Shocking video!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8795795223394289910

Reminds me of "JFK II: The Bush Connection".

lord xyz
What? no one cares?

Bicnarok
yep seen this somehwere before, the whole US and USSR space technology was based on NAZI information and scientists who should have been hanged for war crimes.

thats the way the world works, power creates exceptions.

lord xyz
I would like to see another opinion.

Bicnarok
looks like your not gonna get one

lord xyz
Meh, maybe people are afraid to be bashed for their opinions, or can't be bothered anymore. It happens.

xavier's_barber
Wow thats f*up.
I had know idea or any reason to suspect that the entire Bush Family from generations back were affiliated with Nazis.
Its time to move out of the U.S.
Find a island and live like a hermit.

I had a discussion in a philosophy class im taking at the university.
Basically what my professor said was that America is a corupt empire. no longer a democratic republic. and the only way to expose the flaws in the system is to follow every single rule perfectly. Sooner or later the laws are going to contradict and open the eyes of people.

lord xyz
Originally posted by xavier's_barber
Wow thats f*up.
I had know idea or any reason to suspect that the entire Bush Family from generations back were affiliated with Nazis.

Basically what my professor said was that America is a corupt empire. no longer a democratic republic. and the only way to expose the flaws in the system is to follow every single rule perfectly. Sooner or later the laws are going to contradict and open the eyes of people. For a guy that has a spiderman avatar, you're pretty respectable.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by lord xyz
What? no one cares?

They would if the thread was made by someone like Bicnarok here.But nobody here cares what you have to post because you ignore facts like when people prove to you that bombs were set off in 9-11 or that clinton is as evil and corrupted as Bush is and has had countless numbers of people murdered because they knew too much of his evil doings.You ignore facts and dont check out sources that people provide to you to show what they are saying is true when you ask for those sources that prove what people are saying to you i strue so people around here dont want to bother with you anymore.they just laugh at you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magee
laughing oh the irony.

ragesRemorse
wait, i thought bush was apart of the illuminati...which one is it?

rickyduck
For a guy that has a spiderman avatar, you're pretty respectable.

Says you with a borat avatar....

Versyn Gaul
America Uber alles Sieg Heil
Sieg Heil
Sieg Heil

Versyn Gaul
Thanks for the Vid This reminds me of a comment i made on another thread. What we call preemtive strike Germany called Blitz Krieg

Captain REX
...which is totally inaccurate. Blitzkrieg was not intended at all to be a preemtive strike, but a sudden and total invasion to smash down the opposing army with great speed and precision...

Meanwhile, Mr Parker rants and raves. Not surprising.

J-Beowulf
Wow thats f*up.

Basically what my professor said was that America is a corupt empire. no longer a democratic republic. and the only way to expose the flaws in the system is to follow every single rule perfectly. Sooner or later the laws are going to contradict and open the eyes of people.

Yeah I'll bet your professor did say that. 80% of College professors in U.S. are crazy liberals anyway.

The fact that you listen to him without thinking for yourself is pretty frightening, actually.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Magee
laughing oh the irony. I know. laughing He must hear it a lot.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Captain REX
...which is totally inaccurate. Blitzkrieg was not intended at all to be a preemtive strike, but a sudden and total invasion to smash down the opposing army with great speed and precision...

Meanwhile, Mr Parker rants and raves. Not surprising.

Meanwhile your afraid of the truth as always.Not surprising.Just because your afraid of the truth about conspiracys doesnt mean its not incredibly innaccurate. stick out tongue

Mr Parker
Wow thats f*up.

yep,it sure is isnt it? Yeah Bush is the most corrupted president ever.Him and Daddy Bush have long time ties to the CIA and the nazis as this video accurately shows.People here are just in a state of denial over it.man I hate to acknowledge it that XYZ actually did some good research for once in his life but here I HAVE to.damn. sad

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yep,it sure is isnt it? Yeah Bush is the most corrupted president ever.Him and Daddy Bush have long time ties to the CIA and the nazis as this video accurately shows.People here are just in a state of denial over it.man I hate to acknowledge it that XYZ actually did some good research for once in his life but here I HAVE to.damn. sad Once in my life? I'm sorry I can't get over that, "Once on my life." as if I'm the one whose been proven wrong all the time and ended up having to run away. Your whole view on our debates are comical, but also frightening. You should get help.

