616 Wolverine Vs. Ultimate Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
He can take having his heart cut out.

He can take being frozen for almost 60 years in a block of ice.

Who wins?

Soljer
It's been done. Ultimate Cap hasn't done anything that'd guarantee him the win of 616 Cap, much less Wolverine.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Soljer
It's been done. Ultimate Cap hasn't done anything that'd guarantee him the win of 616 Cap, much less Wolverine.

He beat alien nazis in 1945 alone.

Daredevil1

Agreed.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Agreed.

Why?

Explain why setting an alien war effort back 60 years all by himself isn't a feat please.

guy222
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
He can take having his heart cut out.

He can take being frozen for almost 60 years in a block of ice.

Who wins?

logan

zozo_yoyo_xoxo

Surely as an unknown quantity your argument means we have no evidence 616 Wolverine can beat him either. As you can't state how good/bad he is for a comparison.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by guy222
logan

Why?

Surely as an unknown quantity your argument means we have no evidence 616 Wolverine can beat him either. As you can't state how good/bad he is for a comparison.

Soljer

*laughs*

Nice logical fallacy there.

Say a new character is introduced. He only has one appearance. All he does is lift a car, toss it, and he's never seen from again.

Do we assume that his character is A) Incapable of lifting a car, B) Capable of lifting and throwing a car, or C) Capable of overpowering the Hulk?

If your argument is "Well, we don't know how good he might be, so....maybe he CAN!" then...well...you're at the wrong place to be debating.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan doesn't need a shotgun to kill Cap.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
*laughs*

Nice logical fallacy there.

Say a new character is introduced. He only has one appearance. All he does is lift a car, toss it, and he's never seen from again.

Do we assume that his character is A) Incapable of lifting a car, B) Capable of lifting and throwing a car, or C) Capable of overpowering the Hulk?

If your argument is "Well, we don't know how good he might be, so....maybe he CAN!" then...well...you're at the wrong place to be debating.

Well we do know he beat the aliens and nazis, took out Giant man instantly, went toe to toe with a very savage Hulk for a while the same Hulk who tore Ultimate Wolverine in two. So it's a little more than lifting a car. It's more a "more feats needed to make a valid judgement".

Wolverine2006
He did not go toe to toe with the Hulk, he dropped a tank on him, threw in some cheap shots and then the Hulk grabbed him and it was over. Wolverine has had many feats that wuld prove he could take out Ultimate Cap.

Daredevil1
Why?

Explain why setting an alien war effort back 60 years all by himself isn't a feat please.

He has good feats just not superior. Him fighting an army by himself big whupp. 616 Cap has done so.

So maybe you need to show scans of this superior feat.

Daredevil1
And 616 Cap beat aliens and nazis. Giant Man he hurt him but took him out with Girders in a long fight. Plus Giant Man isn't your most effective combatant.

Toe to toe. Did you even look at the fight.

A. Hulk was vomiting and was hurt from Ironman.

B. They calmed him down with Wasp.

C. Dropped a tank on him.

Then U.Cap got some shots on him and then U.Cap was immediately taken down and helpless after said shots. And your call this going toe to toe.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
He did not go toe to toe with the Hulk, he dropped a tank on him, threw in some cheap shots and then the Hulk grabbed him and it was over. Wolverine has had many feats that wuld prove he could take out Ultimate Cap.

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap3yz5.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap4zv8.jpg

Yeah like making Hulk bleed with out his claws wait oops.

psycho gundam
give cap a strong combat knife to go along with his shield.
most batman types would go down hard.
cap tries not to kill,but if he did man o man would that be awsome!

capt it up
wolverine wins what ultimate capt gunna do to his superior

King KAM
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine wins what ultimate capt gunna do to his superior not in strength...(wants capt it up to take this argument so he can pwn him...again)

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
He has good feats just not superior. Him fighting an army by himself big whupp. 616 Cap has done so.

So maybe you need to show scans of this superior feat.

I don't use scans as this site is seriously breaking copyright. That aside he set an alien war effort back sixty years, care to dispute that?

