Maxima vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
He who won't be called said that we underrate her enormously.

How does she do against the king of the Inhumans?

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni
He who won't be called said that we underrate her enormously.

How does she do against the king of the Inhumans?

bb ftw

Joey Stacks
She'd whip his ass probably

Validus
Black Bolt because I'm sexist.

leonidas
it'd depend on what evidence anyone has regarding bbs ability to deal with some powerful-arse tp . . .

ExodusCloak
I don't believe Maximus was ever in Maxima's league as a telepath. Maxima for the win unless someone can prove otherwise?

BTW Doesn't Maxima have a speed advantage as well?

LORDSIDIOUS01
I doubt if she can withstand his scream

UniOmni
I believe he brings more than the scream to the table people.

leonidas
not gonna matter WHAT he brings if she crushes him psionically before he can do anything. erm

she's taken out orion -- she can sure as hell take out bb. unless he's got tp protection i don't know about . . . .

-a-m-a-n again
Originally posted by leonidas
not gonna matter WHAT he brings if she crushes him psionically before he can do anything. erm

she's taken out orion -- she can sure as hell take out bb. unless he's got tp protection i don't know about . . . .

He does seeing as electro impulses are his forte. And one murmur and she's a gonna, if Death of Superman is anything to go by. smile

Validus
Isn't this basically a quick draw situation?

-a-m-a-n again
Originally posted by Validus
Isn't this basically a quick draw situation?

Not when, one has immunity to telepathy. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by -a-m-a-n again
Not when, one has immunity to telepathy. smile

Even if he's immune to telepathy, Maxima was able to knock doomsday completely off of his feat. Her strength is up there with Wonder Woman's. And Maxima can also make independant clones all with the same powers as the original. Maxima also has Magnetic powers on peer with polaris and matter manip via her TK being So precise and strong. Black Bolt is Undone in this match. She would rip BB a new one using his own energies against him. Even if he's immune to a telepathic attack, he isn't immune to her getting the info from his head that that tuning fork is his weakness.

draxx_tOfU
if this will turn into a brawl, im leaning towards BB...

master blow ftw...

UniOmni
Black Bolt would look at MAxima with her "warriors outfit" and laugh her to death.
Literally.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Bolt would look at MAxima with her "warriors outfit" and laugh her to death.
Literally.

Except maxima's TK is so strong it can rearrange matter. I'm sure it will have no problem keeping him from parting his lips.

UniOmni
And Blackbolt is so powerful he can beat characters who Galactus himself has to fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Blackbolt is so powerful he can beat characters who Galactus himself has to fight.

confused

Rick/Genis
Okay.... Getting a little irritated by Blackbolt fight situations as he rarely uses his scream.

So really this depends on the situation of the fight.... is he in attilan... where he pretty much ALWAYS is? Because if so... I doubt he will use his voice attack... and if he can't use his voice attack... he is history.... and not in the good way.

UniOmni
Are you Genis from SHC?

Rick/Genis
Why?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Except maxima's TK is so strong it can rearrange matter. I'm sure it will have no problem keeping him from parting his lips.

BB can manipulate matter as well...

electron manip = as versatile as hell...

leonidas
bb = think THEN scream

max = think

max wins the quickdraw. smile

and who says bb has immunity to tp . . .? confused

proof?

UniOmni
He's defeated his brother multiple times, who's sometimes a powerful tp or a low end one.

Nobodies track record with tp is perfect.
His electron manipulation affords him an advantage at times tho, similar to Magneto.
He's also used his electron control to induce a rudimentary form of mind control, but it's far from perfect.

Do i think on average Maxima would beat Blackbolt? Hell no.
Do i think she could pull a few upsets? Sure.

leonidas
i'd go with the reverse of that and say she'd take the majority and he'd take a few. erm

UniOmni
Your thinking pattern is blatantly incorrect.

See a physician, immediately.

I say this because i care lad.

