The insane asylum:Lost souls/ Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baby Bear
Clyde was sleep in his college dorm. He was awaken by the Tv that was actually turned up loud. Looks like someone must have been watching it when he was sleep. He gets up and washes up so he can head to the school part of the college and go to math class.

"I got a test! I didn't study!I hate math!"

Clyde put on his shirt and grabbed his book as he headed outside to enter the school and start his day of learning. But little do he know that his so called happy day will eventually be crushed.

Whats happening?

Baby Bear
(No one wants to RP with me?)

D@An!m@t0l'
Shawn was sleeping nice and peacefully until he heard the loud noise of someones tv on and turned up very loud. Great for Shawn now he had to go to class because he had nothing else to do now that he was awake. Shawn got up out of his bed and slipped some nice jeans on and his white collard shirt on, of course it wasn't buttoned up and its collar was standing up. Shawn put his shoes on and walk out of his room ready to go to math class. Once shawn was out of his room with his door shut he saw Clyde the person who roomed next to him. Shawn walked up and tripped him sending him to the ground.

"Hey your queer what the hell are you doing having your tv up so loud this early in the mornin some people might still be trying to sleep!"

Shawn said as he walked off with a grin on his face knowing that Clyde would lose it when he went back to his room later and noticed his televison was broken.

Baby Bear
Clyde got up feeling a little pain travel through his body as he hit the ground. Clyde picked up his books and holds his in his hand tight so they wouldn't slip from out of his shaky hands.What the hell is wrong with him?he thought.

Clyde is angry.Will he suppress his anger?

"I should go and give that guy a a$$ whoopin!"he thought.

He walks back to the room of the culprit that tripped him on the ground."What the hell is wrong with you, huh?"

He stands outside the doorway of shawns room.

D@An!m@t0l'
Shawn looked up from what he was doing and shoot a mean glance at Clyde who was standing at his doorway.

"Hey loser why are you talking to me and why are you in my doorway? I thiught I already told you I didn't like you. So why don't you go on with your geeky loser life and go study some more and get paid to do other peoples homework because we all know you have no life and that's all your good for! So goodbye!"

Shawn said as he got up and slammed the door to his room in Clydes face.

Baby Bear
Clyde shrugged his shoulders. Something came up in his mind that he thought will piss off Shawn.He figured that he wouldn't have to get dirty with him physically but he can hurt him mentally.

Clyde knocks hard on the door.

"Hey do you have a girlfriend?"

Clyde starts to chuckle.

D@An!m@t0l'
Shawn lets out a groan then answers

"Why the hell do you want to know its not like you can get with her much less any other girl! Now go the hell away before you get yo a$s kicked!"

Baby Bear
Clyde smiled and let out a big loud laugh.Clyde thought He's goin to feel dumb when I say this! Clyde backd away from the door still laughing his a$$ off.

"Well I f*cked her two days ago!"he shouted.

Now clyde thinks that Shawn will probably kill him right on campus so he runs away to get at class on time.

D@An!m@t0l'
Shawn jumped up and grabbed his combat knife off of his dresser and threw the door open and charged off after Clyde he arrived in the classroom and blended in with everyone else he made his way up to Clydes desk and n oticed Clyde still hadn't seen him so he kept walking up behind Clyde till he got right behind him and then he grabbed his throat and put the combat knife to Clydes throat.

"Now I would advise you don't move a muscle put your mouth to talk or you are going to be hurting pretty badly! Now what the f*ck did you say about you and my girlfriend!"

Shawn said now pressing the blade of the combat knife against Clydes throat.

Baby Bear
Clyde felt sharp piece of metal on his neck.His heart was racing but he knew Shawn wasn't going to kill him in school in broad daylight. Would he?Clyde smiles and rolls his eyes as if he knew that this was just a minor threat to him.

"First of all you said you put the hurt on me so I said I put the hurt on your girlfriend. Anyways do suppose have those at school?"Clyde pushes Shawn off of him.

The hallway is silent and the other kids just sit back and watch.

D@An!m@t0l'
Shawn backed up then kicked Clyde in his kneecaps and made him fall to his knees. Shawn then gave Cltde a great and very hurtful kick to the face with a few additional kicks to the ribs. Shawn then bent down and cut Clydes arm pretty badly with his combat knife.

"B1tch don't ever f*cking f*ck with me or my girl! Or I will really kill you the next time you do so I would advise you to watch what the f*ck you do and watch what the f*ck you say or you may be going to a early grave! You little b1tch!"

Shawn said as he walked out of the classroom and back to his room and he shut the door and deadbolted it locked.

Baby Bear
The teacher saw clyde laying on the ground in pain."What are you doing?" he asked. Clyde eyes widen his heart his racing.What should he say?

"Umm nothing. I'm alright.....I think."

The teacher helps up clyde and takes him to the nurses office for treatment cause he knew clyde was hurting.Clyde looks at the small cut on his arm.That wasn't so bad! he thought to himself.

The teacher looks at Clyde."You know you all are going on a trip in a day, right?"

Clyde looks surprised."A trip? Why I didn't know about this?"

The teacher hunches his shoulders.

"I prefer for you to go to your dorm and pack up for tommorrow."

Clyde rushes out the nurses office to get to his dorm.He was rushing past the crowds of kids that gathered inside the halls.

