Mix & Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Which team wins? Each get one day prep.

Team one
Thor
Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman
Juggernaut(classic)
Martian Manhunter

Team Two
Superman
Gladiator
Captain Marvel
Hulk
Green Lantern(Kyle)

Martian_mind
Good thread.

Since it will be expected i'll vote team one 6/10.

guy222
Originally posted by LethalFemme

Team one
Thor
Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman
Juggernaut(classic)
Martian Manhunter

Team Two
Superman
Gladiator
Captain Marvel
Hulk
Green Lantern(Kyle)

team two

Faceman

Team one
Thor
Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman
Juggernaut(classic)
Martian Manhunter

Team Two
Superman
Gladiator
Captain Marvel
Hulk
Green Lantern(Kyle) Lets break it down threw a mathematical equation.nerd

1. Silver Surfer v. Superman= Silver Surfer
2. Thor v. Gladiator = Thor
3. WW v. Hulk = WW
4. Juggernaut v. CM = CM
5. Martian v. Kyle = I think Kyle could pull it off

So we now have,

1. Silver Surfer, Thor, and Wonder Woman vs. Kyle, and Captain Marvel

Team one wins. Given they're matched as i placed them.

Newjak
Team one everytime.

Why because with one day of prep they have Magical upgrades and Power Cosmic upgrades for the win.

I mean really you have two good prep choices in Silver Surfer and Thor vs One prep guy for Team 2 in Green Lantern.

endrict
SS is a biatch to deal with and add prep in the mix so yah Team one everytime.

Soljer
Team one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team One. WOnder Woman. She's the prep Goddess in battle and she'll have all kinds of magical weapons for her team. Imagine Silver Surfer With one of the Guantlets of atlas on.

Priest
Thor takes the Destroyer for a ride.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team two doesn't really have many options for prep. Thos Superman Sun Soaking for a Day is going to kill half of the other team out right. No telepaths on Team two means that Glads confindence can't be boosted and Hulk can't be turned into a walking killing machine. Besides, Team two has too many weaknesses to exploit.

endrict
Superman/Thor Thor wins
Gladiator vs Wonder Woman WW wins
Captain Marvel vs SS SS wins
Hulk vs Juggernaut(classic) Hulk wins
Green Lantern(Kyle vs MM maybe GL?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by endrict
Superman/Thor Thor wins
Gladiator vs Wonder Woman WW wins
Captain Marvel vs SS SS wins
Hulk vs Juggernaut(classic) Hulk wins
Green Lantern(Kyle vs MM maybe GL?

WRONG on all accounts.

Superman Beats Thor

Gladiator Beats WW unless he loses confidence.

Captain Marvel has no weakness for SS to exploit Stalemate

Hulk isn't beating Classic Juggs. Never

And MM can just phase and keep away from Kyle.

Newjak
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Team two doesn't really have many options for prep. Thos Superman Sun Soaking for a Day is going to kill half of the other team out right. No telepaths on Team two means that Glads confindence can't be boosted and Hulk can't be turned into a walking killing machine. Besides, Team two has too many weaknesses to exploit. I doubt a full days of Sun soaking is really going to do Superman any amount of good whats so ever.

Superman isn't taking out anyone on Team 1 at all. Team one with prep takes this with ease.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Newjak
I doubt a full days of Sun soaking is really going to do Superman any amount of good whats so ever.

Superman isn't taking out anyone on Team 1 at all. Team one with prep takes this with ease.

THat is one of the silliest statements I have ever heard. a few seconds sun amping gives superman low skyfather lvl strength. A full day? OMG. Just stop it now.

Newjak
THat is one of the silliest statements I have ever heard. a few seconds sun amping gives superman low skyfather lvl strength. A full day? OMG. Just stop it now. What are basing this off of when him and DS were fighting near the sun. Please Darksied in those moments I would hardly tout as having Skyfather strength at all.

Besides that how much power can we really say he gets from the sun. In amping. I mean he hit WW fro nmthe sun to Earth and she was fine doesn't seem like the first few seconds he was there gave him the strength to KO WW.

We don't know what kind of elvel Superman would reach for being in the sun for a few days. The fact is this I know he isn't becoming a skyfather level being anytime soon in there much less one day. And he sure as isn't changing the outcome of anything with it. Even with a full day of Sun dosing Superman and is team are going down pretty easily in this match.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What are basing this off of when him and DS were fighting near the sun. Please Darksied in those moments I would hardly tout as having Skyfather strength at all.

Besides that how much power can we really say he gets from the sun. In amping. I mean he hit WW fro nmthe sun to Earth and she was fine doesn't seem like the first few seconds he was there gave him the strength to KO WW.