Mr Parker
Once in my life? I'm sorry I can't get over that, "Once on my life." as if I'm the one whose been proven wrong all the time and ended up having to run away. Your whole view on our debates are comical, but also frightening. You should get help.

yeah you have been proven wrong dozens of times and are too pigheaded to admit it and you know it.just because I usually dont read your moronic posts anymore because you ignore facts constantly doesnt mean I run of.Now REX "HE" runs off all the time,you'll NEVER see him say something about me and stick around to debate it when I post back to him,theres someone who runs off all the time.No thats you whos whole view on debates is comical,you never remember things I tell you and I got to repeat it over and over again all the time which is why I try not to bother with you anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MY views on our debates our comical? laughing Im not the one making moronic posts saying-you cant go wrong voting for the democrats and Bill clinton was a good president. laughing I proved you wrong about that dozens of times on that Clinton thread that what I been saying to you all this time is true from day one that other then the Bushs,Clinton is the most evil corrupted president of all time.
Just because your afraid to read those books and watch those videos I referred you to COUNTLESS of times before that prove and document that about Clinton to be true doesnt mean I cant back up what I am saying about him. roll eyes (sarcastic) YOUR the comical one,your the one that actually thought I was being serious when i said the republicans and democrats actually sleep in bed together.anybody else here-even that fool KD would have known I didnt mean that in the literal sense. laughing big grin laughing you kill me with your logic kid. laughing especially the one about the one how you cant go wrong voting for democrats. laughing YOUR the one who always ran away,you NEVER once took me up on challenges to read these books about clinton or watch those documentary tapes about him that prove what I have said all along about his is true.Now THATS someone who runs off all the time .

so YES,for the FIRST time in your life,you actually did some research for a change and actually made a good post for once in your life.Now if you would actually look at these tapes that I refer you to about Clinto,you would see for yourself how ignorant and stupid you have truely been about him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KharmaDog

Mr Parker
well now if it aint your long life time buddy to come on here and toot your horn for ya.the one who is afraid of ANY conspiracy.was wondering when that would happen,your like two peas in a pod.

Bicnarok

Captain REX
Meanwhile your afraid of the truth as always.Not surprising.Just because your afraid of the truth about conspiracys doesnt mean its not incredibly innaccurate. stick out tongue

Afraid of the truth, ignorant of the truth, blah blah blah. It's always the same with you. But what about me? What about my needs?!

Next you'll be buying me dinner, Mr. Parker.

BlaxicanHydra
crylaugh

lord xyz
yeah you have been proven wrong dozens of times and are too pigheaded to admit it and you know it.just because I usually dont read your moronic posts anymore because you ignore facts constantly doesnt mean I run of.Now REX "HE" runs off all the time,you'll NEVER see him say something about me and stick around to debate it when I post back to him,theres someone who runs off all the time.No thats you whos whole view on debates is comical,you never remember things I tell you and I got to repeat it over and over again all the time which is why I try not to bother with you anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MY views on our debates our comical? laughing Im not the one making moronic posts saying-you cant go wrong voting for the democrats and Bill clinton was a good president. laughing I proved you wrong about that dozens of times on that Clinton thread that what I been saying to you all this time is true from day one that other then the Bushs,Clinton is the most evil corrupted president of all time.
Just because your afraid to read those books and watch those videos I referred you to COUNTLESS of times before that prove and document that about Clinton to be true doesnt mean I cant back up what I am saying about him. roll eyes (sarcastic) YOUR the comical one,your the one that actually thought I was being serious when i said the republicans and democrats actually sleep in bed together.anybody else here-even that fool KD would have known I didnt mean that in the literal sense. laughing big grin laughing you kill me with your logic kid. laughing especially the one about the one how you cant go wrong voting for democrats. laughing YOUR the one who always ran away,you NEVER once took me up on challenges to read these books about clinton or watch those documentary tapes about him that prove what I have said all along about his is true.Now THATS someone who runs off all the time .

so YES,for the FIRST time in your life,you actually did some research for a change and actually made a good post for once in your life.Now if you would actually look at these tapes that I refer you to about Clinto,you would see for yourself how ignorant and stupid you have truely been about him. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh god I won't read it so I'll just guess.

Hmm, you saying I was wrong and that everything I said you were, you're now saying I was. References to my opinion on Clinton, which by the way, if you told everyone, you would most likely be wrong, slagging off Kharmadog and other posters who are afraid of the truth that you're always right, and some retarded comments that will further your ban.

well now if it aint your long life time buddy to come on here and toot your horn for ya.the one who is afraid of ANY conspiracy.was wondering when that would happen,your like two peas in a pod. Yes, he mentions me alot in that post.

