leg and back and settled atop his head.

"<I claim this scalp in the name of all rodent kind!>"

Wild-Cherry

Darth Extecute
David stopped walking and turned around when he heard Cherry speak like that, in that tone. The case was obvious. He sighed, patting his stomache gently. He turned around and walked back to the door of the center. He leaned against the side and looked back at the two again, as well as all the pokemons. He sighed, looking at Cherry. "It was not at all intended to be like that. I apologize about that" He paused for a moment, walking up to her. "Let me do a proper introduction" He said and raised his hand to her "My name is David Lord, even though you probably overheard me telling Johnson here that" He said with a smile. He looked at the Pikachu with a friendly smile. The pikachu seemed quite nice and a bit fond in David, in a matter of fact.

Ordained
"Well, now that we all know each other's names, why don't we go get something to eat. I am so hungry," Johnson said as he returned all of his playing Pokemon to their respective Poke balls.

Wild-Cherry
Cherry blushed as she turned back to David. The bridge of her nose was a soft pink, and she let her eyes find the floor, embarassed. She had not meant for her concern to be evident. as she looked back up she habitually pushed a peice of long blonde hair behind her ear and smiled somewhat. she took his hand as he heald it out and caught his line of sight before firmly shaking his hand.

" I wasn't implying it in any way that..."

She stopped herself and sighed.

" Its nice to meet you. "

She turned to Johnson then.

" yeah, ok, I htink I can take a break. Theres a really nice resteraunt on the lake over there. "

She siad, nodding toward it with a smile.

Rodgort
After battling his way across and making it into Route 12, Parker groaned. There was an extremely long bridge that made it's way south from Lavender Town that he had to follow to reach Fuschia City. "Well, we better get moving, standing here groaning won't get us anywhere." Magnemite buzzed slightly and hovered over Parker's shoulder as he walked, making sure to keep pace and not get distracted.

As they made their way across the bridge, it took a long time because of the winding turns, causing them to stop every so often to take a break. "Phew, this is taking longer than I thought, and we haven't been walking for more than 5 minutes!" His Magnemite hovered over his shoulder and buzzed, staring down into the water as water pokemon like Magikarp and Horsea rode under them.

Ordained
Johnson noticed that Cherry was blushing. She had been since both he and David introduced themselves. "Why do you blush every time me or David speak to you?"

Darth Extecute
David grinned "Well, I happen to have an eye and ear for people and their emotions" He said before picking a pokeball out. He summoned his Cubone, who happily climbed up on his shoulder. "I am sorry about Cubone earlier" He paused "Maybe I could have the honor of buying you a dinner?" He asked Cherry with a smile, turning his head to Johnson "I'll buy one for you as well, of course" He said and patted Johnson on the shoulder. He heard the blushing comment from Johnson and it was quite clear by looking at Cherry. He had however decided to ignore the comment and go right onto social talk again. He knew how uncomfortable it could be, trying to answer such a question as she was asked.

The Cubone had some time thinking, within his little pokeball. He leaned out from David's shoulder and looked in the direction of the ninetails. He leaned so far out, so that he dropped down with head first into the floor. Like nothing had happened, he got back up again. He slowly approached the ninetails, walking on all four of his paws. As he was next to the pokemon, he raised the hand with the bone. If she wanted to sniff it, he could very well let her. It was after all just a sniff, and Cubone felt back about the previous attack against the all too friendly ninetails.

Green_Demon
((Ordained, you do realize their is a Pikachu on your character's head, right?))

Wild-Cherry

trademark
Jack walked out of the pokemon center with his Riolu next to him. His pokemon was rested and ready to go and so was he. As he Waled down the steps he noticed the sign with the tournament Information on it.Jack looked down At his first pokemon It did not notice because he was looking around at all the people it seem excited so Jack pushes the thought out his head and Kept on walking. As he walked everyone was talking about the tournament and how they were going to win but Jack just Smiled and kept walking until he found a bench that no one was around and sat there.]

Ordained
Originally posted by Green_Demon
((Ordained, you do realize their is a Pikachu on your character's head, right?))
No I didn't. Is it your's?

