Ronan vs Nova (Rider)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Who wins?

nova

Longinus
Is Nova like uber now after annihilation? People say hes above Surfer

guy222
Originally posted by Longinus
Is Nova like uber now after annihilation? People say hes above Surfer

nova is badass

Stupid Rookie
I don't think he is above SS. Exposing a weakness in Annihilus doesn't make him that strong.

SS has proven himeself a lot more.

Estacado
Come on guys....

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I don't think he is above SS. Exposing a weakness in Annihilus doesn't make him that strong.

SS has proven himeself a lot more.

Galactus knows SS will turn on him. Food for thought. IMO, Nova can beat SS

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus knows SS will turn on him. Food for thought. IMO, Nova can beat SS

Galactus also said SS is the most powerful of his heralds. I will have to see a lot more from Nova here. I mean think about the fights on the kree planets during the wave. You think SS would have used a gun or anything like that. Negative. He would have simply destroyed the wave.

Remember how easily he destroyed the the armada sent for Galactus.

Ethereal
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/1479/novav401page24zz1.jpg

Validus
Nova said Red Shift and Stardust were more powerful than him. Surfer is more powerful than them.

He still beats Ronan though.

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Galactus also said SS is the most powerful of his heralds. I will have to see a lot more from Nova here. I mean think about the fights on the kree planets during the wave. You think SS would have used a gun or anything like that. Negative. He would have simply destroyed the wave.

Remember how easily he destroyed the the armada sent for Galactus.

Good points. I know SS will beat Stardust. I believe Nova will stop SS. Remember when Ben socked Norrin. I liked how T & A stopped SS the first encounter smile

Priest
Surfer would smack Nova like no tommorow.
Nova beats Ronan.

the Darkone
Nova is around about hearlder level, I say mid or lower heraler but still more powerful that Ronan. SS will crumbstomp Nova so would have Quasar.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Nova can beat up Rona just like he can beat up Iron Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.