The Presence vs The Mother!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
DC's Presence vs The Mother of the Image universe.
Which being would win?

DigiMark007
Is it seriously called The Mother in Image?

Weak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Weak.

It's called MOM. Man of Miracles.

Entity
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Weak.

Actually I believe its The Mother of Creation, but The Mother is what I most often see it referred to as.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Entity
Actually I believe its The Mother of Creation, but The Mother is what I most often see it referred to as.

She wouldn't be the same as MOM. MOM is the Supreme being of Image.

Entity
Actually your partially right too. I looked it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Miracles_%28comics%29

Validus
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That's even weaker.

Mider999
i think mother would win, she spawned Image satan and god, as well as godspawn, urizen, and she says she has done so to countless others, as king of hell, spawn had feats riveling king thor, he stoped time, thor rewound time, spawn remade the earth in his image, thor could not do this, spawn has speed supiriority, as god spawn his powers should have been bosted even higher, since as king of hell he couldnt even dent one of image gods barrier with reallyyyyyyyyy powerful hell fire that could melt heavens gates. the gods of image are vertiaully indestructable, they cant even hurt each other in a war, so image god and satan fought on earth but spawn ended that, he closed both heaven and hell from earth, he killed earth and recreated it, he owned all the hellspawn. what im trying to say is that the mother who gave spawn, image god, and satan all these powers as well as other of her kids is one bad dudette lol, she would give the presance a gooddddddd fight in my opinion if you dont like my opinion your free to counter it smile

grey fox
Mother. She created god's (ACTUAL gods , not meta-god...things like Thor and Zeus)

Goddess Kali
Man of Miracles is an avatar of the Mother

She has no name....she is the most powerful thing in Image..she created God, Satan, and countless others like them.

Her children are immortal, indestructible, and infinately powerful. They will never tire, be destroyed, etc.

She alone has the power to subdue them.

M.O.M. has told Spawn that her children God and Satan could never claim victory in a battle against each other, because it is impossible for one to beat the other. That is why they had Armaggedon...it was like a bet...a game to them. To pit mortal creatures against eachother, in a desparate attempt to gain a victory against the other.

Goddess Kali
It seems most posters on these forums are ignorant of Spawn....I promise you, as I told Mr.Master, in May when I am done with school I will make you guys a fully detailed respect thread explaining ALL the characters in Spawn.

The way Mr. Master made a Marvel Heirarchy Thread, I will make you all a Spawn Heirarchy Thread.

And btw....Man of Miracles is not the Mother's real name, so please stop claiming that.

The Man of Miracles, like Kali, is JUST an AVATAR of the Mother.

Goddess Kali
Like I said in the GEB vs TOAA thread...neither can win.

Both the Mother and the Presence are both:

-Immortal
-Indestructable
-Infinite
-All Powerful
-Can do whatever the hell they want

Neither can win or lose

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by grey fox
Mother. She created god's (ACTUAL gods , not meta-god...things like Thor and Zeus) And Presence created the Source, Specter, Micheal, Lucifer, and yes, Superman!
Look at DC, and wonder who made the characters...
Because it certainly wasn't Batman...

Although...

Oh, and Presence for the absolute victory.

Magee
and 5th d imps. eek!

Galan007
So Supreme Being (A) vs. Supreme Being (B)?

Don't both have infinite power? confused

Yeah it's a stalemate then,

One infinitely powerful being cannot be greater than another infinitely powerful being.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
So Supreme Being (A) vs. Supreme Being (B)?

Don't both have infinite power? confused

Yeah it's a stalemate then,

One infinitely powerful being cannot be greater than another infinitely powerful being.
Marvel Supreme Beings Pawn all the other chumps!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
Marvel Supreme Beings Pawn all the other chumps!!!!!!! stick out tongue Uhhh huh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Lol, I call my mother for mom ... Weak ...

I give it to the Presence, why?
Because he has more than one universe.

I get the impression of shemale-ism of this dude, chick or whatever you call a grenderless kid.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Lol, I call my mother for mom ... Weak ...

I give it to the Presence, why?
Because he has more than one universe.

I get the impression of shemale-ism of this dude, chick or whatever you call a grenderless kid.

1) How do you know The Mother didn't create more than one universe ?

2) How do you know the one Image Universe isn't infinite ? M.O.M. clearly stated she has countless children, all the equal of God and Satan, and each possesses thier own world. That suggests infinite.....

3) Take into Consideration that each world is a being of its own. Earth's spirit is known as the Greenworld, the same force that helped Spawn defeat Urizen. I haven't sene Marvel or DC have worlds which are that powerful (other than Ego the living planet)

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Oh, and Presence for the absolute victory.

Based on what ?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
1) How do you know The Mother didn't create more than one universe ?

2) How do you know the one Image Universe isn't infinite ? M.O.M. clearly stated she has countless children, all the equal of God and Satan, and each possesses thier own world. That suggests infinite.....

3) Take into Consideration that each world is a being of its own. Earth's spirit is known as the Greenworld, the same force that helped Spawn defeat Urizen. I haven't sene Marvel or DC have worlds which are that powerful (other than Ego the living planet)

1. Good point.
2. Probably true.
3. Bull. Darkseid could kick earth's ass. stick out tongue marvel skyfathers are more powerful than the greenworld too.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
1. Good point.
2. Probably true.
3. Bull. Darkseid could kick earth's ass. stick out tongue marvel skyfathers are more powerful than the greenworld too.

1) Thanks
2)Thanks

3) I dont thnk so thumb down

Heaven and Hell even have trouble with Greenworld. Greenworld is the force that helped defeat Urizen.

Earth in Image is not like Earth in MArvel or DC. In Marvel or DC, Earth is just a big rock which explodes on que, like in DBZ....

Image does not treat Earth like that. Earth is a force...that force is Greenworld, the direct conduit between the Mother and her creations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.