Moron.

Mr Parker
Oh god I won't read it so I'll just guess.

Hmm, you saying I was wrong and that everything I said you were, you're now saying I was. References to my opinion on Clinton, which by the way, if you told everyone, you would most likely be wrong, slagging off Kharmadog and other posters who are afraid of the truth that you're always right, and some retarded comments that will further your ban.

Yes, he mentions me alot in that post.

Moron.

talk about someone who runs off.you say you wont read it,well that just shows you are avoiding my points I made on how your posts are so dumb.see,AGAIN you show how illogical you are,you talk about banning.keep it up with your name calling and that will get YOU that ban.

you just showed what a liar you are as well and how nobody should take you serious.you said you wouldnt read it, yet here you are quoting me on part of my post and then you wonder why I dont read your insane ramblings anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic) you go and say crap like Clinton was a good president and you cant go wrong voting for the democrats all the time,I provided the resources for you on that clinton thread that proves he is corrupted,give you names of books you can read that proves it,and documentary videos you can watch that documents it,you NEVER took me up on any of those challenges,and here you are calling ME a moron saying "I" am working my way toward a ban.you crack me up. laughing laughing your priceless. laughing

back to the ignore list again with you.Funny that I had quite a few people come on my Clinton thread and tell me that I did some great research on him, who can acknowledge how evil he is but YOU cant because it goes against what you always believed about him.

Its also funny how people at my workplace I know that like you,always thought the same about clinton,yet when I loan THEM those documentary videos on him,they change their mind in a hurry about him.Unlike you,THEY are open minded enough to know that they could have been wrong about him and were interested in hearing about it.You want to remain ignorant about him.

lord xyz
talk about someone who runs off.you say you wont read it,well that just shows you are avoiding my points I made on how your posts are so dumb.see,AGAIN you show how illogical you are,you talk about banning.keep it up with your name calling and that will get YOU that ban.

you just showed what a liar you are as well and how nobody should take you serious.you said you wouldnt read it, yet here you are quoting me on part of my post and then you wonder why I dont read your insane ramblings anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic) you go and say crap like Clinton was a good president and you cant go wrong voting for the democrats all the time,I provided the resources for you on that clinton thread that proves he is corrupted,give you names of books you can read that proves it,and documentary videos you can watch that documents it,you NEVER took me up on any of those challenges,and here you are calling ME a moron saying "I" am working my way toward a ban.you crack me up. laughing laughing your priceless. laughing

back to the ignore list again with you.Funny that I had quite a few people come on my Clinton thread and tell me that I did some great research on him, who can acknowledge how evil he is but YOU cant because it goes against what you always believed about him.

Its also funny how people at my workplace I know that like you,always thought the same about clinton,yet when I loan THEM those documentary videos on him,they change their mind in a hurry about him.Unlike you,THEY are open minded enough to know that they could have been wrong about him and were interested in hearing about it.You want to remain ignorant about him. "So I'll just guess." Learn to ****ing read.

Bicnarok

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bicnarok
anyone care to comment on this instead of being divided and conquered? I don't get it's relavance to the topic or general purpose to it.

Mr Parker
"So I'll just guess." Learn to ****ing read.

yeah thats exactly what you need to do is learn to read since it has been proven your reading comprehension skills are autrocius where things got to be repeated to you over and over again because you dont understand whats been said to you.also take some memory classes as well.you never remember ANYTHING thats ever mentioned to you,ever wonder why this is a rare time I decided to take you off ignore and bother with you. roll eyes (sarcastic) the others are just plain ignorant,but at least with them,i dont have to repeat the same damn thing to them over and over again.Im done with you.have fun talking to yourself.I know you love doing that. laughing

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bicnarok
anyone care to comment on this instead of being divided and conquered?

that being said,good point.

lord xyz
yeah thats exactly what you need to do is learn to read since it has been proven your reading comprehension skills are autrocius where things got to be repeated to you over and over again because you dont understand whats been said to you.also take some memory classes as well.you never remember ANYTHING thats ever mentioned to you,ever wonder why this is a rare time I decided to take you off ignore and bother with you. roll eyes (sarcastic) the others are just plain ignorant,but at least with them,i dont have to repeat the same damn thing to them over and over again.Im done with you.have fun talking to yourself.I know you love doing that. laughing This is so sad. Times like this I wish my life was a movie, that way people can see the shit I put up with, whilst having a jolly good laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.