Fiction Novel Under CIA Scrutiny is Published Despite Possible Indictments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fiftybu

Schecter
Originally posted by fiftybu
A fiction novel to be released Friday April 13, 2007 about an underground race of vampires

i stopped reading right there

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Schecter
i stopped reading right there

pretty closed minded of you.

and if their was a slowing down or stoppage of the book, it's only to save the public from those who get easily emotionally charged about things. if too many emotional people find out, they will cause a ruckus, that's probably the reasoning behind the resistance, we have a lot of people that need to be saved from themselves, sad but true.

the "intelligence" community" (CIA and the like) probably has a good idea about the emotional stablity of people and how OTHERS can use that information to cause disorder.

Schecter
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
pretty closed minded of you

why are you posting in this thread? the topic has nothing to do with hating and pigeonholing black people.

anyway, looks like more government paranoia.

Czarina_Czarina
why are you posting in this thread? the topic has nothing to do with hating and pigeonholing black people.

anyway, looks like more government paranoia.

no need to feel paranoid about the gov't, it's ruled by the people, remember? and we already know how (special interest groups) people act when they are afraid of "new" information, esp. if it troubles their religious faith, if you want to parallel this with blacks, then go ahead.

Schecter
why do you never get the point? do you spray yourself with point repellant before signing on here?

i said government paranoia and in the government operating under paranoid suspicions.

Czarina_Czarina
why do you never get the point? do you spray yourself with point repellant before signing on here?

i said government paranoia and in the government operating under paranoid suspicions.

(sprays herself with point repellent) ok. The government, any government, has to be responsible about giving/leaking info to the public b/c some people don't know how to manage logic. Sorry but it's just true, and if they can't manage logic, they can't stay emotionally stable for very long when hearing disturbing news. I don't blame any government for hiding information (intelligence) that can possibly lead or cause disorder, it's not a conspiracy if they are acting on behalf of us (we have to think of the lowest denominator when we talk about the masses, b/c at the end of the day, it's the weakest link that is easy prey and therefore, easy to break), if you do your homework, you can find out alot, but if you repeat it to the emotionally cripple, you'll find trouble. we have to wait until the emotionally cripple become emotionally mature, in a humane way. once we do that, we, the public, can use new technology or information. the reason why it took so long to have wireless is ALSO b/c people were pretty ignorant and afraid, just like our emotional response to the first glimpse at fire, we fear it, we curse it, we worship it, and then we implement it, but it takes so long each time we react to new information, our negative psyche slows down learning and our ability to adapt to new ideas and things.

Czarina_Czarina
Now, in making this argument, I am not stating that I agree with the OP, this could be a publicity stunt, but I not mad at a gov't for hiding information from people if they think it's necessary.

And as far as the comment about "emotionally cripple", before anyone repeats that crude phrase, know that the "crippling" part is in their thinking style, they tend to think in terms of how it relates to their emotions, which CRIPPLES their logic.

It's easy to tear something or someone down, and emotions are the best mental mechanism to destroying something or someone, not that logic doesn't ever factor in, but the main honcho in charge (in this example) is the emotional feelings or ego. Let's say someone is upset, and they decide to tear their shirt or your shirt. They can tear the fabric and destroy it in seconds. But the time it took to find the silk or cotton to make it, the time it took to design it and then sow it is lost in seconds, and it took more time to build then it took to destroy it. We know this about life, easier to destroy life then to create it (believe it or not, creating a child isn't easy, in 9 months, a lot can go wrong).

And in Europe, they knew how easy the lynch mobs were, easy to burn down a building b/c they were super charged by a preacher.

I understand the church's position on things. When I was 9 years old, on my way to summer camp, and while on the bus to camp, I knew I would never see my mom again and it was a voice that told me and again, a clear image I saw in church the day b4 her death. While on the camp bus, I screamed right there (I know, very crazy but what would you do if you were 9 years old), and I asked to be taken back b/c my mom was going to die. Because of my age, they thought I was being silly and ordered me to sit down. I said I had to go back b/c "God" told me that by the time summer camp is over, she will be died. I was crying so badly, the adults thought I was crazy, my mom's friends said that I was such a bratty kid, that '...she just misses you, and besides, no "god" would speak to her, must be the devil'... After summer camp, I had to be taken home by the church leader b/c they were having her funeral. I know the church leaders who dismissed my claim was shocked. I understand the reason why the church hides stuff, it's to protect people from themselves. Some may get jealous, and then hurt, asking themselves, "god spoke to her and not I, who the heck is she?" or "who does SHE think SHE is" (excuse the "heck" part, but you get the idea of the hurt someone may feel) and may grow resentful, so instead, they have to believe that this (precognitive) abilities are made up b/c they don't see it in their own abilities and that will make them feel like destroying something or someone (blaspheme god or the church, or destroy the person's reputation such as stating they get the information from demons, etc.). People can be pretty resentful and sometimes, they don't stop there. So, that's an example of why I justify the church "hiding" information, b/c some people get jealous, resentful, destructive, and may not stop at those emotions, and if they are more emotional then anything, it's easy for them to destroy things or people, so it's easier to just leave them out of things, unfortunately, that's a lot of people.

