Marvel Vs The Negation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
the negation are ruled by a being named charon basically a god emperor, he was a man who was super evolved, his powers are soooooooo massive that he gave birth to the lawbringers by expelling all his negative attributes, there are countless lawbringers from what ive seen, they each have powers that are greater then the normal first, who can reshape entire worlds, lawbringers can easily destroy worlds by themselves only one is needed but like i said there are countless lawbringers, there berserkers basically there to insane to help charon run the universe he's occupied but instead are brought in only when things get really messy, other guys who work for charon are the high castilions, who from what i see can take on armies by themselves, they also have energy powers, one was taken on an army but was killed only due to supirior tactics. I would love to see how marvel would deal with an army of basically skyfather level beings and there boss who's higher then they are.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
the negation are ruled by a being named charon basically a god emperor, he was a man who was super evolved, his powers are soooooooo massive that he gave birth to the lawbringers by expelling all his negative attributes, there are countless lawbringers from what ive seen, they each have powers that are greater then the normal first, who can reshape entire worlds, lawbringers can easily destroy worlds by themselves only one is needed but like i said there are countless lawbringers, there berserkers basically there to insane to help charon run the universe he's occupied but instead are brought in only when things get really messy, other guys who work for charon are the high castilions, who from what i see can take on armies by themselves, they also have energy powers, one was taken on an army but was killed only due to supirior tactics. I would love to see how marvel would deal with an army of basically skyfather level beings and there boss who's higher then they are.

Dr Strange

Mider999
i think marvel would win since they have so many high powered beings but i think there would be billions slaughtered i think charons army makes the annihilation wave look like nothing.

Mider999
come on people its a perfectly good thread, dont you get tired of your darkseid vs venom, and spiderman oh and im being sarcastic on that.

Goddess Kali
Negation would definately do a MUCH better job at taking over the Marvel Universe than Ahnialus and the Negative Zone did ....

The Lawbringers are more powerful than anything Ahnialus and his minions could dish out...

However, Charon would need to get rid of Galactus, which I am sure he'd be a nice match for....

The problems would be:

-Mistress Death
-Chaos and Order
-anyone who happened to possess Infinity Gauntlet
-Pheonix Force
-Eternity if he got involved

And if Living Tribunal was involved..forget it, it's over....

Endless Mike
Yes I've read this series.

There are several Herald vs. Lawbringer fights that would be pretty good

Mider999
yeah........thats why im limiting this battle to only one universe, the cosmics are the big problem, big g and such maybe charon will have an army of lawbringers attack big g. but eternity and the others are another problem but none the less, before this fight is over a BIG chunk of marvel is saying bye bye.

Endless Mike
If Rune King Thor is allowed, he could make a big difference. Likely take on Charon himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.