0~War of the lands~0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camille's_Death
Sorry for the delay.Some thing had came up.

Any way lets start this.

0~War of the lands~0

As you soon where lost and you have wonderd off into a forst.Walking deeper into the frst,you have found your self finding your own kind ,and others.This is where you will start your new life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resting apoun a rock she was trying to calm her mind and her heart down.She knew what was going to happen next,they where going to find her and kill her.She looked around the area,it was silent most of it,the water made a smoothing sound,but wasnt smoothing enof to calm her down.Looking apon the trees she had a thought enter her mind,why was there a big deal about the land?Couldn't they all share it? theres much of it ,but insted they want to fight to death for it,there foolish.

Survivor01
Arcturus wandered through the forest until he saw Camille. Being worn out and hungry he decided to walk up to her instead of his usual sneaky prowess. He cleared his voice and stood up straight walking towards her. As he spoke his southern accent came through. "Well Ma'am it looks like we are stuck out here and they aren't going to stop until they find us. I suggest we try and find a suitable shelter to hide in." In his usual gentlamnly ways he allowed her plenty of time to speak. He stood at attention being a kind of second nature from his military days.

Camille's_Death
Her eyes looked up at the vosie,she knew Arcturus all ready because of he was in her troop ."Hey Arcturus,yea i don't know what happen i just got lost,and now they think where going to fight for the other people."She said looking up at him for a momment.She needed to rest soshe wasnt moveing any where,for now.Her hand tucke under her legs to keep warm for now,her legs crossed because she had her stupied skirt on.

Survivor01
Arcturus moved around uncomfortably due to the large katana resting on his back. Taking a seat next to the rock that Camille was sitting at he smiled. "I will fight in the army that you do Camille. I will not fight you though." His mouth curved into a grin as he stared off into the forest waiting, watching for anything to chance by.

Camille's_Death
She smirked friendly to him for a momment being.She then spoke aft him"Same here,i wonder where every one else in the army is.They better not come here,wait they can't! because there in the war and it doesnt take place near here"She smirked to her comment.She was thinking,would they come here?nah they will neaver come here.

Survivor01
Arcturus' features slowly turned to a smile and he let out a hearty laugh. "They won't come here. No one would come out all this way. Just a waste of time." He smiled at her trying to boost her confidence. Laying on his back he looked at the stars in the sky. He grinned at the beautiful sight and waited for Camille to do something.

Camille's_Death
Shge was confused for a momment because of her thought."Then how did we wind up here"She asked her mind seem to not be abul to figer that out yet.Her eyes looked back at him and her face had a blank apon it.She pulled her hands and let them rest on her legs which her hands held her chin.Her finger lightly taped agenst the tanish face of hers"Hm"She wonderd waiting for him to reply.

Survivor01
Arcturus' face looked puzzled for second before he thought of a way to respond to Camille. "I guess they sent us here to gaurd it or maybe we are just a distraction for the enemy. Well no matter what I am prepared to fight." He seemed more confident then usual but there still seemed to some hatred buried deep inside of him.

Camille's_Death
She ruped her bottom of her chin for a momment"Well i don't know, well i don't care, they wount find me,i can change into objets."She said, she could out smart them realy easy with her powers.She smiled an looked around and got up and streched her legs ,which where hurting because of her walk.

Survivor01
Arcturus' removed his sword and sighed to himself. "I can only pray that we do not have to see any combat.."

GSG-9
Rand walked down by the water and looked at the tree behind him " Aunto i know your here !" He said waving around his black bladed sword.

GSG-9
(( SORRY GAY PC ))

Camille's_Death
Camille's ears seem to be up for a momment hearing the vosie a short distence.She turned her self into a wolf and mumbled"Be right back"She looked around fro mwhere the vosie came from and crept between vosie.She soon spoted a male? or afemale?She growled,knowing he wasnt same race as her.Seeing him as a threat she let her self shown,she seem like a wolf not showing she was human.

GSG-9
He saw the wolf and walked away slowly " Wolfs" He liked wolfs but it loked very wild so he dared not go near it. He put his sword away and hit a tree leaving a huge punch hole in the tree. " dam " he looked at the wolf and whistled " you friendly ?" He said in a low tone.

Camille's_Death
She growled and looked at him,she rathed fight human to human.She turned her self back to a female human that she was."As you can see im not a wolf,andim not friendly."She smirked , she seen that he had put his sword away so she let her defnces down alittle.

GSG-9
" well ....... your loss " He took it out and a gust of wind floated by. He got in a fighting stancea and the sword glowed black and a mist of dakrness dripped from it.

Survivor01
Arcturus sat back and sighed not even changing form. He leaned up against the log and waited for her to come back. "I wish this war would hurry up and get here.." He sighed and look out towards the water.