Originally posted by Wolverine2006

I've never seen any version of wolverine drop a tank on anyone. I have seen Molly from the Runaways amongst others punk him though. Perhaps the most recent punking was with the wrecker in New Avengers. Damn Wolverine gets punked a lot, I guess that's one of his powers?

Originally posted by King KAM
not in strength...(wants capt it up to take this argument so he can pwn him...again)

Agreed. This isn't one of those Logan pwns1010101010101 boards is it?

Scoobless
This isn't one of those Logan pwns1010101010101 boards is it?

We've got our share of those guys but the majority here aren't of that mindset.

smile

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Scoobless
We've got our share of those guys but the majority here aren't of that mindset.

smile

O.K. I'll wait and see.

Scoobless
You'll spot who is and who isn't like that pretty quickly.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
You'll spot who is and who isn't like that pretty quickly.

O.K. Thanks, I'll keep an eye out.

grey fox
Q : Why wouldn't the same tactic in Ultimate War work ?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by grey fox

Good point. Poor old James lost out there.

manorastroman
ultimate cap is everything people claim 616 wolverine to be ('the best he is at what he does' and all that). cap is treated as basically the most dangerous man on Ultimate earth; he's fearless, physically perfect, has displayed fantastic martial arts talent, and he isn't above killing.

Soljer
Originally posted by manorastroman
ultimate cap is everything people claim 616 wolverine to be ('the best he is at what he does' and all that). cap is treated as basically the most dangerous man on Ultimate earth; he's fearless, physically perfect, has displayed fantastic martial arts talent, and he isn't above killing.

Agreed. I like ultimate Cap. He's a lot more intense than 616, and he's stronger. But that's about it. 616 Cap has got him on the speed feats and the skill feats.

And 616 Wolverine wouldn't be put down the same way Ultimate Wolverine was. Unless it was for plot purposes, I mean.

Scoobless
Originally posted by grey fox

Because cap used a large psychological advantage when he started telling Wolverine about his past ... 616 Wolverine remembers everything and wouldn't be thrown off by that.

The grenade trick from Ultimate Nightmare might work though.

llagrok

And Magneto tossed him away like a piece of trash.

Cap was high on super soldier serum and some other shit when he attacked Hulk in that comic. He would not be able to beat 616 wolverine unless he pumped himself up using drugs.

grey fox
Because cap used a large psychological advantage when he started telling Wolverine about his past ... 616 Wolverine remembers everything and wouldn't be thrown off by that.

The grenade trick from Ultimate Nightmare might work though.

I MEANT the grenade trick.

I thought it was in Ult War ?

manorastroman
Originally posted by llagrok
And Magneto tossed him away like a piece of trash.

Cap was high on super soldier serum and some other shit when he attacked Hulk in that comic. He would not be able to beat 616 wolverine unless he pumped himself up using drugs.

What the f**k?

magneto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wolverine or captain america.

moreover...cap is ALWAYS high on super soldier serum.

What the f**k?

Daredevil1
Nothing to dispute since that feat doesn't help your case as to the why he defeats Wolverine. Plus UltCap didn't fight that war alone.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Nothing to dispute since that feat doesn't help your case as to the why he defeats Wolverine. Plus UltCap didn't fight that war alone.

He beat the Aliens alone pretty much. As everyone else is saying he really is the best their is at what he does in his Universe.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Fanboy
http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap3yz5.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap4zv8.jpg

Yeah like making Hulk bleed with out his claws wait oops.

First things first........here's the rest of the U.Cap vs U.Hulk fight which you seem to forget.

http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ult05p15ia6.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3637/ult05p16cf4.jpg Showing U.Cap stood no chance, as U.Thor had to save him.

Second here they meet again, this was after U.Hulk took a beat down from Ult Thor, mind you. Then Ult Hulk goes after ult Cap. Lets see how he does.

http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ult05p21di0.jpg
Treats him like nothing if you ask me.

On making ult Hulks nose bleed big deal, sure its somewhat impressive. But even 616 Cap has made Thunderball bleed with a punch.

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avgrs77200wy.jpg

To affect King Thor(with circumstances like U.Cap vs U.Hulk)
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0185sf.jpg

Does not mean 616 Cap will defeat Logan. His healing is way too crazy now a days plus with unbreakable bones. Logan recently took two falls from space to crash on earth as he healed back and was fine.