Ambience
"Sorry it happened."

"Oh so now your feeling guilty about it?" Megan snapped from the door way, her hands planted solidly on her hips.

"No, guilt implies ownership. But if you don't want my sympathy then fine." She snarled from the side of her bed, a faint note of hostility to her voice. With one sharp moment she jerked her pale blue jeans around her wide hips. For a moment she struggled t pull up the silver plated fly. "But don't come looking for it, you started all this drama." Janine growled, shrugging a white beater over her slender frame. The words "Long live Republic" played across the chest in bold black letters. Absent mindedly she pulled her air out of the back of her shirt and snatched up her purse. Without patience she booted the dozens of shoes out of the door way until she found a pair of relatively beat up white leather sneakers. "Don't wait up." She muttered to her friends back, with a roll of her deep chocolate brown eyes.

"Fine." The other individual agreed to the back of a closing door. Megan quickly left as well, abandoning solitude.The memory of her friend leaving her in the empty room was resurrecting old ghosts.

The toes of her white and navy accented shoes tapped the ground with remarkable impatience. The hall was so crowded it seemed impossible to get through. Slowly, she eased her way through nd waited to glance at the poster one of her professors had put up about tomorrows trip. -thud. That was the sound she made when she tripped and fell to the ground. Gritting her teeth she glared up at one of her classmates. "Son, you better watch where your going next time." Janine muttered, flicking a strand of wavy hair away from her face. Slowly, she got up, wiping the dirt rather angrily off her arms.

JakShadowRaiden
Jacc sat up in his bed, hearing some noise down the hallway. Being the outsider that he is, he decides to sit it out, but still is curious. He slips a shirt on and slides into his boots, then wanders out into the hallway, not even fixing his hair from its unkempt state before heading down toward the cafetorium. He knows that a nice cup of coffee is just what he needs to wake up. He walks past one of the dorms and stops, seeing that it is empty. He knows the people in this one, and has First Period with them... Panicking, he checks his watch... "Jes feckin' great... late again. Professor Hotchner isn't genna be happy abou' this." He runs full speed to get his coffee then heads for first block: "Psychology 101."

Baby Bear
Clyde stopped to see a guy heading for psychology 101 classroom. Clyde stops the guy and is tempted to tell him about the trip that was coming tommorrow.Does he know? he thought.

"You know we got a trip tommorrow ,right? Be sure your ready. I got the word from the math teacher Mr. lofton just a few minutes ago."

JakShadowRaiden
Jacc stops, dumbfounded by the fact someone has actually acknowledged his existence in a positive (sorta) manner for once.

"uh... er... No... I didn't know that. Thanks... er... didn't catch your name, I'm afraid... I'm Jacc... Most of you guys probably know me as Shadow... I'm kinda an outcast around here."

A bell rings, signaling the end of First Period, and he curses internally at the fact he has missed another Psych 101, but actually not caring so much. He thinks ahead through his next few classes: Anatomy &* Physiology, Sociology, Criminal Justice... he felt perhaps he had spent a bit too much time watchin CSI: and Criminal Minds when plotting out his college curriculum...

Souichiro Nagi
Angelo who rooms with Clyde was still watching TV. No one seemed to notice that he was the one who turned the TV on. His clothes already on he walked out of his Dorm Room and into the hall ways. As he sped past the windows looking like blurs, he ran into Graphic Design just in time. He had missed the first peroid. Mrs. Mindy stared him down then a smile came across her face. "I see you made it to class on time today Mr. Kouldelka." Angelo shook his head and continued to walk to his Apple computer.

Baby Bear
Clyde raised his eyebrow looking at the guy in a crazy expression."Well just make the bus in time, alright?"he said. Clyde walks pasted Shadow and runs down the hall as the pain disappeared from his body.

"I wonder where we are going"he asked himself.

JakShadowRaiden
Shadow nods. "Right." He heads down to the cafetorium, looking forward to having a day off. He pays the girl at the register for his coffee, then moves for second block, A&P.

Baby Bear
Clyde is trying to find some other students that he recognized from his classes.Where is everyone else?he thought. Clyde walks down the hall passing up crowds of kids ready to go to class. The thing was why was he out in the halls when he was suppose to be in class?

The loud speaker comes on.

"All students come to the room 108 to get ready for the class trip!"

Clyde jaw drops in astonishment."What? I thought they said tommorrow. I didn't even pack yet."

JakShadowRaiden
Shadow turns midrun and heads for Room 108. He knows it well, since it is where he has his Criminal Justice class for Final Period.

He downs the remainder of his coffee and heads for the Room... hoping he can get to the other side of the campus before they leave without him.

<< dude, are we the only ones still on this?>>

Baby Bear
(Yeah I think so. I tell u what we'll let this die and Im going to see if I can get approval for a saw Rp. You like Saw the movie.)

JakShadowRaiden
<< i love the SAW movies... >>

Baby Bear
(Good cuz I got a RP idea in mind)

D@An!m@t0l'
so are we on da boat or what where are we?

Baby Bear
(I was going to start a saw Rp cuz we only got like three people rping at this thread and its not enough!)

JakShadowRaiden
<< kinda sad, though... i looked forward to playing this one a bit further in... all i made Jacc out to be was a Criminal Justice major... friggin' geek... ninja>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.