James Earl Jones or Jeremy Irons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
Which one of these two actors do you think performed better in everybody's favorite Disney movie: The Lion King? smile

Just to those who don't know, Mufasa was voiced by James Earl Jones and Scar was voiced by Jeremy Irons.

sithsaber408
James Earl Jones WtFpWnZ anybody at voice-over work.

Period.

stick out tongue

{{QS}}
James Earl Jones

Rampant ox
Hell no. Scar kicks ass - Jeremy Irons did much better as Disneys favourite villain than Jones did as Mufasa.

Devil King
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Hell no. Scar kicks ass - Jeremy Irons did much better as Disneys favourite villain than Jones did as Mufasa.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Hell no. Scar kicks ass - Jeremy Irons did much better as Disneys favourite villain than Jones did as Mufasa. Dont get me worng James earl jones was good but Jeremy Irons has such a powerful voice in what ever he does big grin plus i think it was rather fitting for Jeremy Irons as scar

Fawne
Come On! You can't choose Jeremy Irons over James Earl Jones.

ADarksideJedi
Hard to choose.I guess James Earl Jones!Darth Vader would be nothing without that actor being his voice!jm

Claude_Rains
They were both excellent!

Strangelove
I didn't read the post before voting embarrasment

In general, I'd pick Jeremy over James. Because James isn't as well known in acting as he is for voice-over.

But SS is right, JEJ OWN voice-over work

LORDSIDIOUS01
James Earl Jones has that very distinctive voice

Dinglehopper
James Earl Jones has a great voice and does a great job in anything he is working on, but Jeromy Irons as Scar was great. He really brought out the evil in the character. His voice was perfect for the character.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Council#13
Which one of these two actors do you think performed better in everybody's favorite Disney movie: The Lion King? smile

Just to those who don't know, Mufasa was voiced by James Earl Jones and Scar was voiced by Jeremy Irons.

Both have incredibly dinstinct voices. Fans of both. wink

DARKLORDCAEDUS
These are two great and talented actors

exanda kane
Earl Jones ahs the voice, granted, but Irons is far better in the acting department.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.