Rugby Update

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
hmm

Okay, let's keep this short and simple.

Today we found out what positions we were playing, and on what lineup. Mr. Green happened to be put on the starting lineup as the Winger 13

Booyah? First game is tomorrow, then Friday.

I'm position 14. It's no 69, but it will do.

vincent

Strangelove
I played winger in a previous life w00t

I think ermm

Secretus
Winger, bad group but good Rugby position

Secretus
left or right?

Rogue Jedi
i played monopoly last night.

Rodgort
I played the adventures of Lewis and Clark today in History. w00t

I lost so many turns, I swear, that game is rigged. erm

WrathfulDwarf
I play with myself today. w00t

Secretus
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I play with myself today. w00t

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/b22.jpg

Eclipso
Nice, because of an appointment, I'll miss mygame tommorow.

But w00t on your position.

Imaginary
Rugby? Ew. I thought only the stupid people here in Australia (except Victoria) liked rugby.

bogen
rugby is a mad game, Heaps better than American football.

Vinny Valentine
Rugby shorts are so small.

I feel so exposed.

Marko
Nice going mate. Your not that big though are you? What are you like in comparison with the other players?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

I feel so exposed. naughty

T.M

hmm

Today we found out what positions we were playing, and on what lineup. Mr. Green happened to be put on the starting lineup as the Winger 13

vincent

I used to play on the wing now and again.. though I played fly half (which I preferred and was better at) most of the time.

Vinny Valentine
First Game:

We won 1:0

I got the assist on the point. They kicked to us, I caught it and ran. I got hit up near there zone, and passed it off to our captain. He ran in and scored a try happy

Love Rugby

lord xyz

hmm

vincent

You need a good scrum half if you want to win.

Wait, pos. 14 is the winger. Unless green is 11. Which isn't very good seeing as he's just extra..

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by lord xyz
You need a good scrum half if you want to win.

We have a really good one actually laughing out loud

lord xyz
We have a really good one actually laughing out loud Cool. w00t

The way I found out that works best is if you have a viscious and/or fat guy up front with a lanky fast kid on the wing. That's how we play at school anyway.

Eclipso
First Game:

We won 1:0

I got the assist on the point. They kicked to us, I caught it and ran. I got hit up near there zone, and passed it off to our captain. He ran in and scored a try happy

Love Rugby

Nice work dude! hug

Vinny Valentine
Eclipso.

I cannot read your posts, and I'd like you to stop commenting towards me in any of my threads.

Avoid them.

Eclipso
I'm not breaking any rules. Just trying to be nice and that's allowed.

Vinny Valentine
(Had to look at your reply)

Yes you are.

Every time you press at me... Kissing me, acting like we're friends..etc..etc Is baiting.

Cut it out immediately.

Eclipso
No it's not, I'm just trying to be nice and get past things. AS long as I keep to the rules I will post wherever I choose to post.

DarkC
Come back in one piece, Vinny.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
Come back in one piece, Vinny.

I got my next game on Friday happy

We have two Asians on our team. They remind me of you.

Eclipso
Cheers Dude cheers hope you win.

DarkC
Asians playing Rub - ?!

Smack them over the head and say it was from me.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Eclipso
Cheers Dude cheers hope you win.

Dude, lay off, I've watched this charade long enough. If you were genuinely trying to be nice you'd leave him alone. This is just a case of you trying to annoy him.

Vinny Valentine
Eclipso.

Stop it, I don't like it.

You know what you're doing, and you're doing it on purpose.

Originally posted by DarkC
Asians playing Rub - ?!

Smack them over the head and say it was from me.

They're as fast as me.

One saved us today actually, when he was up. Stopped a guy from scoring.

DarkC
No it's not, I'm just trying to be nice and get past things. AS long as I keep to the rules I will post wherever I choose to post.
Don't play that particular card. I have a knack for sniffing out fakes. And you stink like a dead dog.

§P0oONY
How the **** do you score 1 in Rugby?

Captain Maynard

I feel so exposed. You have to have a penis to feel exposed

Barker

I feel so exposed.
Tuck it in so it doesn't hang out then. srug

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
It's a long story. In the end, the game lasted 40 minutes.

Bazing
No... My point is a try isn't worth 1... It's worth 4 in League and 5 in Union.

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
Oh, well I didn't know that. I thought it was just point on point.

My bad.

3 Points then laughing out loud

Or 5... Whichever.