Wolverine 7-8/10

Daredevil1
And yet he didn't. And it still doesn't help your case.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
And yet he didn't. And it still doesn't help your case.

He set them back 60 years live with it. He has also defeated Ultimate Wolverine and 616 Wolverine being beaten by Molly Hayes helps yours?

Daredevil1
I live with it LOL. He defeated Ult Wolv with a machine gun second fight a gernade. 616 Logan laughs at stuff like that. and notice Ult Cap didn't want to engage him in close combat.

So Ult Logan is 616 Logan is that what your saying. Thats nonsensical logic at best.

Look both Ult Cap and Logan can take punishment only one has regeneration. Only one has unbreakable bones.

But only one can actually cut off limbs and real slicing. Yes ulti Cap can decapitate too with his shield but wont work on 616 Wolverine since A. Unbreakable bones....and B. Heals like a mother.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I live with it LOL. He defeated Ult Wolv with a machine gun second fight a gernade. 616 Logan laughs at stuff like that. and notice Ult Cap didn't want to engage him in close combat.

So Ult Logan is 616 Logan is that what your saying. Thats nonsensical logic at best.

Nope it's not logic, 616 Wolverine didn't laugh at Molly knocking him flat. Hey didn't Cyclops hold his own with him hand to hand in the Prometeus arc? Oh and all the times Cable has etc. etc. etc.

Daredevil1
Oh so now your cherry picking showings. What about the group of humans that were owning Ulti Cap. What about Nighthawk kicking about Ult Cap.

I can play that game as well. LOL Prometeus arc you do know Logan was mentally raped before he fought Cyclops.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Oh so now your cherry picking showings. What about the group of humans that were owning Ulti Cap. What about Nighthawk kicking about Ult Cap.

I can play that game as well. LOL Prometeus arc you do know Logan was mentally raped before he fought Cyclops.

Nighthawk didn't kick him around the way Shag Chi and Iron Fist both kicked Logan around. He was in a beserker rage when he fought Cyclops.

Soljer
Shang Chi? Logan owned Shang Chi within a couple pages. He ended with two claws around Shang Chi's throat, threatening to pop the third.

I know Iron Fist's taken it to Wolverine before, but when did Shang own him?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Shang Chi? Logan owned Shang Chi within a couple pages. He ended with two claws around Shang Chi's throat, threatening to pop the third.

I know Iron Fist's taken it to Wolverine before, but when did Shang own him?

I think your thinking of Shang Chis last meaning with Logan and not his first one. It was way back in the eighties. Funniest one was when Logan fell on the sword fighting DD.

Soljer
Well, last I checked, newer showings trump older ones considering that characters evolve and change. They aren't static.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine beats his ass.

And I don't think Ultimate Cap is above 616 in anything. Besides ruthlessness.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Well, last I checked, newer showings trump older ones considering that characters evolve and change. They aren't static.

Well that argument is a bit like th one, "who wins Chuck Liddell or Randy Couture", it depends on how they fight although usually one would say Liddell both have won. Exactly they are both not static. Wolverine can on one day lose to Molly Hayes, Cyclops, Daredevil and on another cut Thanos or Thor.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wolverine beats his ass.

And I don't think Ultimate Cap is above 616 in anything. Besides ruthlessness.

And strength, he is much stronger than 616 you realise erm oh and speed, he's much faster, oh and endurance he has much greater endurance. Oh, and durability, almost forgot that, he halo jumps without a chute.

llagrok
What the f**k?

magneto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wolverine or captain america.

moreover...cap is ALWAYS high on super soldier serum.

What the f**k?

Not in that way.

Go read the comic again.

King KAM
Well that argument is a bit like th one, "who wins Chuck Liddell or Randy Couture", it depends on how they fight although usually one would say Liddell both have won. Exactly they are both not static. Wolverine can on one day lose to Molly Hayes, Cyclops, Daredevil and on another cut Thanos or Thor.

