About Storm of the century...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
I just re-watched Storm of the century for the third time..I just love the movie and it is my second favorite right after Pet semetery..Colm feore played the perfect badguy in that movie and i loved every second of it.. But the movie left me with some questions..
The story is about a guy/thing that comes to a little isolated town to take a child with him so he can raise the child on his own so that the child can follow in his footsteps when he's dead... and i was just wondering..
What is Andre Linoge ?
Is he a demon?
Is he a wizard?
Is he Randall Flag?
And what is his work??
And why didn't he just took one of the children with all of his powers??

cool

dave_kodak
i thought he was a demon, his work seemed to be haunting that island, and even demons have laws they cant break, which would be why he didnt just take what he wanted, and then go away..
But this is just what i think, its been a few years since i saw the film.

ragesRemorse
I dont think he was supposed to be any specific kind of being, just one of supernatural mystery. GREAT movie though

pumas79
would love it if he was another personification of randall flag.
the guy pops up in so many of stephen kings books,

Mider999
if he was a demon i think he'd have been immortal or at least ageless, but since he seemed as though bullets and other such things might hurt him, i think he was some kinda sorceror, they live a long time but eventually die im guessing, maybe he was human but not fully.

doomsday49
I think they explained him as 'Legion', the spirit that was exorcized by jesus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.