He Man vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Who takes it?

TricksterPriest
Wow. you must really hate He-Man. laughing

DigiMark007
Mangog's nothing but a slow brick. An insanely powerful and durable brick, but nonetheless...

Thor beat him once. He-Man can overpower him (in theory). Might be one of the few battles he could take over someone who is otherwise outside his power class.

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wow. you must really hate He-Man. laughing
Quite the opposite actually, I'm one of the 3 biggest He Man fans on KMC(Adam PoE and Digi being the other two).

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Mangog's nothing but a slow brick. An insanely powerful and durable brick, but nonetheless...

Thor beat him once. He-Man can overpower him (in theory). Might be one of the few battles he could take over someone who is otherwise outside his power class.

Wait a sec. I thought Mangog was also a high end magic user? blink And didn't Thor never beat Mangog short of BFRing him with the hammer? Or am I wrong?

Validus
Thor blasted Mangog in his mouth ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
Quite the opposite actually, I'm one of the 3 biggest He Man fans on KMC(Adam PoE and Digi being the other two).

I love He-Man. U left me out sad

darthgoober
Originally posted by guy222
I love He-Man. U left me out sad
Sorry guy, I didn't realize that you where that big of a fan. My bad...

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Wait a sec. I thought Mangog was also a high end magic user? blink And didn't Thor never beat Mangog short of BFRing him with the hammer? Or am I wrong? He cheapshotted him from behind, and then stuck his mighty hammer down his throat... shifty
He also used his magic to turn Mangog into a tiny version, and then he just disappeared.

Mangog also took a full blast from Odin, and had no immediate affect.

He also has some pretty fast punches.

Meh, I'll say Mangog takes it...

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sorry guy, I didn't realize that you where that big of a fan. My bad...

I grew up watching He-Man. I still watch em with my nephew, Andrew smile

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Validus
Thor blasted Mangog in his mouth ftw.

That sounds kind of wrong when you take it out of context....

Validus
Originally posted by Endless Mike
That sounds kind of wrong when you take it out of context....
That was the goal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.