Make Your Own Thunderbolts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Basically this is the idea of if you were able to write your own Thunderbolts comic.

The idea is relatively simple:

Step 1:
Choose your group of Super Villains you would like to reform.

Step 2:
How would this team get together?

Step 3:
How would each character react to one another.

Step 4:
Give a brief synopsis of the first story arc you would like to see happen to your new team.

This is meant to be fun and to expand everyones creative writing... have fun smile

Redatom65
Fabian Niceiza
Joe Quesada
George Lucas
jar jar binks

Jar Jar and george would get along like pals whiel Fabian and Joe would talk about how much the Hulk pwnz

This team would be effective in making people cringe

Martian_mind
Deadshot
Bullseye
Red Hood
Deathstroke
Etrigan
Black Adam
Taskmaster

Deadshot and Bullseye would have a competitive relationship,whilst deathstroke would constantly be trying to show Red Hood tricks of the trade,only to be told Hood doesn't need a father.

Taskmaster and Slade would constantly clash over who should be team leader.

Rick/Genis
And your arc?

Martian_mind
Well my first arc would bring the team together.Black Adam would aquire a powerful mystic artifact,and the US government,fearing it's power,would hire Taskmaster,Deathstroke and Bullseye to assasinate BA.
Meanwhile Deadshot is hired by BA as a bodyguard,a Red herring if you will.As the team are on their way,Red Hood attempts to steal the artifact,only to be interrupted by them all.During the scuffle BA shatters the artifact,summoning Etrigan up from hell and binding him to BA.They are then surrounded by the USA who now have evidence as to their illegal activities,but who blackmail them into working as a team.They have nothing on Etrigan,but as he now must stay within 3 km of BA he decides to join up as muscle and for some killing.

Rick/Genis
How does the Government control them, though?

Martian_mind
They have proof of their illegalities and can blackmail them.Also Hood wants to bring down baddies.Plus they're mercenaries who are also getting paid for their work.A little quirk could be seeing them compare missions and having pissing contests.

Ba will stay as they have top-notch mystics trying to remove Etrigan....or so they tell him....bum-bum-baaaaaa.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Martian_mind
They have proof of their illegalities and can blackmail them.Also Hood wants to bring down baddies.Plus they're mercenaries who are also getting paid for their work.A little quirk could be seeing them compare missions and having pissing contests.

Ba will stay as they have top-notch mystics trying to remove Etrigan....or so they tell him....bum-bum-baaaaaa.

oooooOOOOoooo I see... what about the second arc?

Redatom65
you're really egging Martian on

Rick/Genis
Egging him on to what? I'm truly interested in what he has to say.

Redatom65
in other words, this is the most attention he's received since Smurf left...

Rick/Genis
Why do you need to be like that? Do you have a Team you'd like to contribute to this thread that ISN'T just a joke?

Martian_mind
Yeah Red,piss off stick out tongue

hmmmm second arc?In the first stage they would show up and and put a stop to a rampaging Bizarro before Superman,who upon arriving would demand an answer and suspect an ulterior motive.He and BA would have a bit of a slug until A government agent shows up and tells Supes they're legit.At the end of the stage We would see the Jla talking about the group and deciding something has to be done incase they cause another villians united fiasco.

Second stage?Green and Red arrow break into the Thunderbolt headquarters and are having a poke about,they find the central database thing,but are then discovered by Taskmaster and Red Hood.

Superman would fly to shield and ask them to try and put a stop to this madness,only to be told by tony that this way some of the worlds most dangerous crims are under control of the government.Superman would leave in a huff,only to be intercepted by Ba who tells him to back off.He and Superman would then engage in a ariel battle until Wonder Woman shows up to stop them.She starts to help Superman and they gain the advantage until Superman is hit by a blast of Hellfire that kncks him to the ground.We see Etrigan,pulled by the curse is now helping Ba.

More to come if requested.

Rick/Genis
Definitely good ideas here!

It would be cool if The Team was actually secretly Trying to figure out why the government wants them so badly... like them trying to uncover a conspiracy between Starks Civil War (then there could be a tie-in).