Camille's_Death
Camille looked at him with her left eye brow lifting up slightly"Fighting is it"She turned her self into him"Are you aguy or girl?"She reached foir his chest feeling it"I think your a male, or have a realy small boobs"She smirked.She had what he had out,she smirked.

GSG-9
He smiled " reach a little further down and see " He smirked. Knowing what had was BIG. " you ganna stop fooling around or are we ganna fight ?"

Survivor01
Arcturs laughed to himself quietly as he heard the battle in the distance. "One fo them doesn't know what they are getting into.. but I can't tell which." He grinned at this but thought if he should help his fellow race out. "Nah she is a strong girl."

Camille's_Death
"Why do you look like a girl then .?? nahhh don't feel like waisting my energy on fighting."She said reached down"Hello,eww"She she groned.She started to rubed her hand on the clouthing.She turned her self back into her real looks.

GSG-9
He heard another voice " more ? " He laughed " id rather take out Aunto then anyone else but practice is good yes ?" He frowned "no fight no fun." He smiled " and for you info thats my disguise" He smiled. " you really dont know" He took his sword andlightly rimed it across a tree and it fell to the roght of him. " thats a good blade." His blade is not only deadly buts its also known as the posion blade. In the mix of the metal was Lemon and Lime juice.

Camille's_Death
"O that, thats just Arcturus, i wounder about him ,talking to him self,....."She looked back from where she had came geting a small glance at him she smirked and turned back."Well me or him don't want to fight, saveing are energy . "She said softly, not likeing nto fight it waist her time and energy.

Survivor01
Arcturus laughed at their conversation and he thought to himself. "She doesn't even know that I am only here for the war.." His face cleared and he got up because most likely he would be forced to meet the new comer in the end. His hand were behind his head as he approuched the two.

GSG-9
" o why !? a fighter better than me your saving it fo..." He stoped as birds flew by out to the sky. " Aunto " He turned around. A man a little shorter than him with 2 daggers raised high " Fight !" Rand took out hsi sword and attacked quickly sending Aunto back a few feet " you were never good enough RAND !!!" He said. Aunto ran towards Rand and he did the same. There blades collided as sparkes flew. Rand kicked him in the stomach and Aunto backed up " OOOMPPHHH" He fliped his dagger over and threw it stabing the tree Rand was behind. It just missed his head. " DAM !!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME TODAY ! " Aunto said " your lossing it !" Rand charged and clashed on Aunto dagger. As small as the dagger was he managed to roll aside and kicked Rand in the rib. Rand back up tossed Aunto his second dagger " fair is fair" He smirked.

GSG-9
(( me tired good night ^-^ ))

Survivor01
Arcturus instead of introducing himself like he planned just kept walking down the road towards nothing. He seemed to have something on his mind that was absorbing his full attention. His blade was in his hand and he seemed to march towards the other side of the water.

GSG-9
Rand moved foward and spun around and the blade cut Aunto in the chest. He backed up " your lucky !" He ran off in the woods. As a trail blood led to where he was going. Rand didnt budge he just stood there. "why " He said " why even push me to the smallest limit?"

Shadow Okami
Jacc sat in the corner of the cave that he had taken refuge in last night. He knew that the enemy was everywhere, and he absolutely did not feel like an encounter right now. His entire body was sore, and he felt as though his head would explode. He leaned back, closing his eyes, and envisioned the world as it had been before the war.

Survivor01
Arcturus had walked for quite a while up until he came to the mouth of an old cave in the cliff face. Being his curious self he ventured insdie and tried to adjust his eyes to the darkness. Eventually he eyes had somewhat adjusted but it was not enough to see anyone. "I wonder if this could be used against us?"

Baby Bear
Remy was sitting in a tree staring down on a guy that was thinking to himself.He jumped out of the tree and I think he surpised the guy or scared him.

"Don't mean to scare ya mate but my name is Remy!"

Camille's_Death
Camille shock her head"O god,anouther person"She peared over to the new comeing male for a momment . She leaned on the tree near her,she put her support on it and placed her hair in big tails(pic).Her blue eyes looked at the males for a while.The new comer seemed like a person who she didn't half to keep a eye on,or does she?.She in hailed the forst sent anouther time and tiped her head up to get a better look at the new guy.

Baby Bear
Remy looks at the girl that was examining him.He gives a wolf smile that seemed very evil but it was actually good.Remy leaned his back on the tree behind him.

He is still staring at the girl.

"What's up? I know im handsome but my name is Remy! Im from the land of okatus."

Camille's_Death
Camille smirked and giggled"Im camille, just lookin at ya to see if your going to to try to pull a fast m one to try to kill us,thats all "She smirked and her ocean blue eyes looked at his eyes for a momment.She had her arms crossed slightly,she didn't want them to dangle.The tree behind her supported her to stand up strait .

