Would You Play With Yourself?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
If you were a Video Game what would you be called?

What type of game would you be?

What would your rating be?

What company would you be made by?

Would there be any sequels?

Prequels?

What console would you be for?

or PC?

Multiplatformed?

Handheld?

Would you play you?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Smasandian
What a title man!!!

Of course I would play with myself. It's so fun and you know everybody does it.

But if I was a videogame.

I would be an PC shooter, with amazing storyline and heavy scripted events and I would just be one amazing game, and of course, if I had a choice it would be Valve, or Cryteck.

InnerRise
Oh Wow.

I thought you were talking about being a video game the entire time.

But then you say "But if I was a videogame."

So what were you talking about previously? confused

Nevermind. dodgy

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MadMel
the next LOK game!!!!21221123434bleh
laughing out loud
id either be
a. a platformer/rpg like SPM big grin
only id be based off sonic laughing out loud
b. an hack and slash rpg, like diablo, only based off a certain rpg in the unhosted section stick out tongue
c. .................................................@!##$% forgot sad

ragesRemorse
my video game would be your title.

Joe's mundane adventures.

All i do is sit around eating and watching dvds on my couch, untill i feel the need to release a little stress. That is where the video game would start. the player must find the optimal hand lotion and a nice supply of two ply tissue paper. They get double points for finding a silk rag smile

and of course there would be sequals. I do have clean up dont i? Eccept those days where i have to be somewhere and time is a factor

MadMel
damn
i had a sweet idea for c. sad

SaTsuJiN
Heh, I thought you were meaning more along the lines of "If you were an A.I., would you play with yourself"

sortof like vs'ing yourself in a FPS or Fighting game

-Satsu's Tea House (lol)
-Fighting
-mature (cuz I loved back when SNK's characters used to curse and give the finger)
-a collaboration of arc systems for the visuals, capcom for the game engine, and snk for the old school 30 or 60 fps animation (a la art of fighting 2) and those creative chain moves (and maybe some guest characters from each company)
-maybe sequel if its well received big grin
-multi-platform
-if its a fighter, of course I'd play me wink

sith_darth_jay
confused

ahh... Handheld?

what a misleading title confused

Happy Dance

let's play with the banana

roll eyes (sarcastic) embarrasment

.. sorry I just couldn't resist... big grin

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
my video game would be your title.

Joe's mundane adventures.

All i do is sit around eating and watching dvds on my couch, untill i feel the need to release a little stress. That is where the video game would start. the player must find the optimal hand lotion and a nice supply of two ply tissue paper. They get double points for finding a silk rag smile

and of course there would be sequals. I do have clean up dont i? Eccept those days where i have to be somewhere and time is a factor

actually there it's a game like that... well, almost

it's about a guy who seats in his couch, watching TV, eating pizza, and drinking..... PEPSI

and it's called PEPSIMAN...

just consider yourselfs lucky if you never even heard of this game. it's the biggest piece of crap ever

on the topic

dunno about the title but it'd be a RPG-fighting game crossover, kinda like FF meets Tekken (dragon balls could be like that but it's still a lil bit crappy)

it'd a M game, with lots of hidden chicks in a hot tub (ala god of war)

you'd play as me and my best buddies, and will also be able to wield lightsabers...

it'd be on Wii.... and handhelds big grin

MadMel
*salutes sith_darth_jay*
wii and chicks in a hot tub
who said wii was a kiddy console evil face

sith_darth_jay
yeah, I just want to see, and play, a lightsaber game on Wiii

.... and it wouldn't hurt if there are chicks in hot tub

TricksterPriest
shifty Actually, you might get your wish. The guys who did Killer 7 are making a game like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More_Heroes

The main guy has a beam katana. drool

On topic: ZOE 3: The return of Anubis. evil face ZONE OF THE ENDERS SHALL LIVE AGAIN! evillaugh

Burning thought
hehe seriously id like to be the next Diablo..Dialo 3 mmmm

prob a bit of a Oblivion type game only less freeform and more story driven, perhaps similiar to hellgate:London only without guns and the Diablo story and atmosphere..u gotta keep the atmosphere

MadMel
next legacy of kain game stick out tongue

G U I T A R
Nice title lol.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MadMel
next legacy of kain game stick out tongue

yeh that would be a good game, id play with you if u were that big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.