Ryu vs Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Ever since the Street Fighter movie came out a little over 10 years earlier, Vega has been hounded by the fact that he could not beat Ryu.

Worse yet, the Dolls (Juli and Juni included) tend to swoon over the Ansatsuken fighter, ignoring the Spaniard.

But what really got Vega's blood running was the 2 1/2 hour sex tape with him and Chun Li (although Chun Li continued to deny that she and Ryu were dating, but was more of a fling).

Seeing red, Vega decides to confront Ryu. Vega finds Ryu in Hong Kong, competing at a Kumite-style tournament (with Ken and Chun Li in his corner).

Vega disposes of Ryu's final opponent and takes his place. as he enters the ring.

Vega: Now I got you, little dragon.

Ryu: Great. The psycho Spainiard. What do you want, Vega?

Vega: Your blood on my claws. Ever since Bison took an interest in you, my life has been a living hell. Before you came long, I had the Dolls wrapped around my finger. Now, all they talk about is you! And you got Chun Li as well!

Ryu: So the Dolls like a little spit and dirt in their men. Can't really blame them though. Chun Li on the other hand...that's a long story.

Vega: What do you have that I don't?! I am a nobleman! You are a pig! No matter. You'll tell me your secret...before I kill you.

Vega snaps his fingers. A steel cage slams down around the two fighters. This is now a cage match. Ryu doesn't look worried. He is a veteran of fights like these.

Ryu: A steel cage? Vega, you lost it. Then again, you really wasn't all there, weren't you?

Ken and Chun Li: Go for the face!

Xenogears
Vega's a wuss.

Sado22
no...he's so tough. he can jump and has a faggoty claw. and since he is from SF, then that alone makes him a godtierwink

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22
no...he's so tough. he can jump and has a faggoty claw. and since he is from SF, then that alone makes him a godtierwink

Oh really or are you just being a smartass there ?

stick out tongue

abraham-muvic
Ryu is way too skilled for Vega

Remulous
Ryu and Chun Li sex tape? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ryu gots this in the bag though.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Remulous
Ryu and Chun Li sex tape? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Ryu gots this in the bag though.

It's a running gag I use in this forum. Pam and Tommy has one. So does Paris and Rick, as well as Colin and Nicole. It's really hilarious.

judgement hand
are you fracking serious?! in a CAGE MATCH?! vega jumps off the wall avoiding a hadoken, and rips his face off

Remulous
Originally posted by Major Snafu
It's a running gag I use in this forum. Pam and Tommy has one. So does Paris and Rick, as well as Colin and Nicole. It's really hilarious. I got one too.Originally posted by judgement hand
are you fracking serious?! in a CAGE MATCH?! vega jumps off the wall avoiding a hadoken, and rips his face off laughing What is up with you and Vega ripping peoples faces off? laughing

TricksterPriest
Cause Vega's a psychopathic killer with a claw? laughing Gameplay-wise, with both players being around the same skill level, Vega can probably beat Ryu.

Storywise, this will be a good fight, but Ryu's gonna push that mask down Vega's throat. evil face

judgement hand
i wa thinking gameplay wise

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Cause Vega's a psychopathic killer with a claw? laughing Gameplay-wise, with both players being around the same skill level, Vega can probably beat Ryu.

Storywise, this will be a good fight, but Ryu's gonna push that mask down Vega's throat. evil face

Gameplaywise, the Ryu I'm using is Third Strike Ryu, whereas Vega is the Alpha 3 version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.