Schecter
(sprays herself with point repellent) ok. The government, any government, has to be responsible about giving/leaking info to the public b/c some people don't know how to manage logic. Sorry but it's just true, and if they can't manage logic, they can't stay emotionally stable for very long when hearing disturbing news. I don't blame any government for hiding information (intelligence) that can possibly lead or cause disorder, it's not a conspiracy if they are acting on behalf of us (we have to think of the lowest denominator when we talk about the masses, b/c at the end of the day, it's the weakest link that is easy prey and therefore, easy to break), if you do your homework, you can find out alot, but if you repeat it to the emotionally cripple, you'll find trouble. we have to wait until the emotionally cripple become emotionally mature, in a humane way. once we do that, we, the public, can use new technology or information. the reason why it took so long to have wireless is ALSO b/c people were pretty ignorant and afraid, just like our emotional response to the first glimpse at fire, we fear it, we curse it, we worship it, and then we implement it, but it takes so long each time we react to new information, our negative psyche slows down learning and our ability to adapt to new ideas and things.

Now, in making this argument, I am not stating that I agree with the OP, this could be a publicity stunt, but I not mad at a gov't for hiding information from people if they think it's necessary.

And as far as the comment about "emotionally cripple", before anyone repeats that crude phrase, know that the "crippling" part is in their thinking style, they tend to think in terms of how it relates to their emotions, which CRIPPLES their logic.

It's easy to tear something or someone down, and emotions are the best mental mechanism to destroying something or someone, not that logic doesn't ever factor in, but the main honcho in charge (in this example) is the emotional feelings or ego. Let's say someone is upset, and they decide to tear their shirt or your shirt. They can tear the fabric and destroy it in seconds. But the time it took to find the silk or cotton to make it, the time it took to design it and then sow it is lost in seconds, and it took more time to build then it took to destroy it. We know this about life, easier to destroy life then to create it (believe it or not, creating a child isn't easy, in 9 months, a lot can go wrong).

And in Europe, they knew how easy the lynch mobs were, easy to burn down a building b/c they were super charged by a preacher.

I understand the church's position on things. When I was 9 years old, on my way to summer camp, and while on the bus to camp, I knew I would never see my mom again and it was a voice that told me and again, a clear image I saw in church the day b4 her death. While on the camp bus, I screamed right there (I know, very crazy but what would you do if you were 9 years old), and I asked to be taken back b/c my mom was going to die. Because of my age, they thought I was being silly and ordered me to sit down. I said I had to go back b/c "God" told me that by the time summer camp is over, she will be died. I was crying so badly, the adults thought I was crazy, my mom's friends said that I was such a bratty kid, that '...she just misses you, and besides, no "god" would speak to her, must be the devil'... After summer camp, I had to be taken home by the church leader b/c they were having her funeral. I know the church leaders who dismissed my claim was shocked. I understand the reason why the church hides stuff, it's to protect people from themselves. Some may get jealous, and then hurt, asking themselves, "god spoke to her and not I, who the heck is she?" or "who does SHE think SHE is" (excuse the "heck" part, but you get the idea of the hurt someone may feel) and may grow resentful, so instead, they have to believe that this (precognitive) abilities are made up b/c they don't see it in their own abilities and that will make them feel like destroying something or someone (blaspheme god or the church, or destroy the person's reputation such as stating they get the information from demons, etc.). People can be pretty resentful and sometimes, they don't stop there. So, that's an example of why I justify the church "hiding" information, b/c some people get jealous, resentful, destructive, and may not stop at those emotions, and if they are more emotional then anything, it's easy for them to destroy things or people, so it's easier to just leave them out of things, unfortunately, that's a lot of people.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/orly.jpg

Czarina_Czarina

Czarina_Czarina
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/orly.jpg

i just noticed this, how cute.

Lord Melkor
So vampires are real after all? Is Gehenna aproaching? CIA works for Camarilla or Sabbat?

Scary stuff indeed....

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
So vampires are real after all? Is Gehenna aproaching? CIA works for Camarilla or Sabbat?

Scary stuff indeed....

Vamps are real in an abstract way. And if the book is scary, it may sell, some people "leak" false info to get noticed, and after that, say that those same people are "keeping" the book or info from being published, it's a game, but it's really not necessary if it's a good book, so it makes me wonder if it's really any good.

Lord Melkor
Malkavian?

LordFear
listen these damn threads are too long. The average person will not read past the first paragraph. People you have to learn to summarize your thoughts

office jesus
Wow.

Schecter
... *sigh*

WrathfulDwarf
Moving to Conspiracy Forum...

NuclearWinter
lol. What's most interesting to me is why the Government would be involved at all.

Especially the CIA. lol.

Unless of course...they were scared of something. =)~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.