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
David grinned "Well, I happen to have an eye and ear for people and their emotions" He said before picking a pokeball out. He summoned his Cubone, who happily climbed up on his shoulder. "I am sorry about Cubone earlier" He paused "Maybe I could have the honor of buying you a dinner?" He asked Cherry with a smile, turning his head to Johnson "I'll buy one for you as well, of course" He said and patted Johnson on the shoulder. He heard the blushing comment from Johnson and it was quite clear by looking at Cherry. He had however decided to ignore the comment and go right onto social talk again. He knew how uncomfortable it could be, trying to answer such a question as she was asked.

The Cubone had some time thinking, within his little pokeball. He leaned out from David's shoulder and looked in the direction of the ninetails. He leaned so far out, so that he dropped down with head first into the floor. Like nothing had happened, he got back up again. He slowly approached the ninetails, walking on all four of his paws. As he was next to the pokemon, he raised the hand with the bone. If she wanted to sniff it, he could very well let her. It was after all just a sniff, and Cubone felt back about the previous attack against the all too friendly ninetails.
"Wow. I thank you. But I have to warn you that I can really eat a lot." He saw the way that the Cubone went and apologized to the Ninetails in its own way by letting it sniff. It was so cute. "And who's Pikachu is this," he asked after noticing the little guy take up residence on his head a while ago.

Darth Extecute
David laughed quietly, following the ninetails with his eyes. He afterwards bended down and looked in the direction of the Cubone, who seemed to feel worse instead of better "Come here, little one" He said with a smile and the Cubone carefully walked up to David, who lifted him up in his lap and the Cubone climbed up to his shoulder. David patted the Cubone on the head gently and looked at the ninetails "She loves you, buddy.. You just have to give it time" He said with a smile on his face, and the Cubone gave out a long, sighing "Cubone" David shook his head in confusement. One moment, the Cubone wanted to fight every pokemon around here, the next, he want to make friends "I will never understand what's going on in your head, Cubone" He said with a smile and the Cubone hugged his bone in silence.

David walked up to Cherry and stood next to her, having his arms crossed. The Cubone bended over the edge of David's shoulder and watched the ninetails on the ground. "Don't ask me what have gotten into the little creature" David said to Cherry with a smile and patted Cubone on the head. He had a look around, stoping his sight at Johnson. "So you coming with us, Johnson? Wonderful" He said with a smile. The Cubone turned his head and took a look at this Johnson that David talked to. Only for a brief moment, before continued playing with his bone.

Green_Demon
"Chuuuu...." Pamela the Pikachu growled angrily and her Raichu tail waggled furiously. She was not a guy. She jumped of John's head and scampered away, only looking back to giver him a very indignified 'Chu.'

Ordained
"What a strange little Pikachu," Johnson thought to himself. "Why did it just run off like that."

Wild-Cherry

Green_Demon
Ka and Ko the Combusken and the Hitmonchan returned to Raisu refreshed. Raisu let out Ko the Hitmonchan out. Ka did not come out because she prefered it that way. She seemed to have a phobia of being outside a battle situation. Ko stayed near her trainer.

Pamela approached the Cubone, "<Hi,>" She said in Pokemon-speech.

Rodgort
Parker noticed it was getting dark, and pulled out the camping gear he had brought with him. "Looks like we'll need to camp out here for the night, Magnemite. Make yourself comfortable while I start us a fire." He summoned his Growlithe, who easily puffed up a small flame, which caught onto the firewood he had stored with him. "There, that should do it. Now for some dinner."

As Parker prepared his own meal, he layed out the food necessary for his Pokemon, and summoned them. They gazed at the food with awe and went right at it, eating happily to fill their bellies. Parker gazed at his map and noticed it would take atleast another day to get to Fuschia, since it was so far.

