Marvel ultimate Alliance Hero and Villains pack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
I'm sure everyone has heard about how you can Download Hulk, Nightcrawler,hawkeye,Cyclops,Dr Doom, Magneto,Sabertooth and Venom for MUA on xbox live but has anyone managed this yet? Everywhere said it was coming out today and I havent managed to find the download I just wanted to know if it was only out in America or if its just been delayed, so has anyone actualy got this DL yet or am I just being paranoid about the whole thing.

lordboo
Originally posted by Sparkz
I'm sure everyone has heard about how you can Download Hulk, Nightcrawler,hawkeye,Cyclops,Dr Doom, Magneto,Sabertooth and Venom for MUA on xbox live but has anyone managed this yet? Everywhere said it was coming out today and I haven't managed to find the download I just wanted to know if it was only out in America or if its just been delayed, so has anyone actualy got this DL yet or am I just being paranoid about the whole thing.
i live in the UK haven't managed to dl it myself as well it was due for release worldwide apparently.

Sparkz
Originally posted by lordboo
i live in the UK haven't managed to dl it myself as well it was due for release worldwide apparently.

Yeah so do I, I was just checking as it seemed it was coming out today maybe by tomorrow. At least I hope so, just annoying cause I was looking foward to playing as Hulk and Venom.

lordboo
Originally posted by Sparkz
Yeah so do I, I was just checking as it seemed it was coming out today maybe by tomorrow. At least I hope so, just annoying cause I was looking foward to playing as Hulk and Venom.
i want dr doom but does that change the story?

Sparkz
Originally posted by lordboo
i want dr doom but does that change the story?

No not really I don't think, though you do get an achivement for having Doom talk with Doom, I think the deveolpers put something in to make it make sense, the same as if you were to take the Hulk on the mission where you talk to Bruce Banner. Most of the new acheivments seem pretty easy to get at least.

Estacado
Are the new chars any good?

willRules
Well Hawkeye is already on the PSP version and he rocks on that so i bet he will be great on the XBOX stuff yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.