GAM

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by leonidas
bb = think THEN scream

max = think

max wins the quickdraw. smile

and who says bb has immunity to tp . . .? confused

proof?

BB isn't immune to tp but he's highly resistant to it...

i mean someone who has undergone rigid mental control since a child so as not to vaporize his loved ones with a whisper has to be highly resistant to tp...

if Maxima's initial mindrape fails, she's seriously screwed...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
BB isn't immune to tp but he's highly resistant to it...

i mean someone who has undergone rigid mental control since a child so as not to vaporize his loved ones with a whisper has to be highly resistant to tp...

if Maxima's initial mindrape fails, she's seriously screwed...

WHy? She has Magnetism, TK so strong that she can rearrange matter with it, Super strength on par with BB's, shields, Invulnerability, Super speed, Flight, and can make independanlty THinking Copies of herself all with the same powers. Tho not as Durable.

draxx_tOfU
WHy? She has Magnetism, TK so strong that she can rearrange matter with it, Super strength on par with BB's, shields, Invulnerability, Super speed, Flight, and can make independanlty THinking Copies of herself all with the same powers. Tho not as Durable.

aside from the cloning, BB has all those attributes...

besides, she doesn't have a quasi-sonic scream that can level a city with a word...

Joey Stacks
BB's strength levels aren't even higher then Thing's. Maxima's, needless to say, is much higher.

nvrbeenwthagirl
aside from the cloning, BB has all those attributes...

besides, she doesn't have a quasi-sonic scream that can level a city with a word...

She doesn't need it when she has Uber magnetism and Uber Tk. Both of which should work nicely to keep his mouth SHut.

SpunkySmurph
BB is a high end matter manipulator himself, so I wouldn't give her an edge because of that...

draxx_tOfU
just saying that BB has a deus ex machina in his arsenal...

not that he'd need it...

BB's utter control of electrons >> maxima's magnetism, she aint no magneto...

nvrbeenwthagirl
just saying that BB has a deus ex machina in his arsenal...

not that he'd need it...

BB's utter control of electrons >> maxima's magnetism, she aint no magneto...

NO. SHe'd beat the tar out of magneto. U Severly under estimate her or over estimate BB. She could rip his antenna out of his head with her magnetism easily enough. Use clones to keep him busy all using thier TP to muck with his mind. He's resistant, he's not immune. even if she just manages to make him sluggish, it would be all she woudl need. If she can knock doomsday off of his feat, she surely can ko bb. I'd say this fight is as 50/50 as it can get.

draxx_tOfU
when has maxima displayed control of the EM spectrum on a planetary scale?

nvrbeenwthagirl
when has maxima displayed control of the EM spectrum on a planetary scale?

She doesn't need to display it on a planetary scale. When she messes with Superman, you gotta be powerful to get some good licks in. And I never said she had a planetary scale magnetism. But she doesn't need to to beat Magneto or BB. She has magneto done in with Speed and mental powers and strength and durability. And she is a match for BB. someone said She is far stronger than He. Is this true he is only as strong as the Thing?

draxx_tOfU
She doesn't need to display it on a planetary scale. When she messes with Superman, you gotta be powerful to get some good licks in. And I never said she had a planetary scale magnetism. But she doesn't need to to beat Magneto or BB. She has magneto done in with Speed and mental powers and strength and durability. And she is a match for BB. someone said She is far stronger than He. Is this true he is only as strong as the Thing?

actually, Thing is stronger than BB at base levels...

BB is around class 40-50 but can amp his strength, durability, speed, stamina to go toe to toe with Thor, Gladiator and KO Hulk...

Thor and Warlock only managed to punk BB by destroying his antenna, not by overpowering him in any means...

nvrbeenwthagirl
actually, Thing is stronger than BB at base levels...

BB is around class 40-50 but can amp his strength, durability, speed, stamina to go toe to toe with Thor, Gladiator and KO Hulk...

Thor and Warlock only managed to punk BB by destroying his antenna, not by overpowering him in any means...