Kuchiki

Lord Follen
The night air was crisp and he slid open the back door to the gym. The breeze greeted him with a quick nip to his nose as he steped out onto the grass that rustled under his pressure. He inhaled as he pulled out his mothers lantern and lit it. Anthos hopped out of the building behind him as he shut the door. It quickly snaped open and he peired around the corner at his sister who was down the hall watching him.
"Going to train this late?" She said as she stalked the hall tword him.
"Yes..." he mummbled now looking at the floor. Anthos shifted behind him as another breeze blew through the open door. He forgot to shut the lanterns door and it blew out the light but he quickly relit it.
"Be carful..." he said as she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. She smiled at him as she ruffled his hair.
He smiled back at her slightly smiling "i will" He turned around with his staff in hand and swinging lantern in the other. Anthos followed obediently twords the street.
Sabrina sighed as she slowly shut the door. She was tired and decided to go to sleep.
Zake slowly followed the road breathing in the sweet air that smelled of the bloosoms that bloomed in the many trees around the great city. This was his home and he knew better than even the oldest villager. Even in the pitchblack he knew where everything was and liked it that way. He stoped outside sliphco and frowned this tall scycraper loomed over the peacefull city and in his opinion ruined it. BUt he was only a kid and could do nothing but keep on walking which is what he did....

Darth Extecute
The Cubone jumped down from David's shoulder and looked at the Pikachu that had approached him. David slowly followed Cherry out of the center, looking back at the Cubone that remained. He smiled and continued his walk. He knew the Cubone would not be far behind. He walked up behind Cherry, with a smile on his face "I'm sorry about Cubone. He has some wierd issues" David said to her, walking in her rate next to her.
Cubone observed the Pikachu in front of him and he leaned his head to the side. He scratched himself over his back with his bone and smiled at the Pikachu. "Cubone" He said with a smile and waved at the Pikachu, before turning around. He pointed with his bone at where David was currently walking and smiled even greater. He placed the hand not holding the bone by his stomache and patted it gently. "Cuuuuuh" He said and gave a goodbye wave to Pamela the Pikachu, before placing the bone in his mouth and running on all four back to David.

David bended down a little bit and picked the pokemon up. He held his arm extended and the Cubone started climbing his way up to David's shoulder. Half way over the arm, he stopped and looked at the ninetails. He took the bone in one hand and sticked his tongue out "Cubone" He said, turning his head back towards David and climbed all the way up to the shoulder. He sat down, hugging his bone and looking in the opposite direction of where the ninetails was walking.

Ordained
"So where are we going to eat," Johnson asked. "I hope it's not that far."

His stomach rumbbled. Loudly. He was so embarrassed. "I haven't had anything to eat since I first came to the Pokemon Center and that was 3 hours ago. I wish I had an Abra so it could use it's Teleport attack so we didn't have to walk."

Lord Follen
As he walked the street he glanced down a the next street and noticed an officer. He hated having to explain to them about why he was outside so he looked at Anthos.
"Help me Anthos Lend me your aid" He closed his eyes and Anthos did the same they both started to glow and slowly they lifted off the ground and into the air. Zake opened his eyes and started to direct them to the nearest roof. WHen they landed Anthos opened his eyes.
"thank you" Anthos noded as they continued their treck through the city. Carefuly walking as silent as possible to not wake the inhabitents of the houses they walked on. He felt shaky from the event becasue he hasnt trained his mind as often as he like and his power turned weak from the lack of practice.
" the first thing im going to do when i get home is strenghten my mind" he said to anthos he said peacfuly. As they neared the end of the buildings Zake quickly jumped off and caught Anthos as he jumped down.
"Can you sense any pokemon?" he asked anthos as he set them down.
"sadly no none so far. its been a lifeless night besides the appearence of the officer." Anthos looked down the street "perhaps the feilds may hold them?
"perhaps we shall see." Zake responded as he started down the street with anthos at his heels.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Lord Follen
As he walked the street he glanced down a the next street and noticed an officer. He hated having to explain to them about why he was outside so he looked at Anthos.
"Help me Anthos Lend me your aid" He closed his eyes and Anthos did the same they both started to glow and slowly they lifted off the ground and into the air. Zake opened his eyes and started to direct them to the nearest roof. WHen they landed Anthos opened his eyes.
"thank you" Anthos noded as they continued their treck through the city. Carefuly walking as silent as possible to not wake the inhabitents of the houses they walked on. He felt shaky from the event becasue he hasnt trained his mind as often as he like and his power turned weak from the lack of practice.
" the first thing im going to do when i get home is strenghten my mind" he said to anthos he said peacfuly. As they neared the end of the buildings Zake quickly jumped off and caught Anthos as he jumped down.
"Can you sense any pokemon?" he asked anthos as he set them down.
"sadly no none so far. its been a lifeless night besides the appearence of the officer." Anthos looked down the street "perhaps the feilds may hold them?
"perhaps we shall see." Zake responded as he started down the street with anthos at his heels. Thanos Yue stepped out of the Saffron pokemon center as he stepped out he let his Sneasel out of his poke ball the snesel looked at him bit confused but shrugged it off then climbed on his shoulder casually Thanos starred at the moon then walked down the street quietly he prefered travelling at night gives him the alone time he liked to train with his pokemon away from trainers he looked at the roof tops as his Sneasel started point and making a small seen...

