Orion vs. Sentry in Dmg Output

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion has his astro harness and Mother box

And Sentry is well, Sentry.

They both have to blast with all thier might against the other. Who would come out on top in Dmg Out put against the other?

Big Sexy
Based on current showings, Orion. That may change in the future depending on how they do Sentry.

Validus
There's certainly no ulterior motive to this thread.

Martian_mind
lol

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/113448/thriller/Mickael%20Jackson%20-%20Thriller

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
There's certainly no ulterior motive to this thread.

It's not like anyone was paying to my Logic in the other thread. SO i'm bringing it to the versus forum. stick out tongue

Soljer
Sentry. I mean, they're in different CLASSES.

shifty .

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Sentry. I mean, they're in different CLASSES.

shifty .

Exaclty. Why That tier list needs to be accurate. Becuz people will use it to determine the winner. But a thread like this will make you think. Senty can't possibly match Orion's Dmg output.

Ethereal
sentry, power of 10 million suns.....

Soljer
Originally posted by Ethereal
sentry, power of 10 million suns.....

Agreed. Orion can't match that.

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Exaclty. Why That tier list needs to be accurate. Becuz people will use it to determine the winner.
No they won't. They'll use their fanboyism just like always.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Agreed. Orion can't match that.

That is all hyperbole. Orion's Astro Force Connection was used to Collapse a 5th of a universe.............Ten billion Suns Hyperbole.

Orion's Astro Force can blast away galaxies. Senty has not one single feat to suggest he has the power of 10 billion suns.

Soljer
He stalemated Galactus. Sentry >>>>> Orion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He stalemated Galactus. Sentry >>>>> Orion.

So what. Orion and Superman Pushed back S'IVAA the Destroyer.

S'IVAA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus.

Validus

That was mostly Superman's power.

Ethereal
What else are we suppose to gauge sentry on?

Soljer

What Validus said.

That's like arguing the 150 billion ton mountain feat in favor of Iron Man. He was there, he had his arms on the rock, but he didn't really do shit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was mostly Superman's power.

That is why Superman couldn't even make The star Conqueror flinch. and that was ALL Orion's power that hurt it.

Soljer
That is why Superman couldn't even make The star Conqueror flinch. and that was ALL Orion's power that hurt it.

Superman was jobbing.

Validus
That is why Superman is doing the brunt of the JLA's work while Orion is rolling around in pain from lit gasoline.

Oh snapz!

Endless Mike
If we want to play with numbers, there are about 100,000,000,000 stars in our galaxy, and about 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe. So 1/5th of a universe is around 20,000,000,000 galaxies, or 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, which is 200,000,000,000 times more than Sentry

nvrbeenwthagirl
That is why Superman is doing the brunt of the JLA's work while Orion is rolling around in pain from lit gasoline.

Oh snapz!

Superman has Gotten ***** slapped far more times by DS than Orion EVER has. When Superman can blast away a galaxy, let me now. Until then, Orion's astro Force is Superior to Sentry and Superman's Out put together.

Validus
Superman has Gotten ***** slapped far more times by DS than Orion EVER has. When Superman can blast away a galaxy, let me now. Until then, Orion's astro Force is Superior to Sentry and Superman's Out put together.
When Orion can lift a lead block, let me know.

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If we want to play with numbers, there are about 100,000,000,000 stars in our galaxy, and about 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe. So 1/5th of a universe is around 20,000,000,000 galaxies, or 2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars, which is 200,000,000,000 times more than Sentry

There are seventy sextillion stars within the visible range of modern telescopes.

That's 700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

However, it would take a lot less power than they produce to collapse the number.

Soljer

Ownedizzled.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And when Superman can hurt the star conqueror let me know. Also let me know if Superman can take a full blast of the Astro Force and still stand.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If sentry does indeed have the power of all those suns, He's more powerful than Superman, And Silver Surfer combined.

Validus
And when Superman can hurt the star conqueror let me know. Also let me know if Superman can take a full blast of the Astro Force and still stand.
He's already taken the OE.

