At World's End Sountrack!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhh i just checked on the Target website and it says the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Sountrack is being released on May 22!!!

http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6561381-7413745?field- keywords=Pirates+of+the+Caribbean%3A+At+World%27s+
End&url=index%3Dtarget&ref=sr_bx_1_1

Towards the bottom...there is no picture for the cover yet...but it's release date is May 22!! I can't wait to hear it!! big grin

Minie Mina
OMG SAME HERE!!!

WOW! SQUEE!

jackismyboo
ooh i have the DMC one that was good. I am so excited!!!!!

"Bring me the Horizon book on the making of the pirate trilogy" comes out the same day May 22

Minie Mina
Alright, that's it. I'm going to sleepover at Border's.

PirateDiva
I am soooo excited....I Loved the DMC soundtrack....i mean i LOVE IT!!! I heard it on my way to work...i'll hear it on my way home! Love it love it....so i totally cant wait to hear it!! eek!

jackismyboo
i drove my parents crazy with it, I put it in my sterio full blast!!! i will do it again with AWE!!

PirateDiva
omg...me too....during that time it was funny cause i was sharing my car with my dad...lmao so at night when i came home i would have the DMC soundtrack in and at full blast and i would forget to turn down the volume...so in the morning when my dad would use the car, the stereo of the car would go full blast and scare the crap out of him...lmao!! All i would hear is "How many times have i told u not to leave the stereo on so high!!!"...lmao...hilarious!!!

IheartPocky
yay happy news.. wonderful..

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva
omg...me too....during that time it was funny cause i was sharing my car with my dad...lmao so at night when i came home i would have the DMC soundtrack in and at full blast and i would forget to turn down the volume...so in the morning when my dad would use the car, the stereo of the car would go full blast and scare the crap out of him...lmao!! All i would hear is "How many times have i told u not to leave the stereo on so high!!!"...lmao...hilarious!!! LOL!!! its scary how alike we are! i do the same thing! except its my mom's car, not my dad's

AudioHeart
AWESOME SOUNDTRACK

JaehSkywalker
sad i need money to buy that!!! panic or i could do something illegal... oh wait, illegal talk isn't permitted in here.. *walks away sadly*

a-k-a-amber
ooooo! I have the first two on my ipod.... I caint wait for this one...

ivebeendepped43
i sadly only have the 1st cd. i have not yet purchased the 2nd. hopefully they will sell the 2nd and 3rd together in a package or sumthin

AudioHeart
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
ooooo! I have the first two on my ipod.... I caint wait for this one...

!!!SAME!!! I have as one of my favorite songs...maybe I should put that in the "you know you're obsessed when..." thread...

big grin

ivebeendepped43
lol! yeah put that!

PirateDiva
Yay Cover is out!!! May 22!!

http://www.amazon.com/Pirates-Caribbean-At-Worlds-End/dp/B000P0J02E/ref=pd_bbs_5/002-5972628-6274459?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1177122849&sr=8-5

ivebeendepped43
fetch, im gonna buy the cd just for the pic!

PirateDiva
i seriously cant wait to hear it!!! eek!

ivebeendepped43
gah hes so hott!! i need 2 go to my theater and ask for the potc poster...

AudioHeart
LOL I wanna buy it off my local cinema!!!

Omg I can't wait for AWE. The music sounds really AWEsome

ivebeendepped43
i know! i cant wait for this AWEsome cd! im so nipped!!!

PirateDiva
Ok here is the listing Names of the soundtrack songs!!! Hmmmmm!??

From Shelle:
Here is the track listing for the soundtrack for At World's End

Tracklisting
1. Hoist the Colours
2. Singapore
3. At Wit's End
4. Multiple Jacks
5. Up Is Down
6. I See Dead People in Boats
7. The Brethren Court
8. Parlay
9. Calypso
10. What Shall We Die For
11. I Don't Think Now Is the Best Time
12. One Day
13. Drink Up Me Hearties

Hmmmm?? Number 12 ONE DAY....sounds interesting!! or 13. Drink up me hearties Yo Ho???

http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc3news38.html

AudioHeart
Hmm..."Multiple Jacks"...INTERESTING!