Lord Follen
Zake stoped in his place he slowly turned around and saw the trainer. It was odd... he felt a strange connection with him and felt that it could be they acted the same. He took a worried step back as anthos turned to see what his master was worried about
"i did not notice them, they must have just came out of the center Anthos said to Zake.
I dont know what to do... should... we run?"
"i canot say... they may want that out of us"

Thunder Fox
Thanos looked at the house they were hiding on he was unsure but looked at sneasel "leave them alone for now sneasel" he said calmly and continued walking he had called out Glaceon out just in case and called sneasel back

Lord Follen
Zake stumbled as he slowly moved backwards droping his lantern which caused the candle to snuff out...."umm....." that was all he could say as the guy walked closer to him....

Thunder Fox
Thanos eye directly looked his direction and looked at glaceon "perhaps i should of kept Umbreon with us...." he said quietly Glaceon nodded in agreement Thanos frowned "Glaceon use icy wind" Glaceon looked the directon and let a chilling wind appear from his mouth toward the boy and his pokemon

Lord Follen
Anthos quickly jumped in front of Zake and used Reflect to stop the move. Good thinking Anthos!"
"yes it was very close, i didnt think of a possible attack"

(im treating reflect as the same way mr mine does in the show where he makes invisible walls... but in that case they work like protect. if thats okay)

Thunder Fox
Tahnos sighed "i see Glaceon return" returned him to his poke ball and sent out his charmander Thanos smiled at him then looked at the abra "reflect is it... Charmander Brick break" Charmander ran at them hoping on a few thing to get up to them and hit the barrier with its fist/ claw thing cracking it

Lord Follen
Anthos fell to the ground. "ANTHOS!!! are you okay!!!!!" he jumped down after him
"yes i think so"
"Okay give him a nice confusion lets try to get him to hit himself!"
"i shall try" Anthos got up and started to move his hands in an attempt to use conffusion. The world around Charmander started to spin and collide in his mind.
"I hope it worked" he said as he was finished

Thunder Fox
"charmander....." he said abit worried

"char..." he replied dazed then shook it off the flame got bigger

Thanos smiled "exelent Charmander use ember"

Charmander spun around as small flames went towards the abra

Lord Follen
"um now what!?"
"i duno try dodging!"
Anthos started to leap into the air and from side to side. but it was a failure anthos was hit by the flames
"im... sorry zake"
"no im sorry"
He levetated a pokeball and threw it twords Anthos who was quickly absorbed. "GO serra!"
His elegent Umbreon formed infront of him. "Quick yous double team!"

Thunder Fox
Thanos sighed "umbreon...." he chuckled alittle at the irony "Charmander smokescreen" Charmander opened his mouth exhaling a large cloud of smoke

Lord Follen
~I know rather ironic! =P but i love these two pokemon~
"umbreon use faint attack!"
Umbreon glowed before turning what lookede like translucent and crashed her body very fast into Charmander.

Thunder Fox
char flew back by the attack and rolled into Thanos getting up slowly Thanos smiled att charmander and mad him return he looked at umbreon... and sent glaceon back out

Lord Follen
Zake frowned "Umbrion Double team again!"
Umbrion moved very quickly creating many illusions of iteld to increas its evasiveness.

