Apocalypse & Onslaught Vs Darkseid & Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Which side takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Which side takes it?

Can I ask u, who has Onslaught absorbed

jasonk3
major spite !

DS and Galactus takes this.

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3
major spite !

DS and Galactus takes this.

wave

jollyjim311
Did you mess up putting Darkseid and Galactus together, or, was it intentional?

Juntai
I'm rolling with Darkseid and Galactus.

TricksterPriest
Team 2. Pooooooooor Poccy....... no **** Onslaught. stick out tongue

swerve1988
team APOC

hunbu04
Darkseid and Galactus can solo the other team. We all know how powerful Galactus is. Darkseid is an Abstract in DC plus his powers make him to be a mini IG
above superman incalculable strength level = power gem
Mind Control over 3 billion superman level beings = Mind Gem
Wraping reality = reality gem
Time/space/dimensional manipulation = time and space gems
Omega effect and psionic abilities = soul gem

psycho gundam
Originally posted by hunbu04
Darkseid and Galactus can solo the other team. We all know how powerful Galactus is. Darkseid is an Abstract in DC plus his powers make him to be a mini IG
above superman incalculable strength level = power gem
Mind Control over 3 billion superman level beings = Mind Gem
Wraping reality = reality gem
Time/space/dimensional manipulation = time and space gems
Omega effect and psionic abilities = soul gem What the f**k?
not the same

Utrigita
Galactus can easily solo Galactus believe that darkseid could as well.

Xplosive
Galactus by himself.
About Darkseid, seeing him been beaten many times by Supes, Apocalypse and Onslaught would tear him apart.

But FP Galactus would tear them apart, including if Darkseid would join the other team.

Now, Pre-Crisis Darkseid would also solo team 1.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Xplosive
Galactus by himself.
About Darkseid, seeing him been beaten many times by Supes, Apocalypse and Onslaught would tear him apart.

But FP Galactus would tear them apart, including if Darkseid would join the other team.

Now, Pre-Crisis Darkseid would also solo team 1.

I must disagree. I've seen galactus beaten up far more times than I've seen DS beaten up. And I've seen DS beat up Superman like 50 times for everyone victory Supers has had on DS.

CasanoVa
Team two in a huge stomp.

Team one characters are pathetic anyways.. pathetic I tell you.

Xplosive
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I must disagree. I've seen galactus beaten up far more times than I've seen DS beaten up. And I've seen DS beat up Superman like 50 times for everyone victory Supers has had on DS.

Still if we take at least something between Darkseid and Galactus, in crossover, Galactus won over Darkesid extremely easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Still if we take at least something between Darkseid and Galactus, in crossover, Galactus won over Darkesid extremely easily.

NO he didn't. DS erased him and he willed himself back. THen Galactus blasted DS and DS got back up. Only his clothes were ruined.

guy222
NO he didn't. DS erased him and he willed himself back. THen Galactus blasted DS and DS got back up. Only his clothes were ruined.

hmm
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/dg-42.jpg
big grin

celestialdemon
Galactus or Darkseid could take team one by himself.

Bouboumaster
Galactus win against the 3 others.

Xplosive

I don't know what you've read or maby you don't remember well, but Galactus defeated Darkseid extremely easily.

starking
I don't know what you've read or maby you don't remember well, but Galactus defeated Darkseid extremely easily. Crossovers don't count.

guy222
G FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Crossovers don't count. Galactus is still by leaps and bounds>>>>>Classic Darkseid.

carnage52
team two in an epic humilating stomp.

Harbinger
Galactus solos.

CaptainStoic
Team 2

Tenebrous
this is comedy

Bouboumaster
Galactus soloes all three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.