Adobe Photoshop CS2 problem... HELP!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
Error: "...user name, organization, or serial number is missing or invalid..." when I start Photoshop

that's my error. i can't re-install it, my computer's dvd drive is crap and botched up. any other way to re-enter my serial number and all those stuff?

Spidervlad
I checked the registry codes of the Photoshop CS2 I have and sadly you can't edit it from there. I never had that sort of problem, so I can't really help you. But, you could download the "Try-Out" version of Adobe Photoshop CS2, and then install it. Then just enter your serial number there once you launch it, and it will go intot he "Complete" version. Thats what I did.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Spidervlad
I checked the registry codes of the Photoshop CS2 I have and sadly you can't edit it from there. I never had that sort of problem, so I can't really help you. But, you could download the "Try-Out" version of Adobe Photoshop CS2, and then install it. Then just enter your serial number there once you launch it, and it will go intot he "Complete" version. Thats what I did.

Seconded, this should work...as long as your Serial Number is valid.

JaehSkywalker
thanks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.