Thunder Fox
"Glaceon use quick attack" Glaceon running quickly attacking the umbreons fast though missing alot

Thanos watching fo the real one

Lord Follen
"quick use Double team again!"
More illusions poped up around them. after Glaceon destroyed one another poped up in its place.

Wild-Cherry

Green_Demon
((Who has the character with a Cubone?))

Baby Bear
Remy was riding on his Toretta down a smooth dusty path.His legs were tired so that was the reason. Toretta let out a low growl as he marched down the path with his head up high.

"I wonder if there is any battles going on. You think there is?"

Toretta moans.

"You have to be stronger.So don't get upset!"

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Green_Demon
((Who has the character with a Cubone?))

((I do))

Green_Demon
((Well my Pikachu is attempting contact of the outher-linquistic kind))

Darth Extecute
"I'm not sure where we will eat, Johnson. I am sure that we will find somewhere we go" David said with a smile. The Cubone looked back at Johnson and nodded, saying his own name like so many times before "Cubone" and patted his stomach, before returning to that bone of his. "I'm sure that this lovely girl here knows of some place where one can eat" He turned back to Cherry and smiled gently.

He looked down at the ninetails that walked between the two. He lowered his hand and patted the pokemon on the head as they walked. "You have a most wonderful pokemon, miss.. You has to be very proud of it" He said with a smile, before taking his hand back. He did not know much about the ninetails, but trusted it sensed that he had no hostility towards it.

Ordained
"Yeah. It has the most shiniest coat I have ever seen. And the way it's tail moves in the most insignificant breezes," Johnson complimented Cherry.

Rodgort
Once dinner was done and gone, Parker withdrew his Pokemon, layed them against his belt, and pulled out a sleeping bag and got into it. He stared at the stars for most of the night, with his Magnemite sleeping soundly by his head. While staring at the blackness of the sky, he thought about the new people he had met back in Viridian City. Where did they all head off to to train their Pokemon? How were they going to train them? And what type of moves would they know once the tournament came?

Then he thought about the tournament. What kind of Pokemon would be there? How could he train his Pokemon to be strong enough to win? How could he do it in such short time? He only had a month to do it! And if he was correct, this tournament would be like trying to take on the Elite Four in the Pokemon League with so many trainers entering. I guess I'll just need to train hard. Harder than I've ever trained before.

Wild-Cherry

Wild-Cherry
{ 100th post tongue_ss ninja }

Rodgort
ermmha ]

Baby Bear
Remy was still traveling on his toretta. Remy saw some people talking to each other not far away from where he was.I wonder if they are trainers he thought.

"You feel like fighting?"

Toretta slightly nodds his head.

Ordained
"Well, I don't know about David here but I just started training a few months ago. 4 to be exact," Johnson answered. "I have a Misdreavus, Togepi and a Ponyta to prove it," he said proudly.

Darth Extecute
"I myself travel some, yes. But it was mainly in order to get the pokemons that I searched for. Right now, I just feel like settle somewhere for a while and train for the upcoming tournament. Me and Cubone here will do our best to win it" He said and scratched the Cubone under his chin with one of his fingers. The Cubone tilted his head up in the skies, placing both hands behind his head and closed his eyes, sighing out of enjoyment and welcoming the scratching "Cuuuh"

He could see a restaurant by the water and pretty quickly figured that it was the place that this Cherry had been speaking of. "Will you two be participating in the tournament that is held soon?" He asked with a smile on his face and looked back at the two. The Cubone jumped down from his shoulder when hearing about the tournament. Proudly, he walked in front of David, holding his bone over the shoulder as if he was carrying a polearm. He walked with his nose up high and a serious look on his face. David looked down at the pokemon, remebering that they had not fought anything for some time now. Hopefully he was still in shape enough to fight a tournament.

David laughed when he looked at the pokemon in front of him. It felt like David had his own personal bodyguard. Too bad the bodyguard had the size of a large shoe. He started thinking of what would happen when the pokemon finaly evolved. Would it be the same cheerful Cubone that he knew, but inside an evolved body, or would the Cubone become a serious fighting machine? "I hope not"

Wild-Cherry

Ordained
"Well, if we make our way to another Pokemon Center, I'll show you," Johnson said. "It is very cute. Sometimes, I feel like it shouldn't be placed in battles for that reason. But its a fighter."

