Hulk vs Illuminati: new pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DevilGoblin
Hulk is the strongest char in the multiverse. He's beating alone Illuminati:

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/WWH/Preview/WWHProps02.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/WWH/Preview/WWHProps03.jpg

good day to be hulk fan
a nightmare for all hulk haters

Hulk > Iron Man + Black Bolt + Mr Fantastic + Strange

any of them are > Darkseid laughing out loud

Wally West
You think Ironman could take Darkseid?

Evil_Ash
DevilGoblin, go back to the Herochat forums...

guy222
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk is the strongest char in the multiverse. He's beating alone Illuminati:

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/WWH/Preview/WWHProps02.jpg

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Hulk/WWH/Preview/WWHProps03.jpg

good day to be hulk fan
a nightmare for all hulk haters

Hulk > Iron Man + Black Bolt + Mr Fantastic + Strange

any of them are > Darkseid laughing out loud

Good point

I watch Pokemon
What the **** is this shit?

Like Hulk would ever pose a threat to Dr. Strange.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
What the **** is this shit?

Like Hulk would ever pose a threat to Dr. Strange.

Ok, now I see why Dr. Strange has been depowered. no it's to make his losing to WWH believable. God ****ing damn it, Marvel, this is just dumb........... no

Kento
Wait did he just throw Reed and Strange into the sun or a star? And I think right there would have been a nice time for BB to say something reallly loud.

I can see him beating Iron Man, beating Reed, and possible given the circumstances that BB wouldn't want to ya know destroy everything beating him. But if Strange is so powerful how could he even get close unless Strange is trying to get him to calm down and forgets he can just use some magic to get rid of Hulk.

Priest
sweet scans!
next up Sentry evil face

Priest
Originally posted by Kento
Wait did he just throw Reed and Strange into the sun or a star? And I think right there would have been a nice time for BB to say something reallly loud.
strange will probally cast a spell that will protect both him and reed most likey..
there are preview scans floating around having the hulk take black bolts voice, ithnk the scan tht ws posted was the one where BB gave hulk a taste of his voice...Hulk then proceeds to BB and says I want to hear u screem ( well something like that..I seen classic hulk take a voice attack from BB so its really nothin new.

Originally posted by Kento
I can see him beating Iron Man, beating Reed, and possible given the circumstances that BB wouldn't want to ya know destroy everything beating him. But if Strange is so powerful how could he even get close unless Strange is trying to get him to calm down and forgets he can just use some magic to get rid of Hulk.
yeah but stange has been jobbing like crazy with the new avengers I guess marvel dosent want strange to pwan the shit out of Hulk imo...during the civil war the watcher stated strange could end the war with a jesture (something in that context)..and recently he's been getting owned by ningas and Ironman, his writing is pretty inconsistant lol....
I do see the hulk beating reed/tony/and BB though.
in any case I'm looking forward for the hulk returing to earth so he cn get his ass handed to him by Thor smile

DevilGoblin
Sentry and Thor could not stop this hulk.

Bouboumaster
Hulk is tha Bad Ass

redhotrash
This cant be legit in a storyline sense. It has to be like a dream sequence or something. On a similar note, I always pictured Marvel doing that with Squirrel Girl. Like have her actually be a little girl in a coma or something that dreams about being a hero. How else do you justify those wins?

Martian_mind
Squirrel Girl is omniversal,never mock her greatness again no expression

redhotrash
Squirrel Girl is like the Nirvana of KMC, no one actually cares about her but they say shes awesome because its the cool thing to do.

Martian_mind
No,the Nirvana is trying to differ from the norm just to be a smartass.

stick out tongue

Estacado
So while Hulk was pwning Stark and Reed ,Strange was standing there and watching? no expression

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Estacado
So while Hulk was pwning Stark and Reed ,Strange was standing there and watching? no expression

Well, xmeat DID write the issue, so....

I watch Pokemon
This looks like a job for Superman. evil face

Dinalfos
All the fannish Hulk-cockstroking aside:

Strange has a weak spot for Hulk, so he's probably going to be dumb enough to let himself get owned. Well, the picture indicates just that.....if it isn't some stupid dream sequence.

Priest
Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk Speed Blitz them.

redhotrash
A weakspot for Hulk? Theres a difference between having a little sympathy for someone and allowing them to tie your friend around you and throw you into the sun (not that I'd know what thats like). Lets be serious, even if your worst Hulk fanboy could argue that Hulk would beat some of these guys individually, but against all of them at once? Granted Namor isnt there (hes humiliated the Hulk before, several times actually) but Black Bolt shouldve had this well in hand. Cripes Fancy Dan and his boys wouldve put up a better fight than these A-Listers do in this scene.
Also, and I apologize to get off topic somewhat, but if things play out like this, Im honestly done with Marvel comics. They lost me for like 3 years after the Operation Zero Tolerance storyline, and I do believe this might be the last straw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.