Warlock does NOT impress me. And BB can't sustain the lvl of output if he's amping himself. Maxima already starts at "Inhibited" Superman Lvls. Versatility is on Maxima's side since both of them "seem" to be around the same lvls of power if and when he amps. I must do my research on maxima, but I believe she can also amp her strength via TK or some kind of Psionic boost.

UniOmni
We'll see in Silent War #5, where he takes on Sentry.

BB is hella powerful though.

He's got matter manipulation, antimatter creation, superspeed, superstrength, the master blow, electron manipulation, the scream, and more. He's even able to slow down implosions.

Dude is a beast, bar none.

And he's taken on enough big guns to tell me that he's no slouch in strength/durability.

He gets my vote, due to his consistent record.

nvrbeenwthagirl
We'll see in Silent War #5, where he takes on Sentry.

BB is hella powerful though.

He's got matter manipulation, antimatter creation, superspeed, superstrength, the master blow, electron manipulation, the scream, and more. He's even able to slow down implosions.

Dude is a beast, bar none.

And he's taken on enough big guns to tell me that he's no slouch in strength/durability.

He gets my vote, due to his consistent record.

I haven't seen Maxima do too shabby Either. To Date, Her telepathy was only held in check by Brianiac who had to use Warworld to amp his TP beyond hers. I"m thinking BB can't possibly Match the power of Warworld in will resistance. He's a beast. But so is she. 50/50

draxx_tOfU
Warlock does NOT impress me. And BB can't sustain the lvl of output if he's amping himself. Maxima already starts at "Inhibited" Superman Lvls. Versatility is on Maxima's side since both of them "seem" to be around the same lvls of power if and when he amps. I must do my research on maxima, but I believe she can also amp her strength via TK or some kind of Psionic boost.

sustain...

BB has enough power to sustain Attilan for millenia...millenia...

If he sustained those levels enough to KO Hulk, i don't see why not against Maxima...

and versatility is not on Maxima's side...

nvrbeenwthagirl
sustain...

BB has enough power to sustain Attilan for millenia...

If he sustained those levels enough to KO Hulk, i don't see why not against Maxima...

and versatility is not on Maxima's side...

Not on maxima's Side?

TP, TK, Matter manip, Psionic Boosting, Vast Superstrength ( starts out far beyond him), Speed, Invulnerability, independantly Thinking Clones,Flight, Magnetism and prolly more if I go thru my comics. she pulls powers out of her ass like MM does.

Symmetric Chaos

Didn't he get rescued during that fight?

UniOmni
Why do you say she starts out far beyond him, when he's gone toe to toe with premiere class 100s? Without looking outclassed?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why do you say she starts out far beyond him, when he's gone toe to toe with premiere class 100s? Without looking outclassed?
Becuz someone said he starts out around class 40 or 50. He does amp. I remember him doing so when he fought Thor. maxima pre amp starts out around WW lvl's or so.

draxx_tOfU
Not on maxima's Side?

TP, TK, Matter manip, Psionic Boosting, Vast Superstrength ( starts out far beyond him), Speed, Invulnerability, independantly Thinking Clones,Flight, Magnetism and prolly more if I go thru my comics. she pulls powers out of her ass like MM does.

that litany of powers won't still help her from BB's destructive voice...

whisper > Gladiator

Gladiator's durability > Maxima's

who said life was fair...

nvrbeenwthagirl
that litany of powers won't still help her from BB's destructive voice...

whisper > Gladiator

Gladiator's durability > Maxima's

who said life was fair...

Gladiator's Durability is static. Ever Changing. He hardly uses the whisper. And since she has knowlege of him, she won't be dumb enough to let him do it. Tk to the mouth. Or an army of clones using TK and Magnetism to take the brunt of the blast. Who said life was fair.

draxx_tOfU
Gladiator's Durability is static. Ever Changing. He hardly uses the whisper. And since she has knowlege of him, she won't be dumb enough to let him do it. Tk to the mouth. Or an army of clones using TK and Magnetism to take the brunt of the blast. Who said life was fair.