Baby Bear
Remy approached the trainers without a greeting. He just barged in without saying a word. Somehow he felt curious about what was going on between the trainers. A guy steeped out from the crowd and stared at remy.

"Lookin for a battle, boy?"

Remy looks up at him"Yeah. You gotta probelm with it?"

"Im going to teach you how to respect your elders!"

For sakes the guy was in his 30's. The trainer pulled out a Gallade.Remy pulls out his Cranidos.

Cranidos and Gallade face each other. Time to Rumble!!

Green_Demon
Jim watched the precedings between Remy and the middle-aged man with passive interest. Samantha and Pauline were uninterested, sleeping and grazing respectively. Zak, however, grinned at the battle about to commence.

Jim glanced worriedly at the Zangoose. He know battle made the Pokemon's blood run hot. Jim made no mistake about it; Zak was a creatue of violence.

Baby Bear
Remy had Cranidos in front of him ready to rumble with Gallade.Remy wanted to call the first attack before the other guy wanted to begin the attack before he did. He figured that his cranidos would be screwed cuz it was only in the first stage of evolution.

"Okay Cranidos use Headbutt!"

Cranidos charged at Gallade in a fierce attitude.
*Bam*
Cranidos hits his enemy in the chest but it didn't do much dammage.

"Okay Gallade use CONFUSION!"

With Gallade confusion power it lifted cranidos and slammed him on the ground with huge force.

Cranidos is screwed. What is there to do know? Will Cranidos get up from that injury?

Darth Extecute
David arrived to the spoken restaurant, where he directly chose a table on the outside. He prefered being outside, in the fresh air when he ate, and hopefully did the others not mind eating outside either. As Cherry and Johnson arrived, David kindly pulled the chair out for her, hoping he was not making an entire fool out of himself now. She was a most charming girl, and he would love to get to know her better. Johnson too, as the more the merrier he said and smiled at the two when they came.

Cubone had a look at his master, who pulled the chair out. Confusing it was for certain, but maybe that was something nice to do. Cubone got a smile on his face and sat down on the ground, starting to dust a specific area next to the table. He removed small stones, dust and grass at the location. When Cherry and Johnson came, Cubone kindly waved at Miloe and patted at the location that he had dusted of.

Wild-Cherry
As Cherry approached she smiled, flattered, and thanked David happily as she sat. How kind of him! She was happy that this trainer had come across her city, and she knew she would miss him when he left. She laughed softly to herself a bit embaressed then, and tossed her golden blonde hair back. It matched Miloe's in the moon's pale light. She turned to Johnson then. She truly hoped he would stay around for a little while as well. It was wonderful to actually have someone around to talk to, and she knew they would both stay in the area to train for the upcomming tournament. It was quite an event among traubers, and many commuted from far and near to come, often arriving as early as these two to see the competition.

Miloe, who had been following closely behind Cherry stopped suddenly as she noticed the Cubone, ready to turn and sit opposite him, but she noticed then what he was doing. She cocked her head for a moment, and took a small step closer, a little weary of the bone the Cubone heald so tightly. She sniffed the area he had cleared, then looked up at him curiously.

" Kyuu? "

Cherry then turned away from the two trainers, placing her folded hands daintily on her lap, and looked longingly over the balcony at the beautiful lake beside them. She knew that , farther out, it led to the ocean. A smile crossed her face thinking about it. She just loved the beach. When she looked back at the two boys behind her, whe wondered what living conditions they were in.

" So..where are you guys staying? "

Ordained
"I have no idea," Johnson said. "I just go where ever the wind takes me. I'm sort of a free-spirit. Where are you guys staying. I could use some company on my trip and I think my Pokemon wouldn't some extra friends, either."

He tossed his six Poke balls and out came his Pokemon.

"Vuuullpix," his Vulpix exclaimed.

"Muku," Mukubird cawed.

"Surskit," Surskit sighed.

"Ji, jinx," Jinx danced.

