Racist black man says we should kill all white people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
http://poststuff5.entensity.net/040907/media.php?media=blackhitler.wmv

Sounds like someone on this forum actually.

office jesus
Isn't this an EPAIR moment?

Alliance
Originally posted by KidRock

Sounds like someone on this forum actually. Go back to stormfront.

WHO CARES.

chithappens
Originally posted by Alliance
Go back to stormfront.

WHO CARES.

Schecter
"Black man says we must exterminate white people"
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=430394&highlight=title%3A%28black%29+forumid%3A11

Nov 18th, 2006

tool

chithappens
Has the forum always been like this?

Alliance
In some ways. In other ways it gets progressively worse.

office jesus
Originally posted by chithappens

Sadly, yes.

Schecter
well, the same theme of obnoxious rabble rousing, but never quite so racist as now...to my knowledge.

chithappens
Just don't remember it skimming through before I joined.

Goddess Kali

laughing

Alliance
I just want to say it again...

WHO CARES!

Now say it bigger smile

Goddess Kali
Kid Rock, didn't u already make a thread like this ?

Kram3r
Yeah sure, all gang up on the republican, cowards. disgust

chithappens
Originally posted by Kram3r
Yeah sure, all gang up on the republican, cowards. disgust

Explain how you know he is Republican and how he political affiliation has anything to do with this (race issue).

JaehSkywalker

this is your second thread on the same subject. Use the other one.

Kram3r
Explain how you know he is Republican and how he political affiliation has anything to do with this (race issue).

A.) I was referring to KidRock.

&

B.) I was joking. no expression

chithappens
Originally posted by Kram3r
A.) I was referring to KidRock.

&

B.) I was joking. no expression

A) Duh.

B) Bad joke.

Robtard
In KidRock's defense, this is a different black man ranting about killing all the "crackers" than the one he posted back in 2006.

chithappens
Why would anyone post this anyway?

There are extremes of people who say stuff like this. Why should we give a damn?

If it is put in legislation let me know. Just some guy saying some bs: Who cares?

Schecter
Originally posted by Robtard
In KidRock's defense, this is a different black man ranting about killing all the "crackers" than the one he posted back in 2006.

you'd make a terrible lawyer stick out tongue

Czarina_Czarina

toward the end of the video, there's a gay white guy toward the back of the stage (wearing shades)..i don't know why they encourage this kind of thinking though, it's really sad but some people are responsible for putting out the image that all whites are (fill in the blank), and it's terrible b/c if one tiny thing happens, and the group think or covet teaches them that this is "how it is", the black person who believes it will say "see, told you" whenever they experience anything that alludes to that image, without really reflecting on much.

when he said "kill the *******" the black guy in the back starred right at his butt. embarrasment

Robtard
Originally posted by Schecter
you'd make a terrible lawyer stick out tongue

I object!

Robtard

There are extremes of people who say stuff like this. Why should we give a damn?

If it is put in legislation let me know. Just some guy saying some bs: Who cares?

While I do agree that giving people (regardless of skin color) like this the "time of day" is futile, I think KidRock is the "Yin" to FistOfTheNorth's "Yang". FOTN has in the past and current posted "white racism" threads across this boards, t!t-for-tat.

Bardock42
"Black man says we must exterminate white people"
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=430394&highlight=title%3A%28black%29+forumid%3A11

Nov 18th, 2006

tool

It's nice to have you back. I love you.

Schecter
love

botankus

I did post a racist-free listing of the 2007 NFL Schedule in the Sports Forum. No hate there. stick out tongue

chithappens
While I do agree that giving people (regardless of skin color) like this the "time of day" is futile, I think KidRock is the "Yin" to FistOfTheNorth's "Yang". FOTN has in the past and current posted "white racism" threads across this boards, t!t-for-tat.

I'm not trying to say either is worse than the other. I just think this was a petty topic. If a question was raised along with the start of the topic that would be fine, but this was just almost like revenge thing or something.

Balance the universe thing.

Naz

The link isn't working for me, but I've heard the same thing from black people that live and work around me. "Only good white man is a dead white man" is a favorite saying. erm

Naz

Because if a white man said we should exterminate black people you would care.

chithappens
Read all the posts before saying that.

Asses. Geez, horrible reading comprehension

Schecter
this is a completely false talking point needs to fade away.
people are acting like this guy is some respected leader in
'the black community'. he's a crackpot and the only ones
who seem to dignify his remarks, from what i witness,
are of the white persuasion.
and why? to attempt to prove said ever-failing talking point.

all the time ignoring the growing trend of public and open white
supremacist rallies which although very frequent,
mysteriously recieves no coverage.

Naz
he's a crackpot

Go read FOTN's "I got called a n*gger" thread. by all descriptions, the offender sounded like he was drunk out of his mind.

Schecter
im not sure of the relenance. please explain.

chithappens
what does that have to do with this

Robtard
I'm not trying to say either is worse than the other. I just think this was a petty topic. If a question was raised along with the start of the topic that would be fine, but this was just almost like revenge thing or something.