Maybe something to do with who's side he stands on...EXCITING!

Sifzensinril
"11. I Don't Think Now Is the Best Time " sounds similiar
"one Day" I think there could be part with slaps

AudioHeart
Ohhh...this makes me even more EXCITED (if possible LOL) about AWE

PirateDiva
i think for them to name a song " I dont think now is the best time" it means that scene between Liz and Will will be....ummmm upsetting for the W/L shippers!! big grin Wishful thinking sorry!!

Sifzensinril
Have we seen any moment from every soundtrack song? I don't think so sad Which parts have we really seen? Just my opinion
1. Hoist the Colours
2. Singapore
5. Up Is Down
8. Parlay
11. I Don't Think Now Is the Best Time

IheartPocky
Music big grin

http://ringtones.thumbplay.com/Disney-genre-Pirates+of+the+Caribbean-subgenre-realtones

IheartPocky
One Day sounds so happy and sad and epic haha

Lilimimi
And there is electric guitar sounds in "Parlay" ! It looks like a western !

PirateDiva
OMG all these song sound real epic!!! I cant wait!!! OMG One Day sounds like the the theme song just slower and sad with a hint of heroic and pride!!!

and in Hoist the Colors they're actually singing!! hmmm...interesting!

OMG i was sooooo gonna say the same thing laughing PARLEY does sound like a WESTREN....lmao i can soo see Jack, Liz and Barbossa walking up to Will, Beckett and DAVY in a stand off to that score...like a DUEL eek!....lmao lmao....its gonna be great!!! laughing

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Lilimimi
And there is electric guitar sounds in "Parlay" ! It looks like a western ! that one sounded SO AWESOME!!

Sifzensinril
cool! but the Drink up me hearties, it doesn't sound like that song

IheartPocky
It isnt the whole cd but samples of each song:

http://www.soundtrack.net/features/article/?id=231

Rockstock2004
Sounds suspense and awesome

Lilimimi
I can't listen to them ! Why ????!!!!!

Lilimimi
Ok, I can listen to them now. I love the 9 to 13 tracks, but others as "Multiple Jacks", "Brethren Court" or "Parlay" are weird, and I don't like them at all...

Djinn
OMGGGGGGG HOW COOL IS THAT?!?! the soundtrack is amazing!!!
thanks to hans zimmer!!!smile

Sifzensinril
it sounds amazing!!!

Minie Mina
12. One Day (4:01)
Slowly ascending chords (like the end of the previous film), start up the track with a subtle string ostinato of Love Theme B (like the one heard in "Up is Down"wink building into a strong slow and regal version of Jack's Heroic Theme. There's a definite touch of King Arthur, as the choir builds up in the background, climaxing to bring the theme to an end. We're left with a soft string ostinato, and now French horns come in with Love Theme A, and then the strings join in, creating a tender heartfelt moment as we move through Love Theme B into a solid statement of Love Theme C, and then finish out with a small statement on flute ending the track.

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin:big grinbig grinbig grin

PirateDiva
wow it sounds amazing....the songs already sound like there telling a huge heroic love story....i love it!!! I cant wait to hear it....reading about each song got me super excited because the songs definately set up a lot of Romantic scenes!! big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Minie Mina
12. One Day (4:01)
Slowly ascending chords (like the end of the previous film), start up the track with a subtle string ostinato of Love Theme B (like the one heard in "Up is Down"wink building into a strong slow and regal version of Jack's Heroic Theme. There's a definite touch of King Arthur, as the choir builds up in the background, climaxing to bring the theme to an end. We're left with a soft string ostinato, and now French horns come in with Love Theme A, and then the strings join in, creating a tender heartfelt moment as we move through Love Theme B into a solid statement of Love Theme C, and then finish out with a small statement on flute ending the track.