We scored a try!
Do you play in phases? If not, it's union. (Proper Rugby)

Vinny Valentine

bogen
Yes stop chafing the poor man, he obviously hates it.

§P0oONY
Phases?
... Sort of like a US Football "down".

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
Yeah we don't do that.
Good, good. I still can't get over the fact that someone who is playing for a team hasn't yet grasped how the game works.

Vinny Valentine

§P0oONY
Well, I only did start it like a month ago hmm
Still, thinking a try was worth 1? What the hell would a drop goal be worth then... 0.6?

Vinny Valentine

AOR
w00t Rugby sucks

§P0oONY
laughing out loud Good point.
Well, good job on the assist though...... Even though assists don't really exist in Rugby, not like in US sports anyway.

ADarksideJedi

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
What do you call football in England?jm confused
American Football... But no one gives a shit about it.

Barker

ADarksideJedi

Röland
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It is big here.Soccor is what makes you english people excited my guess.Got to go to bed night!First a trip to the loo!jmsleepy

American Football is big in America? I would have never guessed that.

Eclipso

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Barker
Almost 19,000 people attend each NFL Europa game on average. ermm

Nevermind, UK doesn't have a team and hasn't had one for nearly a decade. haermm
I think I'd have an idea what sports people in the UK are interested in... The large majority of Brits don't even know how the game is played and couldn't care less.

Barker

Eclipso
And one other thing, as long as I stick to the rules I can post in any thread I wish. And if I want to be nice to someone and compliment them i can do it. If for some reason they react badly to compliments and well wishes, then the problem is not mine. Also they have the ignore option.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Barker
Maybe they all like to lie to you. thorinnsrug To be honest. I don't think people think enough about the "sport" to even think about lying about it.

Barker

§P0oONY
And one other thing, as long as I stick to the rules I can post in any thread I wish. And if I want to be nice to someone and compliment them i can do it. If for some reason they react badly to compliments and well wishes, then the problem is not mine. Also they have the ignore option.
'kay... confusedOriginally posted by Barker
Oh. But still, they might be.

Someone move this thread to the conspiracy forum.

no expression hmm

Strangelove
And one other thing, as long as I stick to the rules I can post in any thread I wish. And if I want to be nice to someone and compliment them i can do it. If for some reason they react badly to compliments and well wishes, then the problem is not mine. Also they have the ignore option. Yes, and Vinny did put you on ignore. And you're being absolutely fake. Just stop talking to him.

Eclipso
I'm not being fake in anyway. I genuinely have no problem with him anymore and i hold no grudge. The past is over.

Kram3r

That's not the point. You're not being genuine in your posts, it's painfully obvious. Plus, like I said earlier, which you seemed to miss, is that you're not being "nice" to someone if you don't leave them alone as they wish.

Eclipso
I am under no obligation to avoid posting in a thread. this is a public forum, if people don't want others to post, then they need to make a private one. You don't get to pick and choose. And you only think I', being fake and I'm telling you I no longer hold a grudge.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
I am under no obligation to avoid posting in a thread. this is a public forum, if people don't want others to post, then they need to make a private one. You don't get to pick and choose. And you only think I', being fake and I'm telling you I no longer hold a grudge. Stop trying to make a point

Kram3r
I am under no obligation to avoid posting in a thread. this is a public forum, if people don't want others to post, then they need to make a private one. You don't get to pick and choose. And you only think I', being fake and I'm telling you I no longer hold a grudge.

Of course you're not under any obligation to avoid posting in threads because, as you said, this is a public forum. However, he's asking you not to post in HIS threads. Again, you don't have to listen to him, however, why would you go out of your way to post in his threads when you know he doesn't like you? You know that any comment you direct at him will ultimately result in a negative response. It's obvious that you're baiting him when you use hug smilies and such on him, if you don't hold a grudge then give it up.

Eclipso
Nope just trying to be friendly and it's not against the rules. He has the ignore option. But I can be nice to anyone i want to.

Kram3r
Nope just trying to be friendly and it's not against the rules. He has the ignore option. But I can be nice to anyone i want to.

Nice way to totally not read a word I said. thumb up

Eclipso
I read all of it, I just dissagree.

Kram3r
I read all of it, I just dissagree.

So you disagree with me agreeing with you? You think being "friendly" is persistently responding to a person who doesn't like you? You don't think that by responding to him with hug smilies and such will get a negative response out of him? What do you disagree with? Everything I said seems pretty agreeable to me. However, I think logically.

