Probably wouldn't happen but..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Figured I'd start some stupid topics because Ush is getting bored with the current batch..

What if you found an alien in the woods? And you can't run away...ya wuss roll eyes (sarcastic)

mah
hope that I brought my camera with me

finti
wake up

yerssot
*best To voice*
ask if he has booze

Corran
Try to Calm the Alien down after it had met Yerss doing his To impressions.

yerssot
and then robbing it?

Ushgarak
How many tentacles does this alien have?

And a big hug for Dim!

Dim
Lets say its got 9 tentecles and 1 leg...

taking a pic won't prove anything...you should probably get a dna sample

yerssot
what if that alien isn't based on earthly science and therefor doesn't have a dna?

Tex
I'd do it

mechmoggy
I'd hide behind my cushion of course!

mah
do what?

mechmoggy
The alien perhaps?..........Eeeeeeuw! eek!

yerssot
bleurgh! that was something I didn't want to know!

Texas, international man of alienhumping ...
*shudders*

mah
depends how the alien looks

mechmoggy
A good point, well put mah.

yerssot
so, actually, it's YOUR job, mah?

mah
for example, she could be like from naboo *cough*padme*cough*

yerssot
no, that would be MY job then stick out tongue

Dexx
chicks dig aliens

Ushgarak
Nine tentacles and one leg probably puts it in the ugly bracket.

Corran
Well, that'll be up there with Bjork - Tex all yours mate.

Gundark
I'll need to know if the alien is dead or alive. Dead, no problem...I'd just run away screaming. Alive, I'd grab Mech's pillow first, then run away screaming.

Dim
Noooo..you can't run away..you have to do something about/to/with it... Besides..if you ran away it would just follow you home and stare at you through the window.

PadmeSkywalker
Sounds like my ex boyfriend, in that case...I'd poke it with a stick, if it moved...depends on how it looked and how I felt....I mean, nine tentacles, one leg, could be intriguing.....hehehe wink

Ushgarak
How big are its eyes, Dim?

PadmeSkywalker
Then again, nine tentacles....I'd be confused....I am partially blonde afterall

Ushgarak
Depends whether they are warm, soft tentacls or horrible squidgy ones.

PadmeSkywalker
well that plays a huge factor! I don't want something cold touching me, it's bad enough when someone takes a can of soda that is ice cold and sticks it on my arm....if only people could see me jump....I'd make the Olympic team

Ushgarak
They could be sticky as well. You know what these aliens are like!

PadmeSkywalker
well....nevermind....that would be very bad..... eek!

Ushgarak
Ok, Dim- tentacle consistency seems to be a major factor here!

PadmeSkywalker
well, continuing on, if it even remotely resembeled someone that I hate, and it was not a very good time of the month....I'd probably nag it to the point where it commited suicide

Ushgarak
And if it was someone you liked and it was that time? Do you merely nag them until they gnaw their own legs off?

PadmeSkywalker
No, I wait till they gnaw off their arm...nah if it's someone I like and that time of the month, I usually warn them like, "Don't say anything or make me think you are hiding something today and for the next few days....if you do, I have pre-warned you."

Dim
OKay, lets say for the sake of arguement that the tenticals feel like soft suade....would that make it more attractive to you guys?

Ushgarak
Well, I think the one leg has already sent ME running...

So noted Padme- I hope I qualify for warnings if necessary!

PadmeSkywalker
don't worry you do Ush....they're soft....hmm, could be fun.....sounds like a really bad joke, "If walked out in the woods one night, saw an alien lying on the ground with soft tentacles and one leg, would you do it?"

Ushgarak
It would have to have a good punchline...

PadmeSkywalker
That's why its a bad joke.....

Ushgarak
And your answer would be? TO get it back to Dim's basic idea...

ToMacco
I'd try to get drunk with the alien. Then hopefully it will start to talk to me about life and space travel and such.

Then, when it finally passed out, I'd leave it a glass of water to cure it's hangover when it woke up. But I'd be long gone. . . probably to another bar.

Corran
Good move To, nothing like getting drunk with someone/something you don't know to break the ice.

I think To has the right idea.

mah
he has one way to solve all the world problems

Fire
hehe that's a way idd mah, not my favorite but it's a way

PadmeSkywalker
getting back to Dim's original idea, I'd probably attempt to make some sort of contact...probably not the same way as To but it would work

mah
how would you attempt to get in contact with this alien?

PadmeSkywalker
I'd mime.....theatre people don't talk, we know....but then again.....

mah
mime? could work..