I Actually had an idea similar to this when discussing what I would do if I wrote my own Avengers Group...

Anyway... didn't mean to diminish your idea. Please continue!

Martian_mind
Third Stage....
The Red Hood and Taskmaster are talking to GA/RA whilst the scene with BA ans Supes is on the monitor screen behind them.Red Hood says to Red Arrow" Speedy,it's been a long time,still addicted to the good stuff?" "The names Red Arrow now chump" "Red Arrow?You know some people would complain about copyright,but i'll just take it as a homage to my greatness"

Red Hood and RA would then start fighting whilst GA says to Taskmaster "we gonna let the kids work it out or should we step in?" He and Taskmaster just smile and then throw themeselves at eachother.

Meanwhile at Washington(where BA and Etrigan are)Superman gets up and glares at Etrigan,who starts to rush at him.Superman and WW switch,with WW taking on Etrigan and Supes with BA.After being thrown around into the ground,Superman gets up and tries to tackle BA,Who screams SHAZAM!!! dodging the lightning,which hits Superman and knocks him down to earth again.BA lands and smirks at Superman,who launches a full on blat of Heat vision at BA,who sidesteps,and the blast actually strikes and melts the washington monument.

BA just smiles and says "you are in soooo much trouble" he then has Etrigan teleport them away,as reporters run in and start harassing Supes and WW.They arrive back into their headquarters to find Ga/RA bound and gagged with apples on their heads.The apples have several arrows in them and it seems Taskmaster and Red Hood were seeing who could get the most arrows in without hitting the hero.

Ba tells them to cut them lose and has Etrigan send them away.They start to talk as a hidden camera looks at them and we see a voice say "They're good" then we see a voice in an evil red bubble say"Yes,They're perfect"

Rick/Genis
Oh, SNAP!!! Have you been thinking about this story for a while or has it just come off the top of your head?

Do you have anything more to it?

Martian_mind
That came off the op off my head,but if i put some thought in i could add more.

Rick/Genis
Go for it.

Mobra
Everyone ignores they're from different universes, of course.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Mobra
Everyone ignores they're from different universes, of course. of course..it's just a fan fic basiclly yes

have some imagination yes

Martian_mind
Third Arc?...

First stage.

We see the Shield Helicraf drifting through the sky,and on the bridge we see Stark talking to a shady man about "the project".Suddenly a blast smashes through the ship.Stark springs into action,becoming IM and summoning the Mighty Avengers.As the smoke clears,they see a towering figure,with the face of Amazo,the Armour of an Imperiex probe and The Mohawk of an Omac.They attempt to defeat it,however it appears to have an Imperiex probes base abilities,an Omacs adaptive powers and Amazo power absorbtion.the beast proceeds to chump the MA's slamming Ares through the hull of the ship,sending him on a 20,000ft drop to the earth,throwing Black Widow in a turbine,and using Sentries own power to beat him to a bloddy pulp.As he rounds upon Iron Man and Wonder Man,We hear SHAZAM!!! and a lightning bolt and a blast of Hellfire strike the monster,knocking it off the ship.Wonder man asks "What the hell was that?" Iron man replies "The big guns".

Etrigan and Ba Go after the creature whilst the rest ot the Thunderbolts land on the ship.Etrigan tackles the beats and tries to open a portal to hell,however the creature hits him in the face with it's eye beams,it then eviscerates him and throws him down with Ares.BA flies down and Smashes it in the face,going all out on it until Deathstroke tells him they'lll handle it and he should get Etrigan.A grenade lands infront of it's face and explodes,Unfazed the creature looks up to see Red Hood waving at him.The creature roars and heads towards him until Red Hood says "They say men with big guns are compensating for something,which is why you should be looking at those guys" We then see Deadshot and Bullseye with two huge cannons,they both fire and score a direct hit.The creature slams into the hull and slowly gets up,as a voice from a microphone in its ear tells it to take the package and go.With a roar it zooms towards Ironman and snatches him,teleporting away as Deadshot abd Bullseye open fire. "They got Stark" Wonderman would shout, Deadshot would say,"that thing seems to be a pure tech theif,if it can get his armour,then it could control every bit of tech on the planet!" Red Hood would slap him on the back of the head and say "Think bigger mook.Stark is the only person on earth who knows every heroes identity.If he breaks,we all do"

Rick/Genis
Continue smile

By the way... if anyone else has a good story in mind, please, offer it big grin

grey fox
Jack Staff
Electro
Wrecker
Emplate
Captain Americana
Becky Burdock

Why ?