And strength, he is much stronger than 616 you realise erm oh and speed, he's much faster, oh and endurance he has much greater endurance. Oh, and durability, almost forgot that, he halo jumps without a chute. Ult cap hasnt shown t9o be faster, more durable, or better endurance....and 616 dont use no chutes niether

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Ult cap hasnt shown t9o be faster, more durable, or better endurance....and 616 dont use no chutes niether

So you admit he's stronger, everything else is proportionally Superhuman. Capt is only the best a human can be at everything. Cap uses a chute most of the time.

King KAM
So you admit he's stronger, everything else is proportionally Superhuman. Capt is only the best a human can be at everything. Cap uses a chute most of the time. cap hasnt used a chute in his last 2 series.

and yes ULT cap is stronger, but nobody knows how fast he is... 616 has too many feats to outclass him.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
cap hasnt used a chute in his last 2 series.

and yes ULT cap is stronger, but nobody knows how fast he is... 616 has too many feats to outclass him.

You say this but this argument doesn't really work. Superman prime doesn't have many feats but we all think he could beat Superman.

Soljer
My question; how the hell do you HALO jump without a chute.

You know what the LO part stands for, right? If there's no chute, there's no O.

Therefore, he can't HALO jump...I spose he could HA jump.

But that doesn't sound nearly as cool.

Fanboy
First things first........here's the rest of the U.Cap vs U.Hulk fight which you seem to forget.

http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ult05p15ia6.jpg
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3637/ult05p16cf4.jpg Showing U.Cap stood no chance, as U.Thor had to save him.

Second here they meet again, this was after U.Hulk took a beat down from Ult Thor, mind you. Then Ult Hulk goes after ult Cap. Lets see how he does.

http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ult05p21di0.jpg
Treats him like nothing if you ask me.

On making ult Hulks nose bleed big deal, sure its somewhat impressive. But even 616 Cap has made Thunderball bleed with a punch.

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avgrs77200wy.jpg

To affect King Thor(with circumstances like U.Cap vs U.Hulk)
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0185sf.jpg

Does not mean 616 Cap will defeat Logan. His healing is way too crazy now a days plus with unbreakable bones. Logan recently took two falls from space to crash on earth as he healed back and was fine.

Wolverine 7-8/10

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0164hx.jpg

http://img272.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page0156lp.jpg

Yeah all that happened because of the good doctor strange.

Symmetric Chaos
My question; how the hell do you HALO jump without a chute.

You know what the LO part stands for, right? If there's no chute, there's no O.

Therefore, he can't HALO jump...I spose he could HA jump.

But that doesn't sound nearly as cool.

laughing out loud Good point.

And without a chute wouldn't a person be virtually liquified by the impact? I mean how far above normal human is Cap?

Daredevil1
Wrong on both counts. Wolverine had the advantage on Shang-Chi. Ironfist had the advantage but his hits were not even hurting Wolverine as Danny noticed that as well.

Daredevil1
And if you notice in my post above its states it had circumstances as well. Funny thing is even with Strange taking away the Odin force. Thor was still powerful enough to defeat Hulk,Thing, and Strange. And showed his eyeblasts were powerfull enough to go through Cap's shield.

Logan and Shang have only had one battle. Logan on the sword stopped fighting on purpose as he regained his correct mind and then teleported away as he helped and warn Daredevil on what was going on.

complexbrother
you Wolverine fans are funny (btw I am a slight fan too) you can set Logan up to fight anyone from the Shroud to a Celestial and have Wolvie win. no matter how outclassed or outfought, or outthought he is.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by complexbrother
you Wolverine fans are funny (btw I am a slight fan too) you can set Logan up to fight anyone from the Shroud to a Celestial and have Wolvie win. no matter how outclassed or outfought, or outthought he is.

They are hilarious. I like Wolverine but all they do is ignore the bad showings. They are rabid. laughing

capt it up
zozo yo yo what ever the hell your name is. Please do not lie. Shange-chi has only fought wolverine once and it ended with wolverine kicking the shit out of him.

Wolverine fought both cyclopes and shang-chi before his characters development. He was not even at the timke consider a master fighter. That was later added into his character, becuase his character was un developed.