We don't know what kind of elvel Superman would reach for being in the sun for a few days. The fact is this I know he isn't becoming a skyfather level being anytime soon in there much less one day. And he sure as isn't changing the outcome of anything with it. Even with a full day of Sun dosing Superman and is team are going down pretty easily in this match.

Aren't you a superman hater? Why am I even Bothering with you? I hate Superman as much, but I dont' try and move him down a tier and say silly statements like this. Superman is already above the top tiers in strength. A full day sun amp is rediculous and for you to say he coudln't take anyone on the other team down with it is just silly.

Priest

The fact is this I know he isn't becoming a skyfather level being anytime soon in there much less one day.
Superman Prime isent even a Skyfather laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Superman Prime isent even a Skyfather laughing out loud

No he's not. He is abstract.

Priest
No he's not. He is abstract.
Wrong! hes the GOD roll eyes (sarcastic)

Newjak
Aren't you a superman hater? Why am I even Bothering with you? I hate Superman as much, but I dont' try and move him down a tier and say silly statements like this. Superman is already above the top tiers in strength. A full day sun amp is rediculous and for you to say he coudln't take anyone on the other team down with it is just silly. Why am I superman hater because I thought he should have moved down one teir below the GLs and be put in the same tier as Captian Marvel and Beta Ray Bill pretty powerful people in their own right..

I am no Hater and the fact is he is somewhat above strength with Thor. ANd his one amping ability is completely unllified but what the other team could perfom with prep. He isn't taking anyone out.

And still I would ask you but I know I'm not going to get a straigt answer but how much stronger does Superman get when he is close to the sun.

Does he double his strength in a day triple it what?

endrict
WRONG on all accounts.

Superman Beats Thor

Gladiator Beats WW unless he loses confidence.

Captain Marvel has no weakness for SS to exploit Stalemate

Hulk isn't beating Classic Juggs. Never

And MM can just phase and keep away from Kyle.

That's your opinion.

spidey-dude
team 2 doesnt need prep

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spidey-dude
team 2 doesnt need prep
confused

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
team two

Shazam or Mar Vell interesting. Team 2 still

abraham-muvic

Team one
Thor
Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman
Juggernaut(classic)
Martian Manhunter

Team Two
Superman
Gladiator
Captain Marvel
Hulk
Green Lantern(Kyle)

You are really beautifulsmile

Newjak
Seruously Team one 10/10 very moderate trouble at best. erm

LethalFemme
Seruously Team one 10/10 very moderate trouble at best. erm

I was half tired when I created this thread I meant Captain Marvel from marvel that Genis guy.blush2

Newjak
I was half tired when I created this thread I meant Captain Marvel from marvel that Genis guy.blush2 That probably makes it better but I still say team one.

Why because I realized that big stuff they can do with a completely unrestricted day of prep compared to to the other team.

guy222
That probably makes it better but I still say team one.

Why because I realized that big stuff they can do with a completely unrestricted day of prep compared to to the other team.

team two

Newjak
Originally posted by guy222
team two You would do that stick out tongue

LethalFemme
That probably makes it better but I still say team one.

I thought Genis was some crazy SS level guy/ I remember when I first came here people were on his sack like he was.shrug

Newjak
I thought Genis was some crazy SS level guy/ I remember when I first came here people were on his sack like he was.shrug He is good but I'm giving this to team one because they have the best prep opportunities and they have the magic angle working for them.

that and every member on Team one can be used to help Hulk is kind of a lame duck on Team 2.

Faceman
I thought Genis was some crazy SS level guy/ I remember when I first came here people were on his sack like he was.shrug You should always do a little research on the combatants, before pitting them up against each other. wink By the way you're hot! big grin

Martian_mind
Team one.

Newjak
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Team one. You can finally say that there is a thread where Martian Manhunter beats Superman and soundly at that. stick out tongue

guy222
You would do that stick out tongue

big grin

james2099
how in the hell can team one beat team 2???... when the fight starts silver surfer will wonder where is thor. MM and juggernaut.. (somewhere in the sun cooking)... then when supes, glads and CM gets back in less than 2 seconds, wonderwomans head dissappears from her body before she moves... then what will SS do against all those range attacks and strength advantages? he wont outrun them.. he dies... team 2 does not even have to fight 4 of team one members.... four of them cannot guard against being BFR.... lopsided fight.... team 2 is stronger and faster.. and while SS is trying to drain someone or use radiation someone is going to knock his head off... and dont forget about a green ring firing at his butt also....

guy222
http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/776/a00ec07754745.gif http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/776/c337677754748.gif http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/776/c589337754750.gif http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/776/5316ef7754753.gif http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/776/18cf847754756.gif http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/776/6247097754758.gif http://thumbnails4.imagebam.com/776/8794f47754761.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.