logical/theoretical proof that there is no god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
god is stated as being perfect 100% good right, well that's impossible, all beings have the copacity to be good or evil (ying-yang theory) and even if he was watever choices god makes has a negative reaction as well even if it's a good choice, meaning that he does lots of bad (if he exists), besides there is no such thing as a perfect being, and who created him?

Nellinator
That is all purely human philosophy and speculation. Therefore it is not applicable to God if he exists.

debbiejo
Depends on what your view of god is. There are many types of gods or intelligences. Some more human and vengeful than others. Some not caring. Some giving to you what you want regardless of what you ask for with no judgment, just another form of creation.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Nellinator
That is all purely human philosophy and speculation. Therefore it is not applicable to God if he exists.

Agreed.

Proof is something which can be empirically collected and measured. Proof of God cannot be empirically collected or counted, especially since we don't know what God is. It is, therefore, not proof, but a theory, philosophy or a speculation.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The big EH
god is stated as being perfect 100% good right, well that's impossible, all beings have the copacity to be good or evil (ying-yang theory) and even if he was watever choices god makes has a negative reaction as well even if it's a good choice, meaning that he does lots of bad (if he exists), besides there is no such thing as a perfect being, and who created him?

There are more ways to look at God then just the Christian way.

inimalist
Occam's Razor - Any supernatural explanation of anything posits more unknowable assumptions than any natural explanation.

lord xyz
god is stated as being perfect 100% good right, well that's impossible, all beings have the copacity to be good or evil (ying-yang theory) and even if he was watever choices god makes has a negative reaction as well even if it's a good choice, meaning that he does lots of bad (if he exists), besides there is no such thing as a perfect being, and who created him? The God I believe in actually is perfect and great. He made an animated world of evolution and thought, which he brought together from making a big bang.

Everything we can do, we can do it because God wants us to do it; everything we can't do, we can't do it because God doesn't want us to do it. Examples, only men can give butt sex because God only wanted men to give butt sex; no human can walk through walls because God doesn't want humans to walk through walls.

This is of course, if God exists. Yes, if god exists, then this is what (s)he/it is.

inimalist
Originally posted by lord xyz
The God I believe in actually is perfect and great. He made an animated world of evolution and thought, which he brought together from making a big bang.

Everything we can do, we can do it because God wants us to do it; everything we can't do, we can't do it because God doesn't want us to do it. Examples, only men can give butt sex because God only wanted men to give butt sex; no human can walk through walls because God doesn't want humans to walk through walls.

This is of course, if God exists. Yes, if god exists, then this is what (s)he/it is.

I don't think I have any problems with this God...

chithappens
There is no logical proof for something that is considered both omniscient and benevolent.

Goddess Kali
I love butt sex thumb up

lord xyz
Originally posted by inimalist
I don't think I have any problems with this God... I made a thread about it earlier but people didn't understand.

Originally posted by Goddess Kali
I love butt sex thumb up lol

Goddess Kali
laughing

The big EH
Originally posted by Nellinator
That is all purely human philosophy and speculation. Therefore it is not applicable to God if he exists. sorry i was really tired and felt like just posting something luckily it wasn't my other idea.......

Jim Reaper
and who created him?

Man.

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There are more ways to look at God then just the Christian way.

I agree. No need to complicate the thread even more. Sometimes answers are simple.

Robtard
The God I believe in actually is perfect and great. He made an animated world of evolution and thought, which he brought together from making a big bang.

WRONG! I've seen woman-to-woman butt sex accomplished through the use of a strap-on dildo/harness, you're God is flawed.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
WRONG! I've seen woman-to-woman butt sex accomplished through the use of a strap-on dildo/harness, you're God is flawed. Man the species not man the sex. Should've really said humans...

Robtard
Man the species not man the sex. Should've really said humans...

Huh?

inimalist
Man the species not man the sex. Should've really said humans...

some male species of buffalo will mount and penetrate more males during a mating season then females...

maybe not buffalo, but some crazy animal like that

FeceMan
This thread went down the drain.

I'm starting to like these Calvinists. Not only is God not omnibenevolent, but he hates you.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FeceMan
I'm starting to like these Calvinists. Not only is God not omnibenevolent, but he hates you.

laughing laughing laughing

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
This thread went down the drain.

thumb up That was the best line yet. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.