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin:big grinbig grinbig grin

i know why that excites u....like it excited me....love theme followed by Jacks heroic theme followed bu another Love theme....yes Jack is gonna get some lovin!!! big grin

IheartPocky
oh okay hehe..

ivebeendepped43
just finfished listening 2 the pirates soundtrack.............again

PirateDiva
Ya i listen to the whole soundtrack everyday at least once a day!!

AudioHeart
Me Too! =]

ivebeendepped43
oh yeah? well im listening to it now!! im listening to Swords Crossed!!

PirateDiva
They've revealed the artwork for the soundtrack!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potc3956.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potc3957.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/pinkdiva71803/POTC/potc3958.jpg

IheartPocky
o0o0 i saw. i love the cd. its so.... chinese-like haha

ivebeendepped43
awesomeawesomeawesome!!

Sifzensinril
Jaaack!! Jumpy
it's beautiful

AudioHeart
Amazing, lol I'm soo gonna but this!

ladygrim
big grin yay !!! cant wait ive never stopped listening to the others

ivebeendepped43
IM GOONNA GET THE CD TODAY!!! AAAHH!!!!

PirateDiva
I Already DID!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!

IheartPocky
I LOVE IT TOO!

im on number 11.. i think its almost over smile

captblack
HEY ALL!!!! go here:
http://digg.com/music/Download_Pirates_Of_The_Caribbean
_At_World_s_End_SOUNDTRACK

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE CD FOR FREE!!!!!!!!

COPY and paste line 1 and 2 then paste in your address box

I LOVE THIS SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in case your wondering NO you dont have to pay trust me i downloaded it with no probloms

ivebeendepped43
um..link doesnt work

IheartPocky
i bought the actual cd so i could hug it and love it... and... yeah.. look at it hehehe

captblack
copy the highlighted blue first then add the line under it

SammySparrow
I just bought 'One Day' on I-tunes...I love it!!!!

ivebeendepped43
I WANT SONGS!! hehe limewire....

PirateDiva
I absolutely Love the Soundtrack!!

It's crazy, it's sad, it's emotional, it's bone chilling, it's heroic, it's romantic, it's adventurous, it's delusional, it's cultural, it's exciting...it's... it's EPIC!!!!!!! We are definately in for a real ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!!!

u guys this SOUNDTRACK is AMAZING!!!!! WOW!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE SONGS INCORPORATED IN THE MOVIE!!!

seriously i think u experience every kind of emotion with this soundtrack!!!

I LOVE how they descide this soundtrack it was designed to help tell the story and most of all "The intentional clashing of elements in pursuit of the unknown. To celebrate the awkward moment. Because Jack Sparrow always imagines himself as 'legend,' the music had to play as if it were coming from the character's head-his own personal soundtrack that accompanies his pride. It's more than delusion or arrogance. it's myth self-induced."

I LOVE IT!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!! I Seriously can't WAIT!!!! eek!

PirateDiva
Also i love how if u read the credits of the soundtrack they all have nicknames like:

Gore "Cap'N" Verbinski

Jerry "The Hook" Bruckheimer

Hans "Long John" Zimmer

Melissa "Tortuga Wench" Muik

LMAO....they r great....there are some other really funny ones....and Gore actually plays the Guitar in the Hoist The Colors score!!

Seriously i cant stress how great this soundtrack is!!! big grin

IheartPocky
I love the part in At wit's end where it feels like your going down a waterfall- At 6:48 hehe It gets you all tensed up. I love it love it love it!!! I like how the music sounded like crabs at some points too smile

ivebeendepped43
GAH!! CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THE SONGS OVER THE NET? like, through email?

IheartPocky
I could try.. smile

ivebeendepped43
do u have the songs?