UniOmni
Damn Orion needs an ongoing again.

So does Cap Marvel(with Billy as Cap Marvel again), and Darkseid needs a mini.

Soljer
Darkseid doesn't need a mini.

What the hell do you think Countdown is?

Validus
Darkseid doesn't need a mini.

What the hell do you think Countdown is?
A maxi

Soljer
A maxi

Extra absorbent?

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Damn Orion needs an ongoing again.

So does Cap Marvel(with Billy as Cap Marvel again), and Darkseid needs a mini.
That'd be nice. Then once their feats still don't measure up to Superman, you'll lose half your argument.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's already taken the OE.

He's been hurt by the OE many many times.

Validus
Extra absorbent?
For the heavier woman.

Validus
He's been hurt by the OE many many times.
And now he's blocking it with heat vision. Shame, shame.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And now he's blocking it with heat vision. Shame, shame.
No He's not. That was years ago. Lets see him do it NOW. Won't happen. Jeph loeb's idiot writing or who ever the hell did that will not be allowed again.

Validus
No He's not. That was years ago. Lets see him do it NOW. Won't happen. Jeph loeb's idiot writing or who ever the hell did that will not be allowed again.
You know what was also years ago? The last time Darkseid beat Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You know what was also years ago? The last time Darkseid beat Superman.

It was also Years ago the last time superman beat DS light. Let's see superman beat DS true form. Not gonna happen. DC admitted that they were trying to write DS down so that he could be more like the cartoon version so they could make the cartoon watchers get into the books. That didn't sit well with fans at all. Hence, Countdown. Thanks. I've done my research.

UniOmni
Because you say so?

Even PC, writers didn't think the OE was unbeatable.

Firestorm looped it back into his face via an energy construct.
Kirby later retconned it in Hunger Dogs i'm told, but it proves that he wasn't seen the way you'd hope.

Cap Marvel will never have the pure feat list that Superman has.

He'd need a series that hit 500+ issues to even hope to compare.

All he needs are feats that stack up.

Though i'm told the Shazam and the Monster Men is incontinuity, and it has some nice feats for fodder.

UniOmni
It was also Years ago the last time superman beat DS light. Let's see superman beat DS true form. Not gonna happen. DC admitted that they were trying to write DS down so that he could be more like the cartoon version so they could make the cartoon watchers get into the books. That didn't sit well with fans at all. Hence, Countdown. Thanks. I've done my research.

All countdown seems to do to me, is imply that at the end, Darkseid is going to get punched in the face........alot.

Might not be Superman, but who knows.....we'll see.

Validus
Countdown just serves to prove what's been blatantly obvious for years. Darkseid needs an outside power up to beat Superman or at least temporarily beat him since we know Kal is going to end up eyeknobbing his ass again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Countdown just serves to prove what's been blatantly obvious for years. Darkseid needs an outside power up to beat Superman or at least temporarily beat him since we know Kal is going to end up eyeknobbing his ass again.

As I said, DC has said that they messed up in trying to write DS to match his Cartoon counter part. They have said it will not happen again. And DS has always used outside powerups. Especially in light of the fact that Superman has steadily been getting more powerful as the years go by. Makes sense that Boom Tubed DS would need more power. But DS has universal lvl power now or will. OVer kill just to beat Superman dont' you think? Superman isn't universal. Never was.

UniOmni
As I said, DC has said that they messed up in trying to write DS to match his Cartoon counter part. They have said it will not happen again. And DS has always used outside powerups. Especially in light of the fact that Superman has steadily been getting more powerful as the years go by. Makes sense that Boom Tubed DS would need more power. But DS has universal lvl power now or will. OVer kill just to beat Superman dont' you think? Superman isn't universal. Never was.

Wow at you missing the fact that since the forces of Apok are holding strawmen Superman targets, this means DC is probably even more focused on making Darkseid a legit, and sole Superman foe.

It ain't hard to tell man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.