Wrecker : He wants to go straight , fed up of getting his ass handed to him every time he takes on a hero (which he honestly doesn't understand ? He beat on Thor ! Thor for crying out loud !!!) and views the Thunderbolts as a chance to get a little fame out of it.

Electro : His powers have gone haywire , apparently 'limitless' seems to be the word for him now , and boy is he ever getting scared. One minute he's fine ,the next he's frying every electrical appliance in the room. He's changing as well , into some kind of.....electricity...thing ? He needs help and he knows the government can do it (what with all the super-brain types working for them and all).

Jack Staff : British Superhero and all around nice chap , has no idea how he arrived in Marvel ( he's an Image character) and because of his Superpowers , lack of registration and a LARGE case of misinformation he's been lumped in with 'Thunderbolts B'. His energy shifting powers allow him to (temporarily) drain/move Electro's overabundance of power. Likes David Bowie and makes references to obscure british characters ( V , General Jumbo ,Ect ).

Becky Burdock : Tangled up (once more) in another mess with Jack Flag, Miss Burdock ( The self proclaimed 'Vampire Reporter' ) is now something of a sidekick to him ( The heavy 'Anti Vampire' slate that the mean streets of NY have also helped in her little decision) . Finds herself often wishing to go home and discovering that certain members of Marvels vampire community LIKE having a journalist dedicated to them. A possible love interest to Wrecker who (apparently) 'likes em gangly and cynical'.

Captain Americana : After shooting one-too-many 'commies' the local Law enforcement got fed up of throwing him in and out of Jail ( Pure patriotism somehow enabling him escape each time). Anyone who disagrees with his ideals and beliefs is 'a dirty pinko commie' and will be shot (though lately he's been getting restrained by Becky , vampire strength dealing with 'patriot power ! ' ). A pure comedy character , his ideals themselves are out-of-date and he occasionally believes it's still the 1960's.

Emplate : A very nasty piece of work , somehow still powered after M-day the government is using him as a 'Mutant tracker'. He's there as a PR ploy a sort of 'ugly affirmative action' thing. He gets paid in the bones of mutants (depowered or not , they still taste great !).

What do you think ?

Rick/Genis
That sounds great! What would your first arc be like/ how would they all end up teamed together smile

grey fox
Hmmm.

Well I was thinking about it a bit yesterday and heres what I could come up with.

Each arc would be around 2-4 issues long (I can admit as writer I have a short attention-on-story-span) . The first arc would be Entitled 'Why I hate origins'.

We'd start in a diner, a'la 'Resevoir Dogs' you dont see who's who by the means of waitresses and large piles of food blocking their faces. We then go onto a few panels of wrecker re-telling a warped version of his origin (getting interrupted every so often when somebody poitns out a in-accuracy) finally getting tired of speaking BS he say's " Look , I went bad , got powers and ran with a bunch of mooks. End of story".

The waitress is nervous , she drops a few pancakes on the only member whose face is shown. He's a Brazilian looking gentlemen in a suit though he seems quite angry at having said pancakes dropped on him.

" Oh, I'm so so sory mr...."

"M. Plateworthy , now get the hell out of here before I-"

He is silenced by the large arm of Wrecker , who places said limb in front of 'M Plateworthy' to stop anything rash happening. He quietens down though but narrows his eyes at the waitress.

they then continue to tell each others origins , Jack Flags is tied in with Beckies (whom continues to try and explain how she got 'tied up with this weirdness'). Throughout this entire issue Captain Americana has been silent , looking at the menu. After everyone (save) for 'M plateworthy' has given their origins he finally declares " Wheres the damn freedom fries ! "

Becky and Electro back away slightly , a little disturbed at the Captain.

