Apoc vs Zuras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Zuras, the Eternal.

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
Zuras, the Eternal.

zuras

Ethereal
Originally posted by guy222
zuras

Good afternoon Guy. smile I respect the eternals. cool

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
Good afternoon Guy. smile I respect the eternals. cool

Good afternoon, my friend. Likewise. smile I know my buddy from Cali will choose Apoc. That's cool. Have a good one smile

the Darkone
Zuras will rape Apocalypse.

TricksterPriest
AHEM! Need I remind you all that Apocalypse raped Ikaris when they fought? miffed

draxx_tOfU
that was actually a low showing for Ikaris...

last time i checked, zuras was a skyfather and apoc is nowhere near skyfather so. . . . . . . . . . .

TricksterPriest
Skyfather? laughing You're thinking of Zeus, who his name is based on. Zuras isn't beating Apoc.

Skeets
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Skyfather? laughing You're thinking of Zeus, who his name is based on. Zuras isn't beating Apoc.
Zuras is Skyfather or damn well near...So....Yeah,your boy Apoc gets thrown through a table.

draxx_tOfU

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zuras and Mentor are brothers...

Zuras is head of the Earth's Eternals while Mentor heads the Titanian Eternals...

both are skyfather level or so...

and i co-sign skeets that apoc gets thrown through a table...

or he summons the original x-men to deal with him...

TricksterPriest
Let's see them take out the High E, or beat down X-factor, etc, or kick Hulk's ass, or beat down Loki. You're not gonna convince me those guys can beat Apocalypse in a straight fight.

draxx_tOfU
What the f**k?

either Ikaris or Zuras forms the Uni-Mind...

/thread

TricksterPriest
.........Do you see most of the eternals here? Do you see this as being more than Zuras vs. Apoc? There is no god damn Uni-mind in a solo match.

Apocalypse is the ancient nemesis of the eternals, that counts for something. Christ, nobody gives Poccy any respect........ no

Skeets
.........Do you see most of the eternals here? Do you see this as being more than Zuras vs. Apoc? There is no god damn Uni-mind in a solo match.

Apocalypse is the ancient nemesis of the eternals, that counts for something. Christ, nobody gives Poccy any respect........ no
A weakened Zuras Stalemated Zues......So....Yeah,your boy Apoc gets thrown through a table.

TricksterPriest
Seriously? Aw crap. embarrasment Marvel database and wiki didn't say anything about that.

the Darkone
Zues stalemate a weakend Zuras, Zuras a full strength is a skyfahter level being. Zuras is powered by the Celestails, Zuras is like highfather.

hunbu04
zuras had recover. zuras even admitted that he had recover during the fight. Plus Zuras is far above Apoc. zuras is skyfather level. you are not saying that apoc can hold his own against the likes of Odin and Zeus now are you.

Brian Oswald
Seriously? Aw crap. embarrasment Marvel database and wiki didn't say anything about that. So you act like you know what you're talking about and tell other people that they are wrong when you just read about the guy on wikipedia? no expression

swerve1988
APOC ftw

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
So you act like you know what you're talking about and tell other people that they are wrong when you just read about the guy on wikipedia? no expression

mostly cause Ikaris got his ass kicked, and I (wrongly) believed that most of the eternals are around his level or slightly higher. With Thanos and Sersi being on different tiers. I realize I ****ed up. Sorry. embarrasment

Skeets
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
So you act like you know what you're talking about and tell other people that they are wrong when you just read about the guy on wikipedia? no expression
About 95% of the site does that.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Skeets
About 95% of the site does that.

QFT. shocklaugh

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC ftw

Zuras is the leader of Eternals. Zuras wins. Apoc has Celestial tech. I still respect Apoc smile

hunbu04
Zuras is above Thanos level unless you are saying that Apoc can own Thanos,odin and Zeus

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by hunbu04
Zuras is above Thanos level unless you are saying that Apoc can own Thanos,odin and Zeus

Wait, he's over Thanos? Are you serious? Wow, how come he has no respect thread?

Skeets
Wait, he's over Thanos? Are you serious? Wow, how come he has no respect thread?
The same reason Zues doesn't have one.

hunbu04
Zeus do have respect no one here think apoc or even thanos can beat zeus. because zeus did beat an entire avenger team which incleded thor,hercules,she hulk, and namor. he stalemated odin, and created life out of nothing when he made taylor madison

guy222
Zuras stalemated Zeus. Odin=Zeus=Zuras>Apoc

rougeredmage
Zuras is going to easily win this one and then go and have a nice healthy breakfast to finish off his morning. apoc is very very overated i think and his showings are very varriable.

Bad Ash231
laughing out loud @ Trickster.

Originally posted by rougeredmage
apoc is very very overated i think and his showings are very varriable.

Variable?

rougeredmage
Yes i am sorry to say yes variable

look how long it took him to recover when fighting in the executioners song. I seem to remember him having a hard time against Dracula also. Look at the entire apocalypse the 12 fiasco you are aware that he was depicted as a weak decaying entity that was relying upon his technology for survival. While he is a great arch manipulator schemer, able to use technology to aid his cause he has a pretty poor record at actually losing fights.

llagrok
:/

Those aren't really low showings.

Apocalypse's new bodies can't house his massive energies, so he's in need of a new one. Back in the day he needed to rest in order to recover. Those aren't variable showings....

Bentley
Apocalypse is very powerful. Not Zuras powerful, but he is competent. He needs a powerful body though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.