Oh not to mention wolverine was beating the crap out of a guy who pwned both luke cage and IF.

King KAM
zozo yo yo what ever the hell your name is. Please do not lie. Shange-chi has only fought wolverine once and it ended with wolverine kicking the shit out of him.

Wolverine fought both cyclopes and shang-chi before his characters development. He was not even at the timke consider a master fighter. That was later added into his character, becuase his character was un developed.

Oh not to mention wolverine was beating the crap out of a guy who pwned both luke cage and IF. wahh wahhh wahh....stop your crying.

And ult cap iunno.... we never really seen him lose much... he is definatley superhuman

Badabing
Ult. Cap speed/shield blitzes Logan at 60mph.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/ca010087zv.jpg

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Badabing

How lucky we are that that's 616 Captain America then.

capt it up
wahh wahhh wahh....stop your crying.

And ult cap iunno.... we never really seen him lose much... he is definatley superhuman
thats all you had? Honestly the best you could come up with was stop your crying? Man your as lame as ever.

King KAM
thats all you had? Honestly the best you could come up with was stop your crying? Man your as lame as ever. lame... i may be... but i be diggin in your monkey ass when it comes to these debates, so know your place boy.

capt it up
lame... i may be... but i be diggin in your monkey ass when it comes to these debates, so know your place boy.
know my place? Did you actaully just say that? Man your pethtic. Boy? What are you like 50 years old, who the hell says boy............

Also wolverine>>616 capt>ulitmate capt.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Got to admit I love all versions of both Cap and Wolvie guys. shifty (Just don't tell anyone).

King KAM
know my place? Did you actaully just say that? Man your pethtic. Boy? What are you like 50 years old, who the hell says boy............

Also wolverine>>616 capt>ulitmate capt. its not who's>>>>> in this case, what it is is about that i punk you constantly in threads.

Soljer
Originally posted by CasanoVa
How lucky we are that that's 616 Captain America then.

Exactly what I was about to say.

capt it up
its not who's>>>>> in this case, what it is is about that i punk you constantly in threads.
dude you have nev3r punked me. You always say you do and then run away from the thread as soon as I respond, it pethetic. You are extremely cocky and have never punked me. I always end up beating you in the debate and you get mad and revert to name calling like a little 5 year old.

you punking me hahahahaahahahahaa. Man your a funny kid

King KAM
dude you have nev3r punked me. You always say you do and then run away from the thread as soon as I respond, it pethetic. You are extremely cocky and have never punked me. I always end up beating you in the debate and you get mad and revert to name calling like a little 5 year old.

you punking me hahahahaahahahahaa. Man your a funny kid ahem.....

you stated that Wolverine bested Psylocke in combat in uncanny x-men 257... that was a lie.

you stated that Cyber had super speed... that was also a lie.

you even stared that ogun was on par with stick in MA... yet you have no scans or issues or evidence to prove this either

I called you out on all 3 of those things. and all 3 of those things were true and i caught you lying, thats 3 pwnings.

capt it up
ahem.....

you stated that Wolverine bested Psylocke in combat in uncanny x-men 257... that was a lie.

you stated that Cyber had super speed... that was also a lie.

you even stared that ogun was on par with stick in MA... yet you have no scans or issues or evidence to prove this either

I called you out on all 3 of those things. and all 3 of those things were true and i caught you lying, thats 3 pwnings.

how was that a lie? I said he was besting psyloke which was true he was doing better the psyloke was and her telepathy was worthless.

I said cyber had superhuman combat speed which he does as does wolverine. He showed in in the fight with vax. vax had superhuman attributes and yet cyber easily hits him.

I stated Ogun was on par with stick. Can you prove he not? Nope.

no actually you never caught me lieing. You never pwned me and you may want to review the debates.

so sorry, but you have pnwed no one. What is this like the 5th time you have tried this? you obession with trying to pwn me is funny. it must be to to all the times we have had are little wolverine vs capt debate in which you lose........

King KAM
how was that a lie? I said he was besting psyloke which was true he was doing better the psyloke was and her telepathy was worthless.

I said cyber had superhuman combat speed which he does as does wolverine. He showed in in the fight with vax. vax had superhuman attributes and yet cyber easily hits him.

