It's the Wikipedia Game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Paradise
The rules of the game are this:

Start at the featured article on en.wikipedia.org.

By clicking on the links you see on the page (without scrolling down at all, top part of the page only), reach the target article in as few steps as possible. No use of "random Article" or any other options of the sidebar.

Also, no use of references to help you (i.e. looking up the year the Pepsi company was founded).

Today's target is Pepsi. Record your scores.

Lord Paradise
Anton Chekhov to Pepsi in thirteen steps! w00t

ladygrim
i cant even find the bloody featured article

ladygrim
whoops staring me in the face laughing out loud

ladygrim
sad i cant do it .. do you mean the links in the paragrapghs or them in the grey box???

Darth Macabre
Got there in 9....Champagne to Pepsi. w00t

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by ladygrim
sad i cant do it .. do you mean the links in the paragrapghs or them in the grey box??? In the paragraphs.

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Got there in 9....Champagne to Pepsi. w00t Nice.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Anton Chekhov to Pepsi in thirteen steps! w00t
How the hell. o.o

TRH
Leo Tolstoy to pepsi in 6

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Sanctuary
How the hell. o.o

TRH
im good

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by Sanctuary
How the hell. o.o Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Skill, and perseverance.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
The rules of the game are this:

Start at the featured article on en.wikipedia.org.

By clicking on the links you see on the page (without scrolling down at all, top part of the page only), reach the target article in as few steps as possible. No use of "random Article" or any other options of the sidebar.

Also, no use of references to help you (i.e. looking up the year the Pepsi company was founded).

Today's target is Pepsi. Record your scores. What if someone has an unfairl advantage like a 50 inch moniter?

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by lord xyz
What if someone has an unfairl advantage like a 50 inch moniter? Then that person will score better.

TRH
give me another target

Lord Paradise
Nah, I'll change the target daily. Start from a different article, or make your own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.