"Though there is one thing that links us all together" mutters Wrecker

"Yeah , we all got caught by- begins Electro before suddenly....

BOOM

"SHIELD"

Fifty or so agents pour in through the front , all in cape killer armour. The waitress drops her current order on the floor and backs away eyes wide in fright,

"I KNEW IT ! I knew that ***** was an unregistered , hell I even think she's a mutie ...screw this !" . M. Plateworthy tears off his watch , the holographic simulator gone he is returned to his true form of......Emplate. Whom then bulks up slightly and screams through all three of his mouths in a beastial manner.

Wrecker looks at Jack staff whom simply shrugs in return. They both stand up and pull their weapons out from concealed pouches (Or under tables ect) . Electro looks dissatisfied and says's something along the lines of "these days I never get to finish a meal"

End of first Issue

Rick/Genis
That's really stinking awesome.... pardon my ignorance... but who is Emplate? And where did Captain Americana come from?

grey fox
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
That's really stinking awesome.... pardon my ignorance... but who is Emplate? And where did Captain Americana come from?

Emplate is a mutant from X-men. His powers are pretty vampire like but he's good at stealth. Captain Americana (lol) is a cheesy Howard the Duck character whom (for some reason ) I've always liked.

Thunderbolts B ( Or Thunderbolts : Cracked) would be a funny/action comic like Deadpool and Cable but have some serious feats in it. Including...

Wrecker creating a hurricane through twirling his crowbar (he does this through some SERIOUS Thor envy , )

Electro draining all of Americas power for five minutes before having it spread back across the country by Jack Flag (who nearly dies because of the sheer concentration it takes to spread said energy back)

Becky inadvertently getting better pictures of Spiderman (or petter parker now) then Peter ever did. Jameson even comments on them.

Mobra
Okay. Just for your information, you keep referring to Jack Staff as Jack Flagg.

grey fox
Okay. Just for your information, you keep referring to Jack Staff as Jack Flagg.

Shite, your right. Ahh well it must be a subconscious thing. The real thunderbolts shouldn't have crippled him :sad:

Mobra

Rick/Genis
Wouldn't it take more imagination to come up with ideas that work in the universes they're intended? Coloring the sky green isn't imagination when you're in High School art class, it's special ed material. I agree with you a bit but whatever let them do what they like... do you want to make your own story? Go ahead and post it here.

Mobra
I didn't ***** at them or anything, I was just wondering if the whole DC/Marvel difference mattered at all to anyone. Especially since putting DC characters in JUST the Marvel villains group seems selfish, I mean. . .Suicide Squad anyone? So in short, I don't really care, it's their shit not mine, I just think they might want to get their shit in order.

By your offer, I have been thinking about this, but I haven't solidified a group yet.

grey fox
I didn't ***** at them or anything, I was just wondering if the whole DC/Marvel difference mattered at all to anyone. Especially since putting DC characters in JUST the Marvel villains group seems selfish, I mean. . .Suicide Squad anyone? So in short, I don't really care, it's their shit not mine, I just think they might want to get their shit in order.

By your offer, I have been thinking about this, but I haven't solidified a group yet.

That's why my other dimensional characters are IN the Thunderbolts. Thye just popped out of nowhere with no records, no passport, no nothing. Having powers makes things even worse....

Rick/Genis
well... anyone else got any Thunderbolts storylines? And Grey Fox... what about the second issue?

grey fox
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
well... anyone else got any Thunderbolts storylines? And Grey Fox... what about the second issue?

Give me a few day's

Rick/Genis
cool daddio... anyone else have idea's?

Rick/Genis
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeey fooooooooox (or anyone else).

Blight
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Bump.

Sin I AM
lovely idea

Sin I AM
I will partake in this

Blight
Go for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.