I stated Ogun was on par with stick. Can you prove he not? Nope.

no actually you never caught me lieing. You never pwned me and you may want to review the debates.

so sorry, but you have pnwed no one. What is this like the 5th time you have tried this? you obession with trying to pwn me is funny. it must be to to all the times we have had are little wolverine vs capt debate in which you lose........ SHOW ME ONE SCAN TO PROVE YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH !!!!

Ogun never ONCE never ONCE did anything i9mpressive in battle you either show me a scan to say he is as skilled as you say, or your talking out your ass.

show me one scan of cyber moving at superhuman speed.

the fight lasted a few panels, and psylocke, wolverine hit her helmet after she dodged 2 out 3 of his shots, then she KOed him... thats not besting

capt it up

King KAM

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
You two are great!

King KAM
You two are great! no im great, he talks a big game and then never backs it up with scans, ever..

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
no im great, he talks a big game and then never backs it up with scans, ever..

I like both of you more than most people I have come across in this forum since joining 2 days ago.

King KAM
i just read Marvel comics presents wolverine 136... and cyber doesnt show any super-speed.

capt it up
i just read Marvel comics presents wolverine 136... and cyber doesnt show any super-speed.
superhuman combat speed. vax is superhuman in agility and reflex. Cyber was easily keeping up with his speed in combat which means cyber also has superhuman agility and reflexes.

King KAM
everyone this is wolverine8888's WHOLE basis of cyber being super fast.
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9849/cyberssuperspeedsg5.jpg

capt it up
everyone this is wolverine8888's WHOLE basis of cyber being super fast.
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9849/cyberssuperspeedsg5.jpg
superhuman combat speed......

vax has superhuman agility and reflex. he has superhuman combat speed. Cyber is able to match that combat speed. which would mean he has superhuman combat speed. It has nothing to do with bias. I don't even like cyber. One of the few reasons I do not own many issues with him.

King KAM
superhuman combat speed......

vax has superhuman agility and reflex. he has superhuman combat speed. Cyber is able to match that combat speed. which would mean he has superhuman combat speed. It has nothing to do with bias. I don't even like cyber. One of the few reasons I do not own many issues with him. where are vex's powers stated???? and also...alll he did was slash a man in the stomach he showed zero super combat speed there...dude... you lost... if you just apologize, i wont add you to my pwned list... just come back wolverine8888 let the madness cease.... dont make me cut you up luke..i have the higher ground...(in an obi-wan voice)

send me a pm explaining yourself and ill let u slide.

capt it up
i dont personally think stick is so great, but YOURE the one who put him up there, so its your job to prove it... when i make a statement i always back mine up. And Ogun Stick... i dont care bout either of them, but Ogun has nothing to give him top status in skill, Stick atleast beat on a feral wolverine and drained the life of surrounding ninjas all on pure skill alone, no use of magic, or sorcery. and he has trained both DD and Elektra... Ogun trained Wolverine... So far stick is winning the teacher race.

but once again... Ogun=Zero feats

stick never beat wolverine he actaully was on the losing end of the fight.......

how does training DD and elektra make stick btter then Ogun?

Wait did I not jsut post a feat of Ogun? Ogun has also out fought wolverine before...........badly.....

capt it up
where are vex's powers stated???? and also...alll he did was slash a man in the stomach he showed zero super combat speed there...dude... you lost... if you just apologize, i wont add you to my pwned list... just come back wolverine8888 let the madness cease.... dont make me cut you up luke..i have the higher ground...(in an obi-wan voice)

send me a pm explaining yourself and ill let u slide.
combat speed. not speed. to different things. comabt speed is while fighting. super speed is runnign speed. I planly just don't have enough issues of cyber to keep debating this. I own two issues of cyber in them maybe 3. I order more, but they will take a while to get a hold of. So till then You have the upper hand in the cyber debate since well it hard to prove somthing when you only have 2 issues and you need another issue to prove vax has superhuman abilties.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Badabing

Thats 616 Cap.....not ult Cap.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Thats 616 Cap.....not ult Cap.

We know dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.