Thanos vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Of the following, which is the minimal amount of characters, and whom, that could achieve a KO of the Mad Titan?

Binary
Sersi
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Woman
Super Girl
Big Barda
Gamora
Invisible Woman
Storm

Priest
someone is gonna say Wonder Woman can roll eyes (sarcastic)

BobbyD
Originally posted by Priest
someone is gonna say Wonder Woman can roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, if the lasso does happen to find its way around him, no? confused

I realize the circumstances involved for this event to occur are highly improbable, but it's still a possibility, yes? confused

guy222
Originally posted by BobbyD
Of the following, which is the minimal amount of characters, and whom, that could achieve a KO of the Mad Titan?

Binary
Sersi
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Woman
Super Girl
Big Barda
Gamora
Invisible Woman
Storm

They all beat Thanos

BobbyD
Originally posted by guy222
They all beat Thanos

Not the entire group, silly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You need to make a team with the least amount of characters to take him out.

Follow? confused

guy222
Not the entire group, silly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You need to make a team with the least amount of characters to take him out.

Follow? confused

Do u want me to make my team or use the members u listed? No need for rolling eyes. Its Tuesday, I am in a good mood

Soljer
Thanos stomps the team.

shifty.

BobbyD
Do u want me to make my team or use the members u listed? No need for rolling eyes. Its Tuesday, I am in a good mood

Make a team using the members, I listed. Sorry if I have offended, Guy. I'm a smartass by nature.

Yes, I would like you to stay in your good mood. big grin

Supreme being
Make a team using the members, I listed. Sorry if I have offended, Guy. I'm a smartass by nature.

Figures?

guy222

I will smile I will be back after Lunch. U can pm also, ok

guy222
I will smile I will be back after Lunch. U can pm also, ok

Binary=nearly powerful as the phoenix
Sersi=thanos runs away
Scarlet Witch=chaos wave
Wonder Woman=diana socks him so hard, he cries
Super Girl
Big Barda
Gamora=she does
Invisible Woman=bubble in brain
Storm=she is badass

IMO, as always. Thanos is powerful. Celestial creation who knows his master. Death. He pleases Death. He can be remorseful. He lives because of Death. He does lose to the list

BobbyD
Originally posted by Supreme being
Figures?

blink

Huh?

Whaaa?

confused

Bouboumaster
He clears the list minus Binary

boriquaking55
Binary=nearly powerful as the phoenix
Sersi=thanos runs away
Scarlet Witch=chaos wave
Wonder Woman=diana socks him so hard, he cries
Super Girl
Big Barda
Gamora=she does
Invisible Woman=bubble in brain
Storm=she is badass

IMO, as always. Thanos is powerful. Celestial creation who knows his master. Death. He pleases Death. He can be remorseful. He lives because of Death. He does lose to the list

confused

He'd stomp everyone but SW (PIS Chaos Wave)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by boriquaking55
confused

He'd stomp everyone but SW (PIS Chaos Wave)

What he said. That whole part was BS.

golem370
Thanos held his own against Odin who is very powerful and held his own against Depowered Tyrant who beat Silver Surfer,Gladiator & Beta Ray Bill.

golem370
I would say that Silver Surfer would have a good chance against these guys and Thanos beat him to death.

BobbyD
I think a lot of you are misunderstanding the thread. It's not a guantlet, nor is it all of them at once vs him.

golem370
Yeah but I am saying he could beat all of them together

BobbyD
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but I am saying he could beat all of them together

Really???? confused

TricksterPriest
I think a lot of you are misunderstanding the thread. It's not a guantlet, nor is it all of them at once vs him.

...............No. I think it's you who's not getting it. We understand the concept of the thread. But you obviously don't understand who Thanos is. We're saying that ALL OF THEM CAN'T KO HIM EVEN AS A TEAM. He's that far above them.

short of the Scarlet ***** pulling out a chaos wave, there is no possible way for them to win. no

BobbyD
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
...............No. I think it's you who's not getting it. We understand the concept of the thread. But you obviously don't understand who Thanos is. We're saying that ALL OF THEM CAN'T KO HIM EVEN AS A TEAM. He's that far above them.

short of the Scarlet ***** pulling out a chaos wave, there is no possible way for them to win. no

Shirley, you can't be serious? sad

TricksterPriest
laughing you have no idea who Thanos is, do you? He's nicknamed 'the herald buster' for a reason. (not really, I just made that nickname up. But it suits him. stick out tongue )

BobbyD
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing you have no idea who Thanos is, do you?

I do. Perhaps, it's that I don't fully understand the skill sets of the ladies here. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.