Jean-Marie Lepen will probably lose out to this man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boots
Mr Sarkozy, 52, the man who is favourite to be the next President of France, is indeed half-Hungarian and a quarter-jewish on his maternal, French side. He does not look particularly French; his name does not sound French.

What the f**k?

Dumpfbacke Francias!

Devil King
What exactly is a frenchman supposed to look like?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Boots
Mr Sarkozy, 52, the man who is favourite to be the next President of France, is indeed half-Hungarian and a quarter-jewish on his maternal, French side. He does not look particularly French; his name does not sound French.

What the f**k?

Dumpfbacke Francias!

not trying to be funny or insensitive, but what's the difference b/c Hungarian and Jew? Wasn't the Hungarian-Hapsburg dynasty a Jewish family? And what does it matter? Who cares as long as he's a good person and leader, right?

Boots, are you going to make me come over there and check your oven or microwave? Seriously, it doesn't matter.

Boots
Originally posted by Devil King
What exactly is a frenchman supposed to look like?

http://www.helsinki.fi/~lakoma/comics/pics/asterix/asterix.gif

thumb up Dumpfbacke

Boots

Czarina_Czarina

Devil King
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
not trying to be funny or insensitive, but what's the difference b/c Hungarian and Jew? Wasn't the Hungarian-Hapsburg dynasty a Jewish family? And what does it matter? Who cares as long as he's a good person and leader, right?

Boots, are you going to make me come over there and check your oven or microwave? Seriously, it doesn't matter.

The Hapsburgs were jews? That's news to me. At least he's white, right?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Devil King
The Hapsburgs were jews? That's news to me. At least he's white, right?

OMG, you are too much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ushgarak
I'm sorry... someone asked what the difference was between being Hungarian and being Jewish?

What?!

Boots
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I'm sorry... someone asked what the difference was between being Hungarian and being Jewish?

What?!

Ja! Das glaube ich nicht laughing

Schecter
what is everyone frikin senile?

Lord Melkor
You see.... Jews lay eggs. Hungarians not. It pays to watch such enlightening movies as Borat. stick out tongue

But seriously, I think that the question was whether being Jew or Hungarian makes a diffrence in politics.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
But seriously, I think that the question was whether being Jew or Hungarian makes a diffrence in politics.

doesn't that depend on the person?

Boots

yes

Lord Melkor
Of course- I would say that beliefs and personality of a person are much more important than ethinicity, especially in liberal democracy that is based on principles like tolerance.

Boots
Of course- I would say that beliefs and personality of a person are much more important than ethinicity, especially in liberal democracy that is based on principles like tolerance.

Ja! Do you believe tolerance is the right thing when it interferes with nationalism.

Lord Melkor
Of course, since I reject the concept of nationalism.

Boots
Of course, since I reject the concept of nationalism.

Do you have no pride in your heritage?

Lord Melkor
A tiny little bit sometimes, but I don`t feel superior to other nationalities. And as I am a Polish with Jewish ancestors it gets a little more complicated.

But mostly I consider my heritage insignificant.

Boots
A tiny little bit sometimes, but I don`t feel superior to other nationalities. And as I am a Polish with Jewish ancestors it gets a little more complicated.

But mostly I consider my heritage insignificant.

Interesting. I understand your interest in the holocaust thread, what do you make of the deniers?

Lord Melkor
They are blinded to facts and either ignorant or controlled by their hatred.

Boots
They are blinded to facts and either ignorant or controlled by their hatred.

Did you know many islamic countries do not teach the Holocaust.

Lord Melkor
So I don`t blame the citizens of those countries for the ignorance caused by lack of proper education.

What do you personally think of this subject?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Boots
Did you know many islamic countries do not teach the Holocaust.

they probably don't teach a lot of things, such as sex education, doesn't mean that sex doesn't happen or never happened, just b/c they don't teach it...

Schecter
also they are mentally lazy, incapable of constructive thought and proper research.

Boots
So I don`t blame the citizens of those countries for the ignorance caused by lack of proper education.

What do you personally think of this subject?

My opinion? Interesting, you keep noticing i haven't given it.

Lord Melkor
Yes, I do, it is quite amusing and helps see through your intentions. But those are still very sensitive subjects that could be discussed in more constructive and sensible way.

Boots
Edit.

Edit

Lord Melkor
I have edited it.

Boots
Yes, I do, it is quite amusing and helps see through your intentions. But those are still very sensitive subjects that could be discussed in more constructive and sensible way.

I think the responses we have observed would refute it could be discussed here at all.

Boots
I have edited it.

I know wink

Lord Melkor
Your point being? You are still doing it in the way to provoke people. It won`t prove anything.

Boots
Your point being?

I'm sure you see it.

Lord Melkor
And note that I am referring to all the threads you opened today.

Are you sure that you cannot use your abilities in better way?

Boots
And note that I am referring to all the threads you opened today.

Are you sure that you cannot use your abilities in better way?

I think i'll leave it at that, danke. Gute Nacht, nice talking to you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.