Darwin vs. High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
This should be interesting

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
This should be interesting

Darwin is a plot device. I like both characters

Entity
Wyndham would probably find some way to nullify Darwin's powers.
High Evolutionary FTW!

In fact, did HE once use a sound frequency to some how turn off the x gene making all mutants on earth human for a time?
Hell, I'm pretty sure I've got the issues.

High Evolutionary 10/10

Soljer
Omega Mutants and the x-gene...it's a tricky situation....

The whole 'unlimited potential' thing kinda gets in the way.

I mean, take Iceman for example. He doesn't have the DNA to turn on or off - he's pure ice.

Also, an omega evolving mutant has the potential to just evolve past the x-gene-turning-off-ness.

Or something like that, :-P.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Soljer

I mean, take Iceman for example. He doesn't have the DNA to turn on or off - he's pure ice.

Also, an omega evolving mutant has the potential to just evolve past the x-gene-turning-off-ness.

Or something like that, :-P. Since when is Darwin Omega-level?

Brian Oswald

Or something like that, :-P. I don't think he should be able to evolve past the x gene since its what gives him his powers. I dont think any mutant should be able to transcend their bodies but thats just my opinion.

Soljer
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
I don't think he should be able to evolve past the x gene since its what gives him his powers. I dont think any mutant should be able to transcend their bodies but thats just my opinion.

Many Omega mutants DIRECTLY transcend their bodies. Iceman being a prime example.

Also, my bad....Darwin isn't an omega....

Why am I retarded? sad.

Darth Macabre
Many Omega mutants DIRECTLY transcend their bodies. Iceman being a prime example. To me, that just seems...wrong, for some reason.

Well, did you grow up next to a nuclear plant? stick out tongue

StarsNeverFall7
Yea too bad that mutant ability he has would allow him to evolve past the xgene, literally his power is complete bs...based on powerset he can instantly mutate/adapt to anything, so its rather annoying.

HE for the win.

Supreme being
This fight isn't even debatable on one side you have iceman who has evolved then you have High evolutionary who has the power to devolve people. He simply devolves iceman to a state were he can be killed.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Supreme being
This fight isn't even debatable on one side you have iceman who has evolved then you have High evolutionary who has the power to devolve people. He simply devolves iceman to a state were he can be killed. That's an interesting scenario. So I'm assuming Darwin, who is in this fight, evolves in Iceman in the first place?

Bentley
The High Evolutionary was fighting Galactus who is pure energy, I get HE can devolve Iceman in his Ice Form to a teenage Bobby.

capt it up
I thought Darwin was an Omega mutant..........

Soljer
I thought so too, for some reason....

But, apparently, the only confirmed Omega Mutants are:
Elixir
Iceman
Phoenix/Jean Grey
Rachel Summers
Mister M
Franklin Richards
Kid Omega
Mr. Immortal
Vulcan

Anyways...since Darwin is preemptive evolution, and is plot device incarnate, I'd say there's a chance he could take this.

Estacado
Darwin is possibly dead now.In the current UX book Vulcan has thrown Prof-x into the M'kraan Krystal and Darwin went after him...

Galan007

Elixir
Iceman
Phoenix/Jean Grey
Rachel Summers
Mister M
Franklin Richards
Kid Omega
Mr. Immortal
Vulcan

Anyways...since Darwin is preemptive evolution, and is plot device incarnate, I'd say there's a chance he could take this. Mr. Immortal is an Omega Mutant? confused

Longinus
Thats crap, Storm, Magneto, Apocalypse, Gambit (potential) and Xavier (not holding back) should all be considered Omega. Especially Gambit. Just my opinion though

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Longinus
Thats crap, Storm, Magneto, Apocalypse, Gambit (potential) and Xavier (not holding back) should all be considered Omega. Especially Gambit. Just my opinion though

confused

It's not about power level. It's about the stage of the mutation. Jubilee could very well be Omega, and Apocalypse couldn't.....hypothetically, of course.

capt it up

Elixir
Iceman
Phoenix/Jean Grey
Rachel Summers
Mister M
Franklin Richards
Kid Omega
Mr. Immortal
Vulcan

Anyways...since Darwin is preemptive evolution, and is plot device incarnate, I'd say there's a chance he could take this.
dident a lot of vulcans powers come from darwin and vulcan was really only listed as an omega while he was merge with darwin so is it possiable that maybe darwin was the real omega or that they were both omegas

also charlie is an omega.

jean was actaully an alpha however the pheniox was the omega

Soljer
Magneto? Apocalypse? Gambit? Xavier? No.

Storm? laughing laughing laughing laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
dident a lot of vulcans powers come from darwin and vulcan was really only listed as an omega while he was merge with darwin so is it possiable that maybe darwin was the real omega or that they were both omegas

also charlie is an omega.

jean was actaully an alpha however the pheniox was the omega

Nah, Vulcan was listed as omega before the merger of Darwin, Sway, Petra, and himself.

capt it up
Nah, Vulcan was listed as omega before the merger of Darwin, Sway, Petra, and himself.
really when? I recall him being lsit as an omega after the merger and it odd, but does not darwin fitt an omega discreption since he can do all the things msot omegas can do.

superbatman86
Originally posted by Supreme being
This fight isn't even debatable on one side you have iceman who has evolved then you have High evolutionary who has the power to devolve people. He simply devolves iceman to a state were he can be killed. You can't devolve ice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.