Lady and the Tramp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady
how many of u like Lady and the tramp.? lol

ADarksideJedi
I grow up with the movie.Great movie!Is that coming out on dvd?Just got Peter pan!jm

InnerRise
No. It came out on DVD a while ago, and I bought it, but now it's back in the vault for some years. Who knows how long really...but a very long time....I'm pissed I didn't buy Little Mermaid when that was out of the Vault though.

I got Bambi 1 and 2 and Pocohontas and Toy Story and Cinderella. I need Aladdin, Lion King and Lion King 1 1/2 and all the rest.

I have the video tapes from my childhood but I want to update my collection.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ragesRemorse
what is the point of this vault shit? I have bever understood it. Disney spins that crap as never being able to be purchased ever again. It will be in the vault untill the next annivesary.

lady and the tramp is one of the few disney flicks i like. Alddin and lion king are my favorite, lady is probably number 3

H. S. 6
Originally posted by InnerRise
No. It came out on DVD a while ago, and I bought it, but now it's back in the vault for some years. Who knows how long really...but a very long time....I'm pissed I didn't buy Little Mermaid when that was out of the Vault though.

I got Bambi 1 and 2 and Pocohontas and Toy Story and Cinderella. I need Aladdin, Lion King and Lion King 1 1/2 and all the rest.

I have the video tapes from my childhood but I want to update my collection.

eBay solves your problems.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
what is the point of this vault shit? I have bever understood it. Disney spins that crap as never being able to be purchased ever again. It will be in the vault untill the next annivesary.

lady and the tramp is one of the few disney flicks i like. Alddin and lion king are my favorite, lady is probably number 3

People hear it's going into the "Vault" and their immediate reaction is "Oh, no! I've gotta go out and buy it right away!"

Must be a successful marketing plan, though, because Disney does it with just about all their classics.

Tramps Lady
well, i love the movie and i have little mermaid 1 & 2, alladin(viddeo and dvd) lion king (video and dvd) aristocats (both) and many more, but one of my faves is LATT. I havent seen the second one thosad

bakerboy
Great Disney classic with so many classic scenes and songs. My favourites: lady and tramp in the italian dinner, the cats song, and peg's song

ariwin
Lady and the Tramp is still my favorite Disney movie ever, even though some of the later ones are close, and have way better animation. I just love the story smile

InnerRise
Originally posted by H. S. 6
eBay solves your problems.

People hear it's going into the "Vault" and their immediate reaction is "Oh, no! I've gotta go out and buy it right away!"

Must be a successful marketing plan, though, because Disney does it with just about all their classics. Yeah, but I just refuse to own anything second hand. I must have them brandnew. Most of the ones I've boughten are still in the plastic and I haven't even looked at them.

Originally posted by bakerboy
Great Disney classic with so many classic scenes and songs. My favourites: lady and tramp in the italian dinner, the cats song, and peg's song
Yeah, I loved the Siamese Song when I was younger. I always remembered. When I bought the DVD some months ago and finally saw it again.....it was as enthralling as when I was a little kid though. Still good.

ADarksideJedi
Got peterpan and the little marmaid as well.I am really glad tha they are bringing them back!Sorry had to add that.jm

InnerRise
Umm..They always Bring Them Back.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by InnerRise
Yeah, but I just refuse to own anything second hand. I must have them brandnew. Most of the ones I've boughten are still in the plastic and I haven't even looked at them.

Yeah, I loved the Siamese Song when I was younger. I always remembered. When I bought the DVD some months ago and finally saw it again.....it was as enthralling as when I was a little kid though. Still good.

You can search for New ones.

Aladdin, new.

ariwin
Originally posted by H. S. 6
You can search for New ones.

Aladdin, new.

Wow, those are a lot cheaper than I expected! The ones that are used on Amazon are super expensive for a lot of these.

And also what is the...timeframe for when they bring things back? Is there a set amount of time that it has to "stay" in the vault so to speak?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.