Strangelove
Eclipso, you did something that frankly I doubt Vinny will ever forgive you for. And he's put you on ignore. Just stop talking to him.

Eclipso
If he's put me on ignore then it's nto a problem to begin with and I believe Storm made a statement about people bringing up that past issue?

Kram3r
If he's put me on ignore then it's nto a problem to begin with and I believe Storm made a statement about people bringing up that past issue?

I haven't mentioned the past. I mentioned your illogical approach to posting.

bogen
Pwnt

Eclipso
Theres nothing wrong with posting statements of a positive and encouraging nature, nor is it breaking a rule.

silver_tears
I love watching rugby, in their little tight short shorts, hoisting each other up into the sky and rubb......I mean...tongue_ss

Strangelove
If he's put me on ignore then it's nto a problem to begin with and I believe Storm made a statement about people bringing up that past issue? Yeah, suffice to say she doesn't like you either.

She's just more pragmatic about it than we are.

Kram3r
Theres nothing wrong with posting statements of a positive and encouraging nature, nor is it breaking a rule.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying which, sadly, is really quite simple. No it's NOT wrong, you're NOT breaking rules but you are acting in a way which is utterly childish because it's illogical. How often do you talk to people who dislike or hate you in real life? Do you go up to them and give them hugs? I'm guessing (I'm reaching for logic again) that you don't. Why? Because the other party doesn't share the same feelings towards you. So why do it here? Because he can't get you in real life? Because you can hide behind a computer? Sad, absolutely sad. You're what we call down here an utter gronk. You, Eclipso, are a gronk.

Strangelove
hmm I like that word.....gronk

bogen
Originally posted by Kram3r
I don't think you understand what I'm saying which, sadly, is really quite simple. No it's NOT wrong, you're NOT breaking rules but you are acting in a way which is utterly childish because it's illogical. How often do you talk to people who dislike or hate you in real life? Do you go up to them and give them hugs? I'm guessing (I'm reaching for logic again) that you don't. Why? Because the other party doesn't share the same feelings towards you. So why do it here? Because he can't get you in real life? Because you can hide behind a computer? Sad, absolutely sad. You're what we call down here an utter gronk. You, Eclipso, are a gronk.
Here here! Happy Dance

All in all My advice to you is to give up with this argument and learn from kram3rs coherent responces to each of your bumblings with the keyboard you like to call posts.
Also, it is unwise to start an argument with kram3r as he does indeed usually win.
Accept this and stop posting like an obese retarded 1o year old, unless ofcourse that is what you are.

Storm

Eclipso
Still it is a public forum, he doesn't get to pick and choose who has permission to post in a thread. When a thread is made a person accepts the fact that people he may not like can post in it. My problem in my sig thread was that they were trolling and bashing. If their posts were of a positive nature, i wouldn't have a problem. Under the forum rules I am doing nothing wrong.

Strangelove
Are you so dense that you won't listen to a moderator? It doesn't matter if the message is positive or negative. If it is unwanted contact, then you should just respect that and stop talking to that person. No, you're not breaking any rules, but your certainly violating common courtesy.

Like the thing in your sig thread. If you don't want a certain kind of input, then the expectation is that that person will simply stop. So don't be a ****ing hypocrite.

Doing this is just being a troll of a different color.

Storm
Still it is a public forum, he doesn't get to pick and choose who has permission to post in a thread. When a thread is made a person accepts the fact that people he may not like can post in it. My problem in my sig thread was that they were trolling and bashing. If their posts were of a positive nature, i wouldn't have a problem. Under the forum rules I am doing nothing wrong.
I'm not thankful though and your presence here is not wanted. Stop spamming my thread. Reported.
You left your criticism, I told you I don't care, your still posting and isulting me which is bashing.
You engage in a double standard. Again, whatever criticism is applied to another person' s actions, it should be applied to your own as well.

Eclipso
The differince is he was being insulting repeatedly. My posts are of a positive nature.

If he wants to pick and choose who gets to post in his threads then he can go to a private forum.

Vinny Valentine
You're standard for insulting in very low. You said me calling people 13 year olds was bashing.

Go away Eclipso, you're just trying to push me.

Anyway, onwards to new things:

Game tommorow.

Eclipso
Cool, our game might be cancelled due to the rain weep

Hope you win. hug

Strangelove
The differince is he was being insulting repeatedly. My posts are of a positive nature.