Balance the universe thing.

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying, Yin to the Yang.

You weren't around when FistOfTheNorth would post weekly 'The white man wants to rule the black man' and/or 'America: A black man's nightmare!' type of threads. I think it was he who was the inspiration that spawned the Neo-Nazi and White-Power sock/troll/asshats we've seen here lately. So now we all suffer with the clownery.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
Because if a white man said we should exterminate black people you would care. Not true.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's nice to have you back. I love you.

So gay... and I don't mean that in a 1920's "I'm happy" kind of way, I mean that in a sweaty guy in cutoff bluejeans short-shorts, un-scuffed construction boots, sporting a handlebar moustache kind of way.

Schecter
So gay... and I don't mean that in a 1920's "I'm happy" kind of way, I mean that in a sweaty guy in cutoff bluejeans short-shorts, un-scuffed construction boots, sporting a handlebar moustache kind of way.

droolio

tell me more

Bardock42

Yes. Just...yes.

Schecter
although i shaved my moustache. he made me do it.

Naz
im not sure of the relenance. please explain.

Because, and you can see this in how I quoted you, you said that the black man saying that white people should be exterminated shouldn't be listened to because he's a crackpot - which I doubt you have evidence to prove, but anyway. I was merely saying that if you read FOTN's thread about being called a n*gger, his description of the white guy who said that sounds drunk. So, this thread is useless because the offender is a crackhead. So, is FOTN's thread also as useless because that offender was drunk? I read quite a bit of FOTN's thread, it didn't get the same "who cares?" remarks are this one. And to me, they describe the same situation, but in reverse.

Schecter
Originally posted by Naz
Because, and you can see this in how I quoted you, you said that the black man saying that white people should be exterminated shouldn't be listened to because he's a crackpot - which I doubt you have evidence to prove, but anyway. I was merely saying that if you read FOTN's thread about being called a n*gger, his description of the white guy who said that sounds drunk. So, this thread is useless because the offender is a crackhead. So, is FOTN's thread also as useless because that offender was drunk? I read quite a bit of FOTN's thread, it didn't get the same "who cares?" remarks are this one. And to me, they describe the same situation, but in reverse.

1- just google his name and see if he is known for anything else. now, please lets stay away from the unflattering and belittling presumptions.

2-FotN's thread is useless because he, himself, has proven to be overtly racist, as you can see by his quote i re-posted very frequently. besides, we are talking about a thread at kmc (fotn's hypocritical complaint) vs. a widely known diatribe against whites from a crackpot college professor who is known for absolutely NOTHING else. thats what i mean by crackpot: attention whore of the media with no purpose but to be an off-line public troll.

3-white supremacists preach hate, violence, and killing publically and no media covers it, no rabbling over it...nothing nothing nothing. that is fact and you must see it for what it is

Robtard
although i shaved my moustache. he made me do it.

It would tickle his balls when you tossed his salad or he just didn't find it sexy anymore?

Schecter
yes

Robtard
yes

No, you have to pick one... you can't have the cake and eat it too, I simply won't allow it.

Bardock42
No, you have to pick one... you can't have the cake and eat it too, I simply won't allow it.

Yes might be the mathematical correct answer.

Schecter
No, you have to pick one... you can't have the cake and eat it too, I simply won't allow it. i think you need a massage

Robtard
Yes might be the mathematical correct answer.

No, I want a more direct answer to my question.

Robtard
i think you need a massage

LOL... I am actually (no B.S.) getting one in about 45 minutes.

Schecter

there's only one way you sould trully understand the answer....now lie down and relax

:edit: really? happy ending included?

Bardock42

Then you should phhrase it more accurately.Originally posted by Robtard
LOL... I am actually (no B.S.) getting one in about 45 minutes. How much?

Robtard
Then you should phhrase it more accurately.

How much?

It would tickle his balls when you tossed his salad or he just didn't find it sexy anymore?

I said "or", he just tried to get to the honey-pot before I even agreed to let him squeeze my melon-like titties.

Free to me actually, my employer is paying for it.

Bardock42
I said "or", he just tried to get to the honey-pot before I even agreed to let him squeeze my melon-like titties.

Free to me actually, my employer is paying for it.

Is it one of the good ones where they are actually hookers but you call it massage?

Robtard
Is it one of the good ones where they are actually hookers but you call it massage?

Unfortunately it is not... there'll be no tugging of my penis at the end. sad

ragesRemorse
its a damn good thing that guy died back in 2001

Robtard
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
its a damn good thing that guy died back in 2001

That doesn't really matter, there's many more with his mindset in the Nation of Islam.

chithappens
That doesn't really matter, there's many more with his mindset in the Nation of Islam.

There are black Christians who think this. There are KKK Christian memebers.

Stop making generalizations. You people, at this forum, are so dense

ragesRemorse

yeah, but atleast this one is dead. there will always be people like him, Im not worried about racist black islamic speakers against white people. Im worried about slamic extremists against the western civilization. These are the people who post an actual threst...you know, the ones who would gladly die if it meant taking the life of one westerner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.