Jacen Solo v. Ki Adi Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Both have their respective lightsabers and all of their abilities. Takes place on Tantooine. Can a Knight of the Old Republic defeat a New Jedi era Jedi/Sith?

Gideon
Stupid thread; assuming this is LotF Jacen, he assrapes Ki Adi, and re-arranges his anatomy.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is an excellent thread. What does everyone think.

vader11
Jacen wins ofcoz.

Gideon
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
This is an excellent thread. What does everyone think.

No, actually, it's a stupid thread. In fact, were I a cynical person, I'd say that you made this thread simply so we'd all tell you that it is stupid, and Jacen is miles and miles ahead of Ki (which he is).

LORDSIDIOUS01
Anyone else has an opinion as to who wins this.

Count Makashi
Jacen wins and it is a silly thread.

jollyjim311
Anyone else has an opinion as to who wins this.

Nope, Gideon is borrowing mine right now.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Jacen wins and it is a silly thread. Agree. Silly people makes silly threads.

kiddo44
is this a serious VS? Jacen Solo would take any jedi of the Old Republic.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Jacen wins and it is a silly thread.

Why is this a silly thread. Maybe all thread are silly.

Count Makashi
Its silly, because 1 character is so much better then the other, its not a contest, there is no debate needed.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Its silly, because 1 character is so much better then the other, its not a contest, there is no debate needed.

I thought Ki Adi Mundi was a great fighter or so I was told. Especially reading these threads and everyones responses regarding all their fave characters.

darthsith19
I thought Ki Adi Mundi was a great fighter or so I was told. Especially reading these threads and everyones responses regarding all their fave characters.
Ki-Aid, is a good fighter, but Jacen is one of the best EVER, and no, NOBODY except you just says that their favorite wins no matter what, seriously, you'd say that C-3PO could easily beat NJO Luke if you liked 3PO better. Your ridiculous, and if the antediluvians were here, you'd literally be dead. And I'm usually nicer to noobs than a lot other people here are, and right now I;m trying trying as hard as I can be not to totally bash you. But honestly, you need to realize that not everybody votes for their favorite, some people favor their favorite characters a little bit but does Rampant Ox or Master Makashi pick Dooku over NJO Luke just cause they like Dooku? Did I say Chewbacca beats Kar in the Kar vs. Chewbacca thread? No, it's only you, and it's really annoying.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by darthsith19
Ki-Aid, is a good fighter, but Jacen is one of the best EVER, and no, NOBODY except you just says that their favorite wins no matter what, seriously, you'd say that C-3PO could easily beat NJO Luke if you liked 3PO better. Your ridiculous, and if the antediluvians were here, you'd literally be dead. And I'm usually nicer to noobs than a lot other people here are, and right now I;m trying trying as hard as I can be not to totally bash you. But honestly, you need to realize that not everybody votes for their favorite, some people favor their favorite characters a little bit but does Rampant Ox or Master Makashi pick Dooku over NJO Luke just cause they like Dooku? Did I say Chewbacca beats Kar in the Kar vs. Chewbacca thread? No, it's only you, and it's really annoying.

At least I know what I'm talking about. You guys think you know everything, but don't. I read a lot and research before I speak. Don't get upset just I speak my mind concerning certain characters. Its so amazing how when I ask for proof it is never given to me. Just like the Plo Koon stuff. But its all good, we all choose to like who we like.

Darth Subjekt
Opinion doesn't matter here, at all. Ki is in no way a match for Jacen. He is second only to Luke. You could make it Anakin and OB1 against Jacen, and the outcome wouldn't be too different. Better odds, but the NJO/LoTF characters are way too strong. Hence the threads "silliness."

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by vader11
Jacen wins ofcoz.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Does Ki Adi put up a good fight?

Borbarad
At least I know what I'm talking about.

You wouldn't have made this thread if that was the case...

The first part of this sentence applies to me, the second doesn't...

Might be. But you actually should do so before you type and post which you obviously didn't.

Was that your personal justification attempt for posting a stupid thread like this ? Before opening a thread you should actually ensure that it's even worth a discussion. In this case there is nothing to discuss since it's pretty damn apparent that Jacen would kick Ki-Adi's sorry ass with a movement of his finger. And if you want to know more about certain characters go and read the sources or open a thread in the Expanded Universe section but don't come up with threads like this in the SW VS because it's annoying.

vader11
Does Ki Adi put up a good fight? Not reallystick out tongue

darthsith19
I'm not going to bother going through your post, as Borbarad has torn it apart very efficiently (*bows head to Borbarad*). I don't think I know everything, though, and even the people here who always disagree with me will agree that I'm a LOT smarter and a LOT less noobish than you are, and everybody will agree than I know more than you do about star wars. Guaranteed.

Advent
Originally posted by darthsith19
even the people here who always disagree with me will agree that I'm a LOT smarter and a LOT less noobish than you are, and everybody will agree than I know more than you do about star wars. Guaranteed.

That's actually completely true. I believe darthsith is a horrid excuse for a debater, and quite frankly sucks, for lack of a better word (no sarcasm, he does). LORDSIDIOUS01, you really suck, and you seriously show no signs of intelligence above that of a three year old, you're simply absurd. Darthsith is a helluva' lot better; and that means a lot considering how low I hold him in regard.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Advent
That's actually completely true. I believe darthsith is a horrid excuse for a debater, and quite frankly sucks, for lack of a better word (no sarcasm, he does). LORDSIDIOUS01, you really suck, and you seriously show no signs of intelligence above that of a three year old, you're simply absurd. Darthsith is a helluva' lot better; and that means a lot considering how low I hold him in regard.

I am not the one who sucks. I am a highly educated and intelligent man. Are you? You guys can't have it both ways, but yet you all cry a lot. I make good threads, as does everyone else.

vader11
I really doubt if you are 37 years oldlaughing

Advent
I am a highly educated and intelligent man. Are you?

No.

I'm a highly educated and intelligent woman.

Anyways, pleading your case will do you no good, as nobody cares what you have to say about it, it's what you do. And what you do consists of making unsupported claims, with no logical basis to them whatsoever, and thinking up asinine threads, such as this. Moreover, you constantly try to spin the situation onto the users who are (justly) calling you out on being a complete dolt, but as par expected, have no clue what you're talking about.

darthsith19
Thanks for, er, sticking up for me, Advent. erm

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Advent

No.

I'm a highly educated and intelligent woman.

Anyways, pleading your case will do you no good, as nobody cares what you have to say about it, it's what you do. And what you do consists of making unsupported claims, with no logical basis to them whatsoever, and thinking up asinine threads, such as this. Moreover, you constantly try to spin the situation onto the users who are (justly) calling you out on being a complete dolt, but as par expected, have no clue what you're talking about.

zorro huh laughing laughing I am laughing at your superior intellect.

Darth_Glentract
Ki-Adi Mundi gets off easy by giving Jacen a BJ.

vader11
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ki-Adi Mundi gets off easy by giving Jacen a BJ. Ya, silly thread.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ki-Adi Mundi gets off easy by giving Jacen a BJ.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

But, what if he did a bad job.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.