Baby Bear
Remy leaned his head to the right side of his shoulder looking curious.She nice looking he thought.Remy gets his back from off the tree.
He has an idea

"Is there a lake or ocean around here?"

Camille's_Death
She looked at him for a momment before she replyed."Ya...its right down there past some trees."She said pointing behind her for a momment shpwing him what way to go."Why "She asked softly,just wondering.

Baby Bear
Remy took off past the trees in a fast pace. Due to his athletic ability he jumped from each tree branch to another.Finally he reached a huge lake that was crystal blue.

Remy pulls off his shirt and lays his bow and arrow on the ground.He jumps into the water.Im hungry for fish I wonder if there is some in here he wondered.

GSG-9
Rand yawned. He looked at the blood on his sword. He took out a cloth and whiped it. Then he put it in his shealth and walked away towards town.

Camille's_Death
((No town ..... just forest.))

GSG-9
(( O_o everything cant possibley be forest o_O. CAMILLE WHERE ARE YOU !?!?! * howls at moon agian*)) He walked toward a way out of the forest.

Baby Bear
Remy searched through the blue lake looking for fish so he can settle his appetite.A fish wringled past Remy face but didn't get away quickly to escape his grasp. Remy caught the fish and came back to the surface.

He gasped for air.He examines the fish.

"This one is pretty big. I think thats enough for me."

Camille's_Death
((gsg your in the forst for a reson,you stay in the forst, and theres no towns, just trees.))

GSG-9
(( WTF THE WORLD ISNT MADE OUTTA TREES !!!!! >=O RAWR!!!!!!!!!!! ok ^-^ )) He walked deeper into the dam forest ! "this sucks ! that bastard got away and now.........." Rand looked around "i showed him mercy..... he denied it"

Camille's_Death
((There staying in the forst no ,towns,or any other people then the charters....ill bring other stuff in soon ...calm down ..gzzz.))

GSG-9
(( Camille post in character or nothing will happen >_< ))

Camille's_Death
((Where are u in the flipen rp?! man your grumpy to day!!! ))

GSG-9
(( no im not =) im just by where everyone else is , walking away from you guys though ))

Camille's_Death
((What am i supposed to do, hmmm ?))

GSG-9
(( throw somthing ? piss me off ?))

Camille's_Death
(Hahahaha funny ,that will work.)

Camille felt like bothering some one,she was bord and it would intertan her.She smirked and picked a pepple big enof to feel well.She looked at rand walking of and throuw the small pepple at the back of his head.Seeing his walking stop as soon as he got hit,she changed her form to a chipmunk and ran be hind a rock and watched him.

GSG-9
He turned around " WHO DID THAT" He his hand glowed black. He took out his sword " I SAID WHO !" He slashed a tree in half and it tumb;ed down " tell me and i wont kill you !" He looked around, then started to walk off " stupid somone pushing my buttons " He put hios sword away .

Camille's_Death
Camille didn't giggle even though she was dieing to.She turned back with out a sound and throuw anouther pepple and turned backto a chipmunk and hid agen.She re watched him,this was fun.She smirked as a chipmunk,she was out of sight.

GSG-9
He heard somthing move on the ground. He took out his sword " Demi" A huge dark purple org formed and it killed 5 trees as it passed. He saw a chipmunk " O_o " Then he remember how that girl transformed. He picked it up in a flash " what are you doing !"

Camille's_Death
She transformed her self to a mouse, much skiner and she cralwed up hsis arm to his shoulder."Your so fun to mess with you."She giggled and sqeeked.She ran tothe other shoulder seeing he was reacheing to grab her.She moveing fast back and forth not to get grabed.

GSG-9
He laughed " stop !!! HAHA ITS NOT FUNNY !!!! " He was histerickle and couldnt get her off.

Wild-Cherry
Allusia Daracoba yawned and gazed up at the afternoon sky. The sun shone brightly throughout smalls holes in the dense canopy of tree tops. The light that filtered through was bright and penetrating, and it caused the young witch to squint defiantly. At the clearing in which she sat, an almost heanevly ray shone through, infiltrating the trees heavy guard and beaming onto Allusia's pale, radiant face. A calm breeze also blew through the small area, caressing the girl and singing soft whistling tunes in her ear.

The young girl could be seen sitting on a large grey boulder, positioned beside a pond which rippled with the leaves that floated into it from the trees. Allusia would occasionaly bend down to brush her fingers through the crystal, mirror like water. her face illuminated with the sun, she would brush back her flowing silvery hair, and gaze into her own pale grey eyes in the water. A pair of thin pink lips would part slightly to taste the air which blew around her. her eyes would close as she let the wind embrace her. It was her element, it was her passion.

