hawkgirl vs marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which marvel characters you think hawkgirl can take on the easiest ?

my opinion is that shes the jubilee on the DC worlds cause shes a big whimp just like jub and they can barely take on any other characters.

also hawkgirl cant do jack to anyone without her gay golfclub

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spidey-dude
which marvel characters you think hawkgirl can take on the easiest ?

my opinion is that shes the jubilee on the DC worlds cause shes a big whimp just like jub and they can barely take on any other characters.

also hawkgirl cant do jack to anyone without her gay golfclub
sick

Redatom65
guess someone doesn't read JLA...

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Redatom65
guess someone doesn't read JLA... i do and i say shes the worst one on the team 2nd green arrow as well

nvrbeenwthagirl
i do and i say shes the worst one on the team 2nd green arrow as well

All i have to say is Nth Metal fundamental forces of the Universe and The claw of Horus.

Devil Lance
i do and i say shes the worst one on the team 2nd green arrow as well

roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437522_1-hawkman-hawkgirl-respect-thread

Redatom65
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
All i have to say is Nth Metal fundamental forces of the Universe and The claw of Horus.

that's all that's needed to be said

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Devil Lance
roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437522_1-hawkman-hawkgirl-respect-thread this isnt a respect thread. read at the top

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Redatom65
that's all that's needed to be said what does her speech have to do with this thread ?

Redatom65
her? nvr, I think he called you a girl...

Devil Lance
this isnt a respect thread. read at the top

I know that I was just showing you her respect thread so you could learn more about the character roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Devil Lance
I know that I was just showing you her respect thread so you could learn more about the character roll eyes (sarcastic) i know some info about the character i just think shes lame compared to many other characters. marvel and DC

CasanoVa
Hawk-Girl sucks.

Hawk-Man rocks.

I am not sexist no expression

DigiMark007
Too vague

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.