Racism in the dark elf community: Inkies want to kill whites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Discuss.

(This thread is less stupid than the rest of the threads talking about racism.)

Goddess Kali
laughing

Robtard
Frikken Drow hate everybody... (Can't belive I still remember that)

Schecter
why is it that when your sarcasm is buried we get no disclaimer, and yet...

Originally posted by FeceMan

(This thread is less stupid than the rest of the threads talking about racism.)

Lord Melkor
Drow are superior to all! All hail the Spider Queen! Plus Drow chicks are hot.

Schecter
i think we should just exterminate all elves. nuke em.

Lord Melkor
I shall not respond to such statements of blatant racism.

Humans were always jealous.

Schecter
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
I shall not respond to such statements of blatant racism.

Humans were always jealous.

NO!!! *turns red and points forcefully* YOU dont understand!!!! those goddamn elves come here and take our jobs!!! now i gotta worry about them fighting??? let them kill eachother off!!!! now im gonna go listen to skyryd *cracks open beer*

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Schecter
no YOU dont understand!!!! those goddamn elves come here and take our jobs!!! now i gotta worry about them fighting??? let them kill eachother off!!!! now im gonna go listen to skyryd *cracks open beer*

You are acting like typical human ape. Elves are beautiful, mighty, eternal, wise. Your so-called "civilization" was created only because elves were nice enough to teach you.

Drow are those elves that rightfully lost patience and came to logical conclusions- other races should be their slaves.

And you all wish you had a Priestess of Lloth as a gilrfriend. stick out tongue

lord xyz
you wanna know who's really racist? The chinese. They hate Blacks, AND whites! ermm

Nellinator
Originally posted by FeceMan
Discuss.

(This thread is less stupid than the rest of the threads talking about racism.) What the drow need is to a mass conversion to Eilistraee and begin to live in peace with the rest of the elven community so that they can all live forever on Evermeet.

Schecter
Originally posted by lord xyz
you wanna know who's really racist? The chinese. They hate Blacks, AND whites! ermm

.........................................damn it *leaves*

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by Nellinator
What the drow need is to a mass conversion to Eilistraee and begin to live in peace with the rest of the elven community so that they can all live forever on Evermeet.

Elistraee`s followers are hippie sissies. And they are still sexists towards males. Lloth is at least evil AND sexist. Only thing good about them is the fact that they enjoy naked dancing in the moonlight.

Vhaeraun is much cooler deity.

Schecter
wow, this thread teleported. no moved link in the GDF.

Scythe
Somebody f*cked a carp?

Schecter
something like that

FeceMan
I like how this thread is still better than the other racism threads.

bogen
get over oblivion.

AOR
WOW no expression

MR.Grum
ha ha ha ha you night elves kill me

Scythe
I took an online poll and yes, this is ghey...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.