Wonder Woman vs. Hawkgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
This is just an equipment battle. Can Hawkgirl destroy WW's bracelets and force field with her magic disrupting mace?

spidey-dude
WW snaps hawkgirls golf club in a snap

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
This is just an equipment battle. Can Hawkgirl destroy WW's bracelets and force field with her magic disrupting mace?

diana

LORDSIDIOUS01

WW wins

psy_blade
no this isn't ww vs hawkgirl. It's mace vs. bracelets and shield.

Can the bracelets and shield withstand the power of the mace especially if it can cancel magic.

Kurash
no i highly doubt it

Rick/Genis
Why? They're magically endowed objects and the mace is made specifically to battle magically endowed objects...

Superherovandal
the mace actually does not affect magic at all in comics.

LordFear
Diana eitherway

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Diana eitherway

evening...cosigned

Symmetric Chaos
Can Hawkgirl destroy WW's bracelets and force field with her magic disrupting mace?

Nope

Faceman
Wonder Woman in a curb stomp!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Superherovandal
the mace actually does not affect magic at all in comics.

In Justice League Unlimited apparently Hawkgirl had a anti-magic mace, but I havn't read the issue to verify it myself.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
In Justice League Unlimited apparently Hawkgirl had a anti-magic mace, but I havn't read the issue to verify it myself.

JLU has a comic too?

And if we go by the mace from the show it would take down the shield.

Draco69
It already happened in JLU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guiWuERH7Lw

Hawkgirl, along with Vixen got utterly curbstomped.

You'll notice that that mace hit her bracelets several times throughout the fight and it didn't shatter.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
It already happened in JLU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guiWuERH7Lw

Hawkgirl, along with Vixen got utterly curbstomped.

You'll notice that that mace hit her bracelets several times throughout the fight and it didn't shatter.

Oh yeah

droolio I love that scene

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
JLU has a comic too?

And if we go by the mace from the show it would take down the shield.

Yep, had one for awhile now same with Teen Titans Go! Or whatever the comic based off the show is called.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.