Supreme Power Hyperion Vs. Nefaria when he first got his powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Nefaria was unable to fly, drain ionic energy but he made a shockwave in the road "bigger than the hulk could". He stopped Thors hammer in a very similar way to how Superman did many years later andhe beat up the Avengers, till the vision increased his mass and dropped on him.
Superme Power Hyperions strikes are measured on the Richter scale, he thinks nothing of hig speed impact with the mass of the Earth. So who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Nefaria was unable to fly, drain ionic energy but he made a shockwave in the road "bigger than the hulk could". He stopped Thors hammer in a very similar way to how Superman did many years later andhe beat up the Avengers, till the vision increased his mass and dropped on him.
Superme Power Hyperions strikes are measured on the Richter scale, he thinks nothing of hig speed impact with the mass of the Earth. So who wins?

hyperion should win

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by guy222
hyperion should win

Yet Nefaria beats Zod?!?

Why?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
hyperion should win

Yet Nefaria beats Zod?!?

Why?

What strength and durability feats does he have in any incarnation to match a Kryptonian. I'm just asking?

guy222
Yet Nefaria beats Zod?!?

Why?

What strength and durability feats does he have in any incarnation to match a Kryptonian. I'm just asking?

I believe CN>/=Superman. Hyperion is badass. How I based my answer smile

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I believe CN>/=Superman. Hyperion is badass. How I based my answer smile

Please though tell me what feats Supreme Power Hyperion on Nefaria when not leaching ionic energy II'll rephrase that). Nefaria even leaching ionic energy has that places him above a Kryptonian? I'm interested.

Tazer
Yo.

SP-Hype would be bloodied by quite a few of the hits CN took; his durability was REAL damnd high.

the Count takes this.

Tazer

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

SP-Hype would be bloodied by quite a few of the hits CN took; his durability was REAL damnd high.

the Count takes this.

Tazer

Well the count was knocked out by the vision and he has no ioni energy to leach.......

Supreme Power Hyperion is capable of extinction events as far as impacts as concerned. Do you think the counts blows were extinction event level? Or he has faced any impact that high?

the Darkone
CN will f**k up Hyperion, CN doesn't fill any pain.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by the Darkone
CN will f**k up Hyperion, CN doesn't fill any pain.

He was knocked out by the vision. He states in his original appearance Thor hurt him, Wonderman hurt him, Iron man hurt him. What are you talking about?

Validus
The same dive bomb that Hyperion did would KO Nefaria, no doubt. He's not likely to do that in a fight though.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Validus
The same dive bomb that Hyperion did would KO Nefaria, no doubt. He's not likely to do that in a fight though.

However the fact Hyperion was able to take the impact of his own dive shows his durability is greater, it's also pretty much what the vision did do to Nefaria remember although the vision merely "dropped" and created nothing like the impace. Remember the dead Elephants from the Hyperion/Spectrum battle that was clolateral damge as was the crater. I've never seen Nefaria do anything on that scale.

Tazer
Yo.

Well the count was knocked out by the vision and he has no ioni energy to leach.......

Supreme Power Hyperion is capable of extinction events as far as impacts as concerned. Do you think the counts blows were extinction event level? Or he has faced any impact that high?

wasnt CN put down by Vizh doing his phasing-schtick??

unless U think SP-Hype would withstand that better than CN, ten I dont see yur arguement.

I could see *Thor* doing the same feat if he tried, especially seeing as how Hype impacted on ice, rather than a harder surface.

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

However the fact Hyperion was able to take the impact of his own dive shows his durability is greater, it's also pretty much what the vision did do to Nefaria remember although the vision merely "dropped" and created nothing like the impace. Remember the dead Elephants from the Hyperion/Spectrum battle that was clolateral damge as was the crater. I've never seen Nefaria do anything on that scale.

I dont think those dead 'phants were a feat that could be attributed to Hype tho......that credit, if anything, should go toward Doc Spec

Tazer

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

I dont think those dead 'phants were a feat that could be attributed to Hype tho......that credit, if anything, should go toward Doc Spec

Tazer

It was the impact and the only one left conscious was Hyperion, Spectrums prism had to take him to the Oceans floor to recover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.