Shinx let out a whine and Grotle just smiled.

"How would all of you feel if you made some new friends," Johnson asked them. They all made a pleased noise and Johnson looked at his to new friends, "Well what do you say? Are you two going to be my new companions after we all eat?"

Darth Extecute
"I'm not sure how it will turn out for me. I will probably stick around till the tournament starts, doing some training, and maybe even get the chance to evolve some of my younger pokemons, into their stronger form. I have a couple of them that I would like in a stronger version" He said with a smile and looked at Cherry.
David observed as all the pokemons of Johnson was released. It was an impressive collection indeed. Far more impressive than his own, but he did not mind that. His collection was perfect in it's own little way. Johnson's pokemons might have been more rare than David's, but David did not mind. Sometimes the power was right under ones nose. With the speciality that David focused on in pokemon combat, he would probably have the benefitials of most trainers here in the city.

He turned and waved to a waiter, who nodded approvingly. He was just finishing another order and was heading their way. David arranged a chair for Johnson to sit down at, before taking a seat himself. "Your collection of pokemons are most impressive, Johnson" He said and nodded. He turned to look at Cubone, but had no idea what the little pokemon was up too.

Cubone smiled and sat down next to the location on the ground that he had prepared. He held his bone tight, but patted with his free hand on the ground in front of him, which he had prepared for the ninetails. He dusted away a few small stones, and the area was now shining clean from dirt and stone.

David looked back up at Johnson with a smile on his face "I'm sorry, but if you plan on a longer journey, then you might have to do without me, at least for the time being. It was a long time since I was around Viridian City, and I would like to check this area out before heading out into the wild again. You could stay here, though. Unless you have elsewhere to be"

He turned to Cherry again, replying her with a smile "I'll probably sleep under the moon. I always do, and it is quite relaxing"

Ordained
"Oh. What I meant to say was that after we leave the restaurant, I was going to go and train," Johnson explained. "I wasn't going to go far.

"Just in the general area. You never know what Pokemon could pop up. I just might catch som enew ones but I don't want to be by myself either."

Green_Demon
In forest, Jimothy slept. On his chest, Samantha the Seviper slept, curled in a circle. To his left, Pauline the Rapidash slept standing up as her kind did.

A kilometer away, Zak did not sleep. Zak slept little, in fact. Instead, he battled. When he was wild, before the rice haired boy confined him in that dreaded sphere, before he was given the name Zak and was only recognized by his smell and the markings on his fur, he was a scurge. He beat all Pokemon he came across.

Why? Because he only felt he was alive when he knew he could make them feel dead. Of course, he never killed his victims, as their would be hell to pay if he did that. The death of a little Pidgy will arouse a flock of Pidgies, Pidgeottos, and Pidgeots to kill him, and while Zak could and would deal death to many, not even he could fight off that many blood lusted bird or any other large group of Pokemon. Even killing a Pokemon of a solitary breed meant one of it kind would find out eventually, and solitary Pokemon tended to be powerful.

No, but Zak did beat them to within an inch of their life. Jim knew of his Zangoose's excursions and did nothing to stop him. He felt the matters of Pokemon were not his bussiness until humans were involved and left it to Pokemon.

Zak stood above a defeated Seviper, a large male to be exact. Like most Zangoose, Zak held a particular animosity over Seviper, although his was lessened by his animosity towards everything else.

"Ssssssevipar!"

Zak looked behind himself to notice a grouping of four other Seviper. Smirking, he turned around and issued his challenge.

"ZAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!"

He was going to enjoy this.

Marie-Lee
Catcat exited the pokemon center with her new pokemon ball at hand. She observed the environment for activities, but unfortunatly there was none to be found. Instead, she walked up to the poster about the pokemon tournament. It would be an amazing run, especially with the challange that waited. If she now only could get her own pokemons to obey her. They were powerful, but disobeyant. Every warrior comes with a flaw, and her warriors were loaded with flaws.
She putted her feline outfit back on and walked down the streets, following the pack of pokemon trainers that had wandered of. She could at least observe her upcoming opposition to be aware of what might be a challange and what she needs to train more at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.