If he wants to pick and choose who gets to post in his threads then he can go to a private forum. Regardless of the nature of your posts, they are unwanted. So you are being a hypoctrie by continuing.

Eclipso
Regardless, I can post wherever I wish aslong as I keep to the rules.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Storm
You engage in a double standard. Again, whatever criticism is applied to another person' s actions, it should be applied to your own as well.

lol Pwned. smile

Eclipso
lol Puzzle, welcome back!! KMC isn't the same without you bud!

Puzzle
lol Puzzle, welcome back!! KMC isn't the same without you bud!

Don't act friendly towards me either, I'm with everyone else on this matter. The simple fact that no one wants you in these threads should be enough to have you go to other threads where people might welcome you.

You are a troll who is just baiting everyone into arguing and then walking away in the end about how they are against you and you are Mr. Perfect. Drop the act and walk away with whatever dignity you might possibly have.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Puzzle
Don't act friendly towards me either, I'm with everyone else on this matter. The simple fact that no one wants you in these threads should be enough to have you go to other threads where people might welcome you.

You are a troll who is just baiting everyone into arguing and then walking away in the end about how they are against you and you are Mr. Perfect. Drop the act and walk away with whatever dignity you might possibly have. You must know you're waisting your breath right or your hands/fingers rather.

The Beach is a broken record.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Eclipso
No I can act friendly towards anyone I wish. The past is the past. You ever play Rugby Puzzle?

Puzzle
Originally posted by InnerRise
You must know you're waisting your breath right or your hands/fingers rather.

The Beach is a broken record.

I know I am, but maybe after enough time he'll go crawl back under his rock and leave everyone alone.

No I can act friendly towards anyone I wish. The past is the past. You ever play Rugby Puzzle?

Yeah you can, but it would be different if it were sincere. Everyone knows your new sense of happy posting all the time is just an act so you don't get booted off of the site. I don't want to hear from you, in fact I would gladly give my left nut to see you banned. Can't you see that only a couple people like you here? 1. Kayakat 2. Your sock.

Eclipso
Puzzle, it is sincere. What your talking abou thappened a month ago and for me it's in the past and I honestly couldn't care less about it. And more then a few people like me and talk to me. And if you guys want to stir up the past again I suggest you look at storm's post on the matter and what happened to secretus.

Puzzle
Puzzle, it is sincere. What your talking abou thappened a month ago and for me it's in the past and I honestly couldn't care less about it. And more then a few people like me and talk to me. And if you guys want to stir up the past again I suggest you look at storm's post on the matter and what happened to secretus.

The only one stirring the yogurt so the fruit is on top, it's you. We simply ask for you to not come into Vinny's threads and bother him knowing that you'll piss him, and us, off. If you would go do your own thing away from us then everything would be 10x better.

"And if you guys want to stir up the past again I suggest you look at storm's post on the matter and what happened to secretus."

You do realize that is a threat, correct? I have half a mind to report you just for that.

Eclipso
It's not a threat at all, I have nothing against you and I don't want to see any trouble started thats all. But i will not post only where you tell me I can. As long as i keep to the rules I am fine.

Puzzle
It's not a threat at all, I have nothing against you and I don't want to see any trouble started thats all. But i will not post only where you tell me I can. As long as i keep to the rules I am fine.

Go reread what Storm told you.

Captain Maynard
Eclipso, Why are you still in here? No one in this thread has any interest of what you have to say, yet you keep posting crap over and over again. You're just in here for the sake of arguments. Go back under your bridge.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Puzzle
Go reread what Storm told you. Exactly. He keeps telling you all to read what Storm said...how about the other way around huh.

Eclipso
Thats fine, but you made a request and my awnser is no and it is not going to change. I will post where ever I please as long as I keep to the rules. I do not need yours nor anyone else permission. That's what you accept by posting on a public forum.

So anyone wanna talk about Rugby?

Captain Maynard
Thats fine, but you made a request and my awnser is no and it is not going to change. I will post where ever I please as long as I keep to the rules. I do not need yours nor anyone else permission. That's what you accept by posting on a public forum.

So anyone wanna talk about Rugby? You reason for being here is purely to annoy.

Eclipso
Actually it's to talk about Rugby and congratualte a fellow Rugby player. Do you have anything to say on the subject of rugby?

Captain Maynard
Actually it's to talk about Rugby and congratualte a fellow Rugby player. Do you have anything to say on the subject of rugby?

Does it matter?

