FP Storm vs. High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

WorldWarHulk
Any thread involving Storm, is mostly spite.

You know the outcome, I know the outcome, Digi knows the outcome.
The only people who don't is retarded fanboys/girls.
This will be closed.

Storm wins... shifty

Board Walker
Nothing to see here folks, storm takes this like pie from a bear.

2damnloud
Storm easily

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm easily Oh... you're such a damn idiot!
Do you even know who HE is?
No of course not... I'm talking to someone who overpowers xmeat in fanboyism.
So you can spell better than him, you affect Storm worse than he affected Hulk. Storm beating Galactus?
If stupidity was bannable, you would have been gone before your second post.

Many people give Storm her dues... she's powerful, good for her, sexellent.
But what people aren't buying, is her being Phoenix level based on your one stupid feat. The same year that she couldn't stop a hurricane?
I didn't know that Phoenix was downgraded...

Hell, did Phoenix even do anything during the time frame you speak of? Was it even on f*cking panel that this was said?

I find it funny how she can beat Thor, based off of being as powerful as Dark Phoenix. Except, all of Storm's feats happen to be based off of a couple feats, and you ignoring that Thor has pawned the christ out of Phoenix.

Another thing, you ignore every feat of hers, in battle.
Beat by Apoc? Pis.
Beat by Magneto? Pis, etc.
You base this off of some hyperbole, with no substance, or no repition in this feat ever.
That would be like me using Thor controlling a blast that would have destroyed a 5th of the universe, as my main point, against say... Thanos, and no other feats.
The problem with this bullshit logic, is that Thor has never repeated this feat, and he has had trouble absorbing Absorbing Man with his hammer (the same thing applies to Storm).
The other problem would be, me ignoring that Thor extremely powered up, has only managed to stalemate Thanos. And when he was normal, and Thanos was way weaker, he lost to Thanos (same thing applies to Storm).

Storm can control millions of stars, but she can't control a hurricane?
I guess we better erase the hurricane feat (normal-ish feat) from memory, and stick to the bullshit one. Good logic.
We are also ignoring her getting tossed like a ragdoll against Apoc.
But, we use her controlling millions of stars to say she can beat him?
What the f**k?

Keep in mind, this is the equivilent of what I hear from you.

This will all fall on deaf ears though, just like everything else anyone has ever said to you.

Oh and, HE wins, and devolves her into a turnip. No bullshit feats in the world will change that.

Validus
I'm pretty sure 2damnloud isn't being serious. He's definitely making a run for the KMC Fanboy of the Year award though.

En Sabah Nur X
I vote in favor of the High Evolutionary!

Soljer
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Oh... you're such a damn idiot!
So you can spell better than him, you affect Storm worse than he affected Hulk. Storm beating Galactus?

But what people aren't buying, is her being Phoenix level based on your one stupid feat. The same year that she couldn't stop a hurricane?

Hell, did Phoenix even do anything during the time frame you speak of? Was it even on f*cking panel that this was said?

I find it funny how she can beat Thor, based off of being as powerful as Dark Phoenix. Except, all of Storm's feats happen to be based off of a couple feats, and you ignoring that Thor has pawned the christ out of Phoenix.

Beat by Apoc? Pis.
You base this off of some hyperbole, with no substance, or no repition in this feat ever.
That would be like me using Thor controlling a blast that would have destroyed a 5th of the universe, as my main point, against say... Thanos, and no other feats.
The problem with this bullshit logic, is that Thor has never repeated this feat, and he has had trouble absorbing Absorbing Man with his hammer (the same thing applies to Storm).
The other problem would be, me ignoring that Thor extremely powered up, has only managed to stalemate Thanos. And when he was normal, and Thanos was way weaker, he lost to Thanos (same thing applies to Storm).

I guess we better erase the hurricane feat (normal-ish feat) from memory, and stick to the bullshit one. Good logic.
What the f**k?

This will all fall on deaf ears though, just like everything else anyone has ever said to you.

Oh and, HE wins, and devolves her into a turnip. No bullshit feats in the world will change that.

Quoted for the mother ****ing truth.

2damnloud
FP Storm>>>> High Evolutionary smart

WorldWarHulk
FP Storm>>>> High Evolutionary smart Based on?

Nevermind, I already know what this is based on.

Time for Thor to win every thread he's been in...

Estacado
FP Storm>>>> High Evolutionary smart
thumb down

phillipan
Oh... you're such a damn idiot!

Beat by Apoc? Pis.

What the f**k?

Can I keep this??? wink

Seriously this should be posted in every dumbass Storm thread.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by phillipan
Can I keep this??? wink

Seriously this should be posted in every dumbass Storm thread. If you want...ermm

It won't have any effect, but meh, go for it.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Storm ftw

Estacado
If you want...ermm

It won't have any effect, but meh, go for it. Originally posted by guy222
Storm ftw
crylaugh

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
crylaugh

I always laugh smile

Soljer
Originally posted by phillipan
Can I keep this??? wink

Seriously this should be posted in every dumbass Storm thread.

laughing I was planning the same damned thing. stick out tongue.

2damnloud
laughing @ people getting PO'd at the THOUGHT of an "evolved Ororo" being >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High Evolutionary.

I don't even know what she would look like or her what her capabilities are. I was just fooling around

Some of you people are SAD with these RANTS.

This is PRECISELY the reason why I didn't want to reveal my "source" for communicating with Claremont.

People just love their hierarchies TOO much.

There should be a case study done on some of the members of this board.laughing

The whininesslaughing

WorldWarHulk
laughing @ people getting PO'd at the THOUGHT of an "evolved Ororo" being >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>High Evolutionary.

I don't even know what she would look like or her what her capabilities are. I was just fooling around

Some of you people are SAD with these RANTS.

This is PRECISELY the reason why I didn't want to reveal my "source" for communicating with Claremont.

People just love their hierarchies TOO much.

There should be a case study done on some of the members of this board.laughing

The whininesslaughing Never whined, or was mad.

Nevermind... carry on with your Storm love.

TricksterPriest
Worldwar, it's ok. Your post shall live on. I'm profiling it and 2damnloud's response. evil face Let's see him have forum credibility now! evillaugh

2damnloud
Never whined, or was mad.

Nevermind... carry on with your Storm love.

You made a titangraph. You were PISSED laughing

WorldWarHulk
You made a titangraph. You were PISSED laughing Indeed.

Good logic.

2damnloud
Indeed.

Good logic.

You also started your rant with a personal attack. big grin

Sad laughing

WorldWarHulk
You also started your rant with a personal attack. big grin

Sad laughing Quite, and it doesn't mean I'm mad at all.
I could deliver all the insults I can, and it means shit based on my persona.
Unless you know exactly how I feel, and can tell it better than me... then I'll be damned, I was pissed.
Thank you, for revealing to me how I felt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.