Wolverine vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Version 2.0!!

The way this thread works, is the first person puts up a competitor, and the person responding says who would be better suited to fight said competitor - Logan or Pete, and preferably explain why. Then, that poster puts up another character. So on and so forth.

They don't necessarily have to be able to BEAT the person, either, just who would do better/last longer.

So, first up -

Cyclops.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Soljer
Version 2.0!!

The way this thread works, is the first person puts up a competitor, and the person responding says who would be better suited to fight said competitor - Logan or Pete, and preferably explain why. Then, that poster puts up another character. So on and so forth.

They don't necessarily have to be able to BEAT the person, either, just who would do better/last longer.

So, first up -

Cyclops.

Spiderman has dodge Cyclops' rays quite easily, so I say Wolverine.
(plus, I love wonverine vs cyclops fights if they are written correctly)
Juggernaut

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Spiderman has dodge Cyclops' rays quite easily, so I say Wolverine.
(plus, I love wonverine vs cyclops fights if they are written correctly)
Juggernaut

What sense does that make? no expression Spiderman can dodge Cyclops' rasy quite easily, so Wolverine?

Wierd.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by CasanoVa
What sense does that make? no expression Spiderman can dodge Cyclops' rasy quite easily, so Wolverine?

Wierd. OMG teh typos!

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Version 2.0!!

So, first up -

Cyclops.
I did this with DD and elektra and no one responded sad

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by capt it up
I did this with DD and elektra and no one responded sad That's because Elektra sucks... shifty

capt it up
wolverine more then likly, has the superior chance though it could go either way. In some scenerios spiderman would have the better chance.

juggernaut wolverine for sure has the better chance then spiderman

Arachnid1
I did this with DD and elektra and no one responded sad

I just never saw the thread.

WorldWarHulk
wolverine more then has the superior chance though it could go either way. In some scenerios spiderman would have the better chance.

juggernaut wolverine for sure has the better chance then spiderman Wait... how exactly does he have the better chance?
Because he can cut him? Wait, no he can't.

capt it up
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Wait... how exactly does he have the better chance?
current juggernaut no longer has the gem, so yes wolverine can now cut him.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by CasanoVa

Wierd.

Spiderman has dodge the rays at point blank multiple times when wolverine was blasted through the window and onto the lawn. i'm saying Wolverine because

1. It would be a better fight. These fights kick ass.

2. Spidermans spider-sense would help quite a bit and now its even more accurate. He would spend alot of time dodging rays where as Wolverine would let all the rays hit and go in strait for the kill.

jasonk3
Wait... how exactly does he have the better chance?

He can't cut juggernaut?

WorldWarHulk
current juggernaut no longer has the gem, so yes wolverine can now cut him. New Excalibur says differently... since you know, he appeared with the thing in his hands at the end of the last book (wasn't it?).

capt it up
Spiderman has dodge the rays at point blank multiple times when wolverine was blasted through the window and onto the lawn. i'm saying Wolverine because

1. It would be a better fight. These fights kick ass.

2. Spidermans spider-sense would help quite a bit and now its even more accurate. He would spend alot of time dodging rays where as Wolverine would let all the rays hit and go in strait for the kill.
you do realies when wolverine was blast from the window it was a cheap shot that wolverine did not see comming........

capt it up
New Excalibur says differently... since you know, he appeared with the thing in his hands at the end of the last book (wasn't it?).
oh I don't read excalibur so my bad.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by jasonk3
He can't cut juggernaut? Seriously doubt it.
oh I don't read excalibur so my bad. You better be sorry!
Get down on your knees...
stick out tongue

capt it up
lol even still wolverine would out last spiderman.

wolverine can dodge and has far greater stamina and damage soaking which will allow him to last longer in the fight.

Arachnid1
you do realies when wolverine was blast from the window it was a cheap shot that wolverine did not see comming........

How many times has Wolverine actually dodged Cyclops blast then get hit? He's been hit more than he's dodged. I don't even remember him dodging though I'm sure hes done it at least once.

capt it up
How many times has Wolverine actually dodged Cyclops blast then get hit? He's been hit more than he's dodged. I don't even remember him dodging though I'm sure hes done it at least once.
actaully wolveriens never been hit unless cheap shoted or mind controlled.

Cyclopes has never hit wolverine in a fight when wolverine is normal minded.

origins is one run were wolverine dodges cykes blast another was in a sewer were wolevrien dodge cyclopes blast after it was fired.

people love to think cyclopes can easily hit wolverine, but in reality he can not with his normal blasts.

Arachnid1
Actaully wolveriens never been hit unless cheap shoted or mind controlled.

Cyclopes has never hit wolverine in a fight when wolverine is normal minded.

Origins is one run were wolverine dodges cykes blast another was in a sewer were wolevrine dodge cyclopes blast after it was fired.

People love to think cyclops' can easily hit wolverine, but in reality he can not with his normal blasts.

He blasted him when they got into the fight inside the X-mansion.

That was the issue where the kids where like
"Teachers get into fights here and their super heroes? This school kicks ass!" or something like that.

It may have been the Ultimate title though. I'll have to look back into it later. Also, would you happen to have scans of Wolverine dodging Cyclops' blasts? I may need that in the future.

capt it up
He blasted him when they got into the fight inside the X-mansion.

That was the issue where the kids where like
"Teachers get into fights here and their super heroes? This school kicks ass!" or something like that.

It may have been the Ultimate title though. I'll have to look back into it later. Also, would you happen to have scans of Wolverine dodging Cyclops' blasts? I may need that in the future.
when did they ever fight in the x-mansion.......

no that was beast and wolverine.

yes here you go

xkalybr
Spider-Man, if he quits clowning around and realizes he is in do or die fight, will win.

His spider sense, incredible speed, agility and strength would over match Logan.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by xkalybr
Spider-Man, if he quits clowning around and realizes he is in do or die fight, will win.

His spider sense, incredible speed, agility and strength would over match Logan. You didn't read the original post, did you? DID YOU!?!?!!?

Soljer
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
You didn't read the original post, did you? DID YOU!?!?!!?

No. He did not.

xkalybr
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
You didn't read the original post, did you? DID YOU!?!?!!?

You're right, I didn't. Only the title.

Still like my argument though. wink

Rick/Genis
Well your argument doesn't apply in the slightest to this thread... it is unneeded... and more than likely... unwanted big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.