Ushgarak
See, tentacle mime would be VERY different...

PadmeSkywalker
shhh, don't tell anyone.....hehe

Ushgarak
Hey! Have you been taught tentacle mime already? Cheater!

PadmeSkywalker
well theatre....you learn a lot of things

Ushgarak
That's certainly a well-rounded curriculum...

PadmeSkywalker
well you know....screwing stools....flats....putting together beds and testing them.....being on stage crew....sometimes is bad

mah
testing beds..I think ToMacco mentioned that as his dream-job

Dexx
hmm..tentacled version for breakdancing?

yerssot
*does a flair*
*stands up*
*falls down*

PadmeSkywalker
well could be interesting....

Corran
Lets go back to the testing beds thingy.

Gundark
I'd get on my cell phone and call the forest ranger. Tell him to put a sign up. WARNING: WATCH WHERE YOU STEP. ALIEN GOO.

PadmeSkywalker
well you know, we built a bed for a parody of the princess and the pea called, "Once Upon A Mattress" and it was twenty mattress high, 19 of them were wood...one real. A friend came up to me one day and said, "So, twenty mattress, they won't notice if one's missing." Later on, he was looking at a card in this box (A trivia part in the play and he was the gamemaster) and I had written on it, "Name the place and time" and when he looked back at me, I smiled and blew a kiss to him. He almost fainted during the performance....then when we got off stage the stage manager was like, "What was that?" and we smiled and said, "We need to test a bed" We were joking around but it was good when you saw the expression she gave

Julie
wow am I lost......

Corran
It's called flirting.

Ushgarak
Padme has a playful streak...

mah
the whole theater gang seems to have

PadmeSkywalker
and they thought the band gang was bad at band camp....mwhahaha, anyway back to the original idea.

What do you think you would try to say to the alien, other than To's answer which might be, "So, are you paying for the beer or am I?"

mah
I'd be all "so...nice weather eh?"

PadmeSkywalker
how do you know he speaks english...would I have to teach you tentacle mime

Corran
Is the Alien Female?

mah
good point. yes, I think you have to teach me that

finti
tentacle mime should be in your veins Mah

mah
no, but PadmeS could always teach mesmile

yerssot
wink wink, nudge nudge

Fire
hehe nice one mah

Corran
I think she would eat him alive. He wouldn't know what had hit him, the lucky fool.

jayride
I can't believe I just read this whole thread. Whoop...there goes 2 more IQ points. roll eyes (sarcastic)

(just so I don't leave myself open, yes I'm still above 130.)

Anyway, what the heck would you do with the other 5 tentacles? There really is no place to put them. The Kama Sutra wasn't meant for this. wink

Ushgarak
That's getting very Japanese...

mechmoggy
I'm up for getting the alien drunk with To, that would be a hoot. big grin

mah
it's just like a hentai anime

yerssot
not the anime again...*sigh*

PadmeSkywalker
well with tentacle mime, we could figure out how rewrite karama sutra.....or we could get it drunk with To, then leave the two in the woods with a video camera and run around making a lot of noise....that ladies and gentlemen was how the blair witch project was made, but ours would be better because there would be a drunk, tentacled alien...

yerssot
in the blair witch they got at least SOME pointers

PadmeSkywalker
well...we don't them

yerssot
wit hthat we can make lots of money!
I claim the idea! I get 90% big grin

PadmeSkywalker
what? I don't think so!

yerssot
ok! ok!... 95% for me because you insist

PadmeSkywalker
try 15 at the most for you, and 85 for me.....

yerssot
15 million for me and 85 cents for you? surely you deserve better!

PadmeSkywalker
how about 85 billion for me, and like 15/100 of a cent for you.

yerssot
nah, bad idea big grin

PadmeSkywalker
why?

yerssot
because that would mean you would earn more money then me! that's unthinkable!

Ushgarak
It needs a girl.

PadmeSkywalker
why is it unthinkable?

Ushgarak
Simple human need to have money...

Gundark
I've decided I don't like Dim's woods.

*runs away*

Dim
Hmph fine...maybe my woods don't want you anyway! stick out tongue

Gundark
Too many nasty aliens....my clown gun has proved ineffective against them. Looks like Mech's pillow is the only thing that works.

yerssot
*waits for finti's remark*

Ushgarak
Ok, I'd make friends with it.

finti
wake up???

yerssot
*patiently awaits fintis reply*

PadmeSkywalker
how would you make friends with it Ush?

