Martian Manhunter vs. Green Lantern ( Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Who wins?

xmarksthespot
Kyle.

Galan007
Kyle.

Soljer
Kyle.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Who wins?

morning smile green lantern

abraham-muvic
GL aint a speedblitzer, and MM have telepathic attacks. Excuse me if i am wrong.

Redatom65
Rayner is more likely

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
Rayner is more likely

Does MM have any showings against a GL or anyone as versatile that can be used as a gage?

Redatom65
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Does MM have any showings against a GL or anyone as versatile that can be used as a gage?

Martian never postd any, so I don't so

CasanoVa
Kyle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Martian never postd any, so I don't so

As far as I can tell, the best showing MM has is being able to stalemate DS. And he had to become an entire planet or something like that to do it. He was able to stand up to asmodel for a lil bit. Asmodel is nothing to mess with. So on that basis, i'd say he can squeeze out 4 wins against Kyle.

Redatom65
As far as I can tell, the best showing MM has is being able to stalemate DS. And he had to become an entire planet or something like that to do it. He was able to stand up to asmodel for a lil bit. Asmodel is nothing to mess with. So on that basis, i'd say he can squeeze out 4 wins against Kyle.

He stalemated Darkseid? total PIS

nvrbeenwthagirl
He stalemated Darkseid? total PIS

It was one million months into the future. DS grows weaker with Time. SO I wouldn't call it PIS persay.

Redatom65
It was one million months into the future. DS grows weaker with Time. SO I wouldn't call it PIS persay.

that wasn't previously stated....

nvrbeenwthagirl
that wasn't previously stated....

Yeah it was. IN GDS it's stated that the younger DS is more powerful than the Older. And that his power waxed thru the millenia. And Legion is no where near as far in the future as JLA one million. THey could have retconned this tho. But it seems likely not since MM did stalemate DS.

Galan007
As far as I can tell, the best showing MM has is being able to stalemate DS. And he had to become an entire planet or something like that to do it. Actually MM was stalemating DS before he merged with Mars.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Actually MM was stalemating DS before he merged with Mars.

Ah that makes it even worse. So maybe it was PIS. I do know that DS gets weaker thru time tho unless he gets powerups. But we all know that MM gets more powers than The Hammer of Thor. He has powers he hasn't even revealed yet. So it's possible. anything is possible.

Galan007
Ah that makes it even worse. So maybe it was PIS. I do know that DS gets weaker thru time tho unless he gets powerups. But we all know that MM gets more powers than The Hammer of Thor. He has powers he hasn't even revealed yet. So it's possible. anything is possible. Well remember that the majority of their battle took place off panel, so we can't really say they stalemated eachother.

In fact the only way J'onn really beat DS was by transporting him directly into the Source.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Well remember that the majority of their battle took place off panel, so we can't really say they stalemated eachother.

In fact the only way J'onn really beat DS was by transporting him directly into the Source.

That really seems to be DS one and only way to actually lose. a perma bond with the source or the source wall. can't remember him losing permanently any other way. Other Than that Doomsday fiasco.

Galan007
That really seems to be DS one and only way to actually lose. a perma bond with the source or the source wall. can't remember him losing permanently any other way. Yep, and it was Darkseid that actually chose redemption with the being that appeared to him and J'onn in the Source. He allowed himself to finally let go.

It was a superb ending for DS IMO.
Other Than that Doomsday fiasco. sick

Tazer
Yo.

Yeah it was. IN GDS it's stated that the younger DS is more powerful than the Older. And that his power waxed thru the millenia. And Legion is no where near as far in the future as JLA one million. THey could have retconned this tho. But it seems likely not since MM did stalemate DS.

sorry, but that WASNT GDS-DS. the furture that GDS existed DOESNT EXIST anymore........so far.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

in his current mini MM (and a few white martians) just recently fought a group that included GL-Hal, and due to his narration of the fight we know he (MM) beat them, however the battle wasnt shown in too much depth.

Tazer

LORDSIDIOUS01
Good evening. Kyle wins

guy222
j'onn

nwg202
How is kyle's tp resistance?

I remember gl's being able to contain mm from going intangible..

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by nwg202
How is kyle's tp resistance?

I remember gl's being able to contain mm from going intangible..

MM has mindwiped Kyle before.

abhilegend
Kyle was stomping j'onn while turned in an ape, he would win here.

abhilegend
To manhunter's credit he isn't trying to fight kyle here.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/PhotoMaster_01/aaaaa.jpg

quanchi112
MM wins.

DarkSaint85
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103208/2645635-1.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103208/2645630-2.png

And also, the mindwipe of Kyle:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103208/2648962-1.png

Golgo13
Kyle is about to become one powerful lantern.

nwg202
Ey darksaint, in that jla year one scan, did MM phase through the construct or did he just turn invisible and trick Hal into letting him go? I can't seem to find my jla year one stuff.

DarkSaint85
No idea - he could've just gone intangible, or tricked Hal. The fact that Aquaman announces he's gone invisible, though, doesn't mean that Hal should automatically just stop creating his cage.

So on balance, I think he phased through it. Or he could've shapeshifted through the bars whilst invisible.

nwg202
Hmmm now I'm stumped. I have no idea if gl's can or can't contain intangible beings

DarkSaint85
Hal HAS contained MM before, but Kyle is different altogether. The White Martians thrashed Kyle pretty badly IIRC.

Golgo13
Can Kyle resist MM's telepathy?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
Can Kyle resist MM's telepathy?

Don't think so. I already posted an example of MM mindwiping Kyle - there are other examples, I'm sure.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Can Kyle resist MM's telepathy? Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.