Question about the custom smilies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
So can the custom smilies no longer be added to, or is it just that no one has added to it for a while?

It hasn't been updated for me in weeks.

Anyone know what's up with that?

Storm
I successfully uploaded two smilies, but they don' t appear on the page. They work however.

Syren
I noticed that, I added cheshire and it didn't show on the page smile

Galan007
Originally posted by Storm
I successfully uploaded two smilies, but they don' t appear on the page. They work however. I uploaded 2 smilies myself and though the page said they were successful....... They didn't show up.

Do you have any ideas on why?

Syren
I would also like to know... could it be because of 'image overload'? Excuse the ill-use of jargon laughing out loud

Lana
Considering the huge amount of images people upload that aren't actually smilies but they stick in there anyway because they're too lazy to use photobucket or imageshack, and the fact that it seems that people need a version of every smilie that exists in every colour of the rainbow, I wouldn't be surprised.

Syren
You're so talking about the 'nuts' smilie laughing out loud

Lana
That's not the only one, there's tons of them like that. Someone took and recoloured my dancing smilie (which kind of annoyed me when I saw that, I made that thing 100% from scratch). Plus then there's all the herb smilies and stuff like that.

coolmovies
Nortan slows the PC down i hate it

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
That's not the only one, there's tons of them like that. Someone took and recoloured my dancing smilie (which kind of annoyed me when I saw that, I made that thing 100% from scratch). Plus then there's all the herb smilies and stuff like that.

How utterly rude! Is that a bannable offence? It should be hmm

Seriously though, I know what you mean. But I do like the 'nuts' versions because some are furry, some fluffy, some glow and so on. At least they're semi-original ermm

Edit; the 'herb' smilies are the bane of my existence mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.