Eclipso
Well it is the topic of the thread...

Captain Maynard
Public forum.

Kram3r
Well it is the topic of the thread...

Hey, as long as we're abiding to the rules, we're fine. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eclipso
Yup, cool, glad we got past all that.

Leo.M
I have to ask, if you know he's blocking you, why do you even bother posting to him? He's not going to see it. I wouldn't bother posting to someone that can't see, nor wants to see what I have to say.

Also, if you have someone on ignore, mah, just ignore them. Who cares what they have to say? Ignore, screw what they say and move on. Talking to them, it just gives them an excuse to say something that will provoke you.

This is worse than when K.Diddy and Vinny were going at it. srug

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Leo.M
I have to ask, if you know he's blocking you, why do you even bother posting to him? He's not going to see it. I wouldn't bother posting to someone that can't see, nor wants to see what I have to say.

Also, if you have someone on ignore, mah, just ignore them. Who cares what they have to say? Ignore, screw what they say and move on. Talking to them, it just gives them an excuse to say something that will provoke you.

Vinny seems to get all the 'tards going after him for some reason. erm

Kram3r
Yup, cool, glad we got past all that.

What the f**k?

Don't even bother Leo. He just won't read it and reply with the "I'm not breaking any rules so I'll keep posting because I'm a little girl blah blah blah.".

Eclipso

We aren't going at it at all. I have nothing at all against Vinny. But I have the right to post where ever I wish to within the rules. And if he truly has me on ignore then it shouldn't be a problem.

Vinny Valentine

I had fun when going at it with Diddy. This isn't fun in the least bit.

Hell, I didn't even ignore Diddy erm

Eclipso's the first person on my Ignore list ever.

InnerRise
Nevermind.

Röland
We aren't going at it at all. I have nothing at all against Vinny. But I have the right to post where ever I wish to within the rules. And if he truly has me on ignore then it shouldn't be a problem.

What's funny is that Vinny has clearly stated he does not want you posting in his threads and that you annoy him.

Yet you continue posting in his threads.

Has the light bulb clicked on in your head yet?

Eclipso
So Rugby?

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Kram3r
What the f**k?

Don't even bother Leo. He just won't read it and reply with the "I'm not breaking any rules so I'll keep posting because I'm a little girl blah blah blah.". Originally posted by Eclipso

Lawl

Röland
So Rugby?

It sucks.

Happy now?

Captain Maynard

Röland
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Ugly sig 13

You copied me. 13

Barker
Pooooooo......oooooooooooassssssssssssstttttt.

Eclipso

Röland
Rugby is great!!! I actually prefer playing it to football.

My care-o-meter is at 0.

Captain Maynard

Eclipso

Röland
I've seen the movie more than you 13

I've seen it thrice. 13

Röland
You should try playing it, you might like it then.

Let me go sign up downtown at the Rugby Intramural League.

Captain Maynard

Eclipso

Röland
As have I 31

I see it again on Friday vin

I should go again as well. 13

It's that awesome. vin

And for all you Deathproof haters, you have no idea what you are talking about. cool

Röland
I know your probably kidding, but why not? You wanted to get more in shape.

I am kidding and I work out.

Captain Maynard

Röland
Who could hate that piece of awesomeness droolio

Half the people in the Grindhouse thread in the movie forum. haermm

Captain Maynard

Röland
Bastards.

Maybe they dont know that Death Proof is played in reverse. That the whole Jungle Julie comes after he gets the crap kicked out of him at the end. Its a theory of mine.

I like that theory. It fits in with the whole "zombie" thing in Planet Terror.

Eclipso

Captain Maynard

Röland
I know you told me, but Rugby can be a great work out.

A bunch of guys getting into an activity called a "scrum" doesn't sound like a workout too me.

Röland
Exactly.

Eclipso

Captain Maynard
But now that I thought of all of that, I'm going to have to look around for Kurt Russel in the hospital in Planet Terror, before any crazyness starts.

Röland
He was probably under that blanket with Rose McGowan but he has an invisibility cloak so you never saw him.

Röland

Vinny Valentine
*Cough* Roland.

It's just as hard as American Football, and rougher 13

Captain Maynard

Eclipso
*Cough* Roland.

And funner, but you do make good points.

Röland
*Cough* Roland.

It may be, I've never played it, but it doesn't look like too much fun to me. erm

Röland
vin It makes sense

I bet those missing reels would shed some light on the subject as well. vin

Captain Maynard

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>