Ushgarak
Dunno. Cuddle it? Offer it a pringle?

Let;s say you and I make friends with it together, hmm?

Corran
You're talking about offering PadmeS to the alien in return for friendship, that's a little sick, but I like the idea all the same.

Ushgarak
Hey, I am sure Padme and myself could work out something we were both happy with!

Corran
I'm sure you could wink

Ushgarak
Good! Then we will!

PadmeSkywalker
No one is offering me to a nine-tentacled alien with one leg....we could offer him Yerssot? or how about To?

yerssot
you want to be FRIENDS with the alien, right?
bad idea offering me

Fire
hehe, bad idea??????
well the alien might get some sens in u

yerssot
I highly doubt it! no one has done it before

Captain REX
That is very true. Nothing can get through Yerssot's thick skull.

*sees alien*

*takes cover under a pile of Mech's pillows*

Ushgarak
Look no-one HAS to be offered to it. We could just sing songs and what-not.

yerssot
how many pillows does mech have??

Captain REX
We could give the alien one of those crappy...er...joyful Disney Sing-a-long videos. big grin

I'm not sure. I cloned the pillow.

yerssot
so you have such a video huh?

Captain REX
From the Dark Ages, when I was 3.

PadmeSkywalker
Oh yeah....I remember those things...I think I have one from like when I was 2 roaming around the garage.....somewhere....deep in the terror known as my garage

yerssot
where plants rule and dangerous animals eat trespassers

Ushgarak
Ok, we can keep the alien in your garage then, Padme.

PadmeSkywalker
I don't think I'd want to be that cruel to the alien....those plants like their space, and the animals....well my arm will never be the same

Ushgarak
Ah... I thought it might be very much like the alien's home!

PadmeSkywalker
yeah where the six-toed, flesh-eating, half-dead, gopher cat likes to get you when you least expect it

Ushgarak
Oh, yikes...

PadmeSkywalker
yep yep

Ushgarak
I have a friend with a man-eating cat, actually.

PadmeSkywalker
interesting

Ushgarak
It's very clever as well, because it starts to eat you just when you think it has become docile.

PadmeSkywalker
I see

Captain REX
That's an interesting cat Ush...

*powers up minigun*

Dim
No no no...no killing cats. You can kill the alien...but no cats.

Captain REX
*kills alien, puts cat in a limitless void...er, cage* big grin

I have 2 cats myself.

Corran
When I first heard the term 'man-eating cat' i pictured some bloke sat at a table with a napkin tucked into his shirt collar, using a steak knife to cut into the cat on his plate - is this normal, is this what everyone else thought?

mah
yeah, pretty much

PadmeSkywalker
LOL corran

yerssot
picture! picture! picture!

PadmeSkywalker
do you really want a pic yerssot?

Captain REX
That would be "Man eating cat." This is "Man-eating cat."

Any, other questions?

PadmeSkywalker
not at the moment, I think yerssot has one though

Captain REX
Too bad he's not here to ask it. stick out tongue

PadmeSkywalker
yep yep

Captain REX
Yep yep yep.

PadmeSkywalker
his loss I suppose

jayride
you asked for it..can't blame me...i'm innocent!! smile

COOKING YOUR CAT
Now you are ready to cook! One USENET account recommends placing a cat in a very high powered magnetron microwave. This device supposedly can cook a cat in approximately 10 minutes- the proteins are denatured (cooked), and sugars caramelized by microwave heating. The cat may be "cooked" but will it taste good? If you've ever tried to microwave a raw hamburger, you'll know the answer is "no." For the best taste, our reader inquired about possibly slow cooking a feline. That's exactly what we at PWEETA recommend- a slow cooked Beer Roasted Cat. Other cat recipes you may enjoy are classic Cat Tamales, Cat in Spicy Ginger Sauce, and Cat Au Gratin.

BEER ROASTED CAT
1 cat cut into roast
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cube of beef bouillon
1 clove of garlic
1 Fine Irish Stout, like Guinness

Cover and soak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

If a slow cooker is not available, a cat can be baked at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours in a conventional oven and still come out pretty good. Beer Roasted Cat is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, collard greens, and fresh, homemade egg rolls. When planning a full meal just remember- cat is a course best served hot!

Cat may not be the most glamorous, or tastiest of game meats, but with a little thought and preparation, Baked Cat can make the belly of the persnicketiest diner glow with home baked goodness

The Masters of Meat - PWEETA

Mexican Cuisine?

Preparation Methods

queeq
Off topic and over 100. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.