Turning abruptly Allusia focused on the small dragon like creature who flew up beside her. he looked a bit weary. She knew there must have been somone nearby. Standing, Allusia pushed a peice of hair awya form her innocent face, and close her eyes again. She felt the wind and its currents, hoping to pick up a little information from it.

GSG-9
(( yay WC has posted smile ))

Camille's_Death
(( ( >0.0&gtwink hug ))

Her little feet going back and forth"No, this is more intertaining"She said and giggled.Her ears up and her eyes open and looking at the movemets of his hands.She sqeeked softly as she moved back and forthand jumped off.She alnded to the ground in a pile of leaves,which where quite soft.She turned her self intoa black cat and sat there looking from behind him,she meow mocking him and waged her little tail.

Survivor01
Arcturus seemed too quiet to be normal and seemed as if he had a plan. Sitting down in the cave he was happy to know that no one had noticed his escape. "Perfect.."

GSG-9
His pupils widened " i .... like cats very much." He slowly pet her " heh" HE smiled starting to like her more

Camille's_Death
She purred, he had found her tickil spot.She mewed and rubed agenst his leg and sat there next to his feet.She smiled,she lost her human side and started to think like a cat,like she oways does.Her greyish and whitish fur shined slightly in the suns rays.

Survivor01
Arcturus had developed a plan for himself and decided to leave the cave. He ventured out of the cave and down the path where the others were. Walking directly past them without even making eye contact he continued dow the road. His hand was on his sword the entire time as he walked down the path.

Deit
(I think I'll jump in now.)

Siim sat on a tree limb spying on Arcturus as he walked, when he moved out of sight he simply jumped to another tree limb and repeated. "........" once Arcturus was out of sight again, he jumped to the next tree limb, but it was weak and snapped when he landed on it. he ended up landing on his head. "AH!!" his head throbbed as he got up.

Survivor01
Arcturus turned around and drew his sword. He had no emotion on his face and just stared down Siim. Not speaking a word he waited to see what the strange man would do

Deit
Siim started to brush the dust off of him. "Sorry about that. I wouldn't have followed you......but, I don't know who you are so I thought it would be better safe than sorry," he started to reach down for his dagger. "But you drew your sword like I was an enemy. I might not be, but on the other hand, *suspicious tone* I might be." he pulled the dagger out and looked at it. "It would be a shame if something....Bad where to happen, but I let fate guide me and if this means we should be enemies, than by all means, we will probably be enemies, but there's the chance we can be allies, like I said, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen....."

GSG-9
He pet her some more then heard the comotion "what is going on now ?!" He looked at the direction of talk/

Survivor01
Arcturus spoke in a noble voice not like his own just trying to seem different. "Aye, we may be enemies and we may be allies, but none the less fate has brought us here to meet. May it be for a battle?" Examining th efine edge of his katana he seem to be prepared to fight but was not going to be the one to make the first move.

Deit
Siim "Maybe." he tightly gripped the dagger. he ran swiftly towards Arcturus. "Mind you I did not intend to fight," he quickly jumped over Arcturus. "but you decided to pick one. May we be allies in the end." he swiped at Arcturus, not intending to kill him. he didn't want this fight, any allies he has, are one less enemy he would have to worry about later.

Survivor01
Arcturus uses the dull side of his blade to deflect the dagger and watched Siim's next move. "We may be allies but you must keep an eye on your enemies and a closer eye on your allies.." He sat in a fighting postion not intending to strike.

Deit
Siim laughed. "I always thougt it the other way around." he charged at him again making another sweep, this time it cut his arm. "......." he jumped back a few times, and jumped into the trees, to see if Arcturus would fallow.

Survivor01
Arcturus inspected the wound on his arm and determined it wasn't meant to go deep. Leaping forward after Siim he loses his balance on the limb and falls to teh ground.

(Sorry I gotta go))

Deit
(it's ok, cya)

Shadow Okami
<<sry, folks, i'm off the grid 'til Monday morning. anyone care to PM me an update then? >>

Baby Bear
Remy swims out of the water and onto dry land.He shook his long hair trying to get water out of it. I beleieve to to late cause it has drawn up and became the size of a afro.

"Dammit I hate it when my hair draws up. Im a elf with a 70's afro!"Remy smirked.

He pulled out a small knife a cut the fish open while he chooped of the head. He then gathered up some sticks to make a fire. He skewered the fish and hung over the blazing fire to cook it.

"I can't wait until this fish is done cuz im so hungry!"

Survivor01
Arcturus rose from where he was on the ground and started to walked down the path that had been stamped out. Wallking along the path he seemed to want to be alone but he still seemed like someone had followed him. He shrugged off the feeling and walked downt he path.

Shadow Okami
<<sorry all... I'm hereby announcing my formal withdrawal from the KMC Forums. Thanks to you all, and it's been fun. >>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.