Iron Man movie armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5486

I'm really liking the Mk. 1 armor. I can't wait to see what the new armor looks like.

Scoobless
He's got one of those cyclist bottle holder things on his arm ... did he build that armour at the skip?

stick out tongue

H. S. 6
So I'm assuming he won't be wearing that for the whole movie?

roughrider
Originally posted by H. S. 6
So I'm assuming he won't be wearing that for the whole movie?

I would assume they are following comics history, and starting with the same early prototype. Then when the climax comes, he's got his new red & gold suit to go.

Scoobless
I'd have thought they would start with the red and gold then show the mark 1 in some sort of flashback scene.

DarkDethbringer
they aer starting from the beginning, and from whut ive read he builds the MK I armor in Iraq then shortly after gets the gold and red armor to kick more ass who know show mnay dif armors will be included

Deathstroke
If I had to guess I'd say we'd see this one then maybe some prototype stuff while his building the red and gold. I doubt there'll be more than 2 fully functioning suits for the first movie though.

DarkDethbringer
well ive been told there would be both of those we havent got any more word on it

Kazenji
Looks more like Obadiah Stanes armour that he makes. After all he is in the film being played by Jeff bridges

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Scoobless
He's got one of those cyclist bottle holder things on his arm ... did he build that armour at the skip?

stick out tongue

Brilliant laughing It does look pretty authentic though. I like it.

Deathstroke
I just don't see more than 2 suits for Tony in the movie unless there is a 3rd that Stane steals or something. I mean surely they aren't going to have him invent every suit of armor in the first movie.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I like the armor. I think that towards the end of the movie Tony Stark should be wearing his current comic book armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.