IheartPocky
yes

Sifzensinril
Anyone has Hoist the colours lyrics?
IBD I could sent songs to you too

ivebeendepped43
awesome!!! anyone who can, can u pm me and ill give u my email address

JaehSkywalker
I'm listening to it in imeem! i dunno if anyone know what site that is.. but.. gah! i want that soundtrack lol!

ivebeendepped43
i just need a couple more songs!!!!

ladygrim
I love the soundtrack i get goosebumps everytime i listen to it big grin ...just like now

ivebeendepped43
the songs i have are AWEsome!! i love Drink Up Me Hearties and Parlay. it has a western sound to it.

Spartan005
I love the action theme from Singapore.... its so kick ass

Bloomaholic
I love the song that played when Jack was on the sand (with himself) and the crabs were lifting the Black Pearl ...sounded so "rockish"...not as classical anyone else notice that?

JaehSkywalker
i wasn't paying attention really.. i was staring at jack and those weirdo crabs lol....

i need to download limewire again!

and. no illegal talk on the forums mates.. big grin

ivebeendepped43
dude, we talk aout pirating all the time! not Jack pirating..like, cd pirating...smile

JaehSkywalker
yeah, i know... i'm gonna buy a pirated version of POTC box, i probably can't afford the original anyway...

i someone caught us we're toast.. stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
^^nope, were roasted peanuts! Jumpy

starfish
I ordered my soundtrack, like a true obsessive fan, about a month ago from Depp Discount DVD (ha ha ha- I'll leave that typo- should read "DEEP Discount DVD) and it was delivered, as promised, on Friday. Now I can't stop listening to it. The music is haunting. It makes me shiver. The last three tracks are so freaking awesome I can barely stand it. My husband and younger sister (she lives with us) think I'm a total nerd because I have listened to this CD probably 20 times since Friday. I listened to it three times before I saw the movie, and honestly- I kinda knew at one point what was going to happen due to the "softness" of the music. I have to see the movie again, and then I can listen to the CD and relive what is happening in the film.

I always get teary eyed at track 11 on DMC because I know when Jack is facing the Kracken. Now, this soundtrack REALLY makes me want to cry. It is just so sweeping and emotional. Strong, energetic- I love it! The battle scene music is incredible. I really do cherish all three soundtracks. I think it is some of the best music I have ever heard.

Ericadawn
Aww, "What should we die for" is totally James' song!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Bloomaholic
I love the song that played when Jack was on the sand (with himself) and the crabs were lifting the Black Pearl ...sounded so "rockish"...not as classical anyone else notice that?

Ya i noticed....thats actually my fave song!!! I LOVE IT...its Called Multiple Jacks!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!! big grin

ivebeendepped43
^^oo thats a good song!!

PirateDiva
At Wits End around 3:10 or 3:15 that melody that plays gives me goosebumps!! I Love it soooo Much!!! smile

JaehSkywalker
At wit's end is cute but i like Multiple Jacks(or whatever the real title is) better!

ladygrim
i love At Wits end Originally posted by PirateDiva
At Wits End around 3:10 or 3:15 that melody that plays gives me goosebumps!! I Love it soooo Much!!! smile

and up is down makes me chuckle big grin

JaehSkywalker
up is down... i like that... yeah it does...

"look at that!"

PirateDiva
yes I Love Up is Down!!!

lol...the one that makes me Giggle is Parley ( the 1 that sounds like a westren) lol...i love it to....but then i remember how Hot Jack looks in that scene and then i melt!

IheartPocky

ivebeendepped43
i knew there was more!! so, thats REALLY Keira's voice? i heard Hans say that

IheartPocky
I think. That's what I read. I think. hehe

ivebeendepped43
yeah, Hans said Keira contributed, so i guess yeah

Spartan005
I think up is down is actually my favorite now followed closely by Singapore and Drink up me hearties... Awesome soundtrack!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.