She has knowledge of him?

Now your pulling stipulations out of your ass just like MM pulls powers out of his green ass...

Symmetric Chaos
She has knowledge of him?

Now your pulling stipulations out of your ass just like MM pulls powers out of his green ass...

Its part of forum rules actually.

draxx_tOfU
if that's the case BB wins this even more so...

nvrbeenwthagirl
if that's the case BB wins this even more so...

How so? He won't even know which one of her is the real thing. How about 20 clones all using vast Tp to mess with your perception? Or Using Magnetism to mess with the ionic flow to the tuning fork? Or how about they just all Tk his mouth Shut and then the real maxima goes in and does her thing. I'm not saying BB is easily pwned, but maxima has just as much goods to put him down as he does her.

draxx_tOfU
It doesn't matter how many clones there are if BB sings "somewhere over the rainbow" at the beginning of the match...

nvrbeenwthagirl
It doesn't matter how many clones there are if BB sings "somewhere over the rainbow" at the beginning of the match...

Your severly Over Estimating his scream. The clones would take the Brunt of the Blast with TK And Magnetism. And he could sing all day long, If she swoops in with her near WW lvl strength and then Amps PSionically, She will knock him out or rip that tuning fork out of his head. Sick of people with that BB screams routine. It gets old.

draxx_tOfU
Your severly Over Estimating his scream. The clones would take the Brunt of the Blast with TK And Magnetism. And he could sing all day long, If she swoops in with her near WW lvl strength and then Amps PSionically, She will knock him out of rip that tuning fork out of his head. Sick of people with that BB screams routine. It gets old.

are you saying that making clones, while swooping with her "near WW lvl strength", while at the same time amping herself psionically would be faster than BB uttering a syllable?....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
are you saying that making clones, while swooping with her "near WW lvl strength", while at the same time amping herself psionically would be faster than BB uttering a syllable?....

roll eyes (sarcastic)
And are you saying He would even be able to do so with his mind being ****ed with, and an army of clones holding his lips shut with TK and Magnetism?

draxx_tOfU
And are you saying He would even be able to do so with his mind being ****ed with, and an army of clones holding his lips shut with TK and Magnetism?

Meaning Maxima would have to first create clones before mindraping BB...

Maxima gets wiped out even before the first clone comes out...

BBftw...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Meaning Maxima would have to first create clones before mindraping BB...

Maxima gets wiped out even before the first clone comes out...

BBftw...
The clones are Psionic. As in the speed of Thought. She can hold his mouth closed on her own. EVEn imob him with Magnetism AND TK so strong that it can rearrange matter. Being that she is faster and stronger and has shields of her own on top of her invulnerability makes me think that you are OVER exaggerating.

draxx_tOfU

also has shields, can cancel out solar flares, negate nuclear bombs...

who needs the scream against maxima with tk so strong...

UniOmni
BB never had a chance, huh Nvr?

draxx_tOfU
The clones are Psionic. As in the speed of Thought. She can hold his mouth closed on her own. EVEn imob him with Magnetism AND TK so strong that it can rearrange matter. Being that she is faster and stronger and has shields of her own on top of her invulnerability makes me think that you are OVER exaggerating.

which would still not be enough against a whisper...

nvrbeenwthagirl
BB never had a chance, huh Nvr?

I gave them 50/50 already.

nvrbeenwthagirl
which would still not be enough against a whisper...
Hog wash. Since she is faster with the ability to literally keep his mouth shut. By the time he manages to get it out, he's shielded by heavy magnetism and TK. Let's not forget the amount of power it takes to be able to use tk to rearrange matter. Not something most TK users can even do.

UniOmni
Just wanted to say something.

To manipulate matter through tk alone doesn't massive amounts of power, but precision and steady hands/thoughts.

You've got to be able to go to a tiny level to do so, not have massive power reserves.

And has she done this in combat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.