Darkseid vs Thanos, Despero and Fernus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
I want that nobody who thinks DS loses to one of these three alone posts in this thread because an uninformed opinion won't be useful for my question. Refrain yourselves from this.

Can this team put down DS with 2 hours of prep?

Redatom65
beleive me when I ay the likes of Golem will say the team. Even Guy will. However, it seems very likely that Darkseid wins

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
beleive me when I ay the likes of Golem will say the team. Even Guy will. However, it seems very likely that Darkseid wins

laughing out loud How r u smile Team should win. I will admit DS is powerful. I don't hate Thanos

Redatom65
Originally posted by guy222
laughing out loud How r u smile Team should win. I will admit DS is powerful. I don't hate Thanos

lol, yup called it. Doin better

Mider999
a none jobbing darkseid owns them

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
lol, yup called it. Doin better

sounds good. in your opinion is darkseid more powerful than thanos

Redatom65
by alot too

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
a none jobbing darkseid owns them

the one who lost to superman, orion and highfather

Estacado
Highfather has never beaten Darkseid but Uxas has beaten Izaya before.
Orion only "beat" him because he reflected the OE at him later on it was explained that it was only an avatar and Darkseid wanted Orion to win to test him if he would be a good ruler of Apokolips.

Redatom65

that would be the jobbing darkseid...

Redatom65
DP

hunbu04
Darkseid have a Thanos powers plus a few of his own like reality wraping, time and dimensional abilities, the Omega effect, flight and etc

guy222
Originally posted by hunbu04
Darkseid have a Thanos powers plus a few of his own like reality wraping, time and dimensional abilities, the Omega effect, flight and etc

Thanos worships Death. He has a few